imgur.com/a/qFPA9
files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png
imgur.com/a/De4r7
imgur.com/QARC1UR
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
m.imgur.com/MbY8PBk
m.imgur.com/UcBFanw
imgur.com/zd0Kig9
themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q).
imgur.com/a/M8I3S)
imgur.com/a/ESE72
i.imgur.com/hBz7mhZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Q8U516W.jpg
i.imgur.com/Zs5NOzk.jpg
i.imgur.com/nsCcwqJ.png
my.mixtape.moe/nckpte.jpg
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ogcfcm.jpg
i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg).
i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/B1Amj
imgur.com/a/lDctC
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/a/35VRS
imgur.com/a/Fifcd
i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg
i.imgur.com/JoQU5qw.jpg
i.imgur.com/D4jRB8d.jpg
imgur.com/a/wNxvT
imgur.com/a/9cDNF
imgur.com/a/Sne3a
imgur.com/a/r4AeE
files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
i.imgur.com/BfnFJWo.jpg
animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg
imgur.com/a/0ksjN
imgur.com/vPTK546)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6576
i.imgur.com/d8n4zKm.png
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
files.catbox.moe/z9agvw.jpg
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
imgur.com/F5Af2F7
i.imgur.com/uZfXecD.jpg
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
imgur.com/a/giE7K
i.imgur.com/Jk8Uk8p.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uumcog.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/jmznpa.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63251
imgur.com/a/ogOl7,
imgur.com/a/36JDn
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/g36xx
imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything SFW or cute, suggestive/some skin exposure is fine.

imgur.com/a/fdPxg

I would like to request Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her in her bikini leaning towards a wall and looking back to the viewer like the pose in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2432647
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Another idea is Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly inviting user to kiss her on the cheek (similar to this image: i.imgur.com/yUMUuvf.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) on a couch, either her hugging my SI or kissing.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne → # → #.
-With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.

Or anything at your preference.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Mugino's bikini with tan lines.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette similarly to this gif:
i.imgur.com/wsoaC4X.jpg
Or whatever else ridiculously adorable.

Requesting Natsume wearing this swimsuit while walking on the beach at sunset or nighttime, anything sea related is cool as well.

Swimsuit reference: i.imgur.com/8clG6SV.jpg

Requesting Rin catching user checking out her badonkadonk and being smug about it.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting my dear Ion, POV of him sleeping or just as he wakes up would be cute, maybe wearing a white shirt, cute pajamas or even barechested is fine. Anything else is ok too.

Also joint requesting him with Mariya, outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns.Reminder that both are guys.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my backshot of my waifu in a swimsuit. Either in a competition swimsuit and adjusting her bottom or in a swimsuit of your choice.
imgur.com/a/97mTh
Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-In Scathach's ascended outfit with the veil
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Requesting a mini Haruhi resting inside a cup/glass danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1508468 , braiding her hair or using this outfit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1233565
Though anything not lewd would be fine as well.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke wearing Makoto's costume seen here: i.imgur.com/d71p4.jpg and singing. You can change the color of it if you want to something more masculine. Or a purple would be nice since that's my favorite color.

Alternately wearing armor based on Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms version with his face showing: imgur.com/a/qFPA9
It's based on Samurai armor so the face could be shown as a regular samurai helmet would such as: files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png

Anything else as fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting a Freshwater Mermaid from Monster Musume flexing her bicep and blushing.

Requesting Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Birdy asking for a barefoot massage saying " Amor~

Requesting Nanako, please~
In these really cute pjs -> m.imgur.com/MbY8PBk
Or watering flowers in a terrarium -> m.imgur.com/UcBFanw

Or anything nice and summery is fine too. Lets take it easy and enjoy the weekend~

Regular reference -> imgur.com/zd0Kig9

Requesting Fuuka having a snack at a cafe with Q (themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q). Fuuka is eating ice cream and Q has a bowl of Midas Money. Anything cute is also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Kneesocks with her ponytail braided.

or wearing Kirin armor (imgur.com/a/M8I3S) and attacking or posing with either her scythes or a Monster Hunter weapon of your choice.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Nohohon in the tamamitsune armor

Requesting Kagura as a lifeguard, please! Preferably with tanlines and wearing a red one-piece swimsuit.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Him wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts, saying ''Good job, you can do it'' with a bit of an encouraging smile.Optionally he could also be sweating or wiping sweat off his face with a towel

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

I like to request Kobeni dressed as Serena pulling on the blue ribbon on her collar to undo it or pulling up her thigh highs.
>Serena Reference: hi.imgur.com/hBz7mhZ.jpg

Or, dressed as Rosa in the middle of pulling up her shorts or putting on her top.
>Rosa Reference: i.imgur.com/Q8U516W.jpg

Or, dressed as Ash unzipping her jacket or adjusting her hat.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/Zs5NOzk.jpg

Or, dressed as Dawn adjusting her scarf.
>Dawn Reference: i.imgur.com/nsCcwqJ.png

Requesting my love Neptune (or Purple Heart) in Riyo style. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/nckpte.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune surfing on a super energy-propelled mecha-shark. Kind of like this: my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
-In a bikini/swimsuit based on Haunter
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Neptune in normal form: my.mixtape.moe/ogcfcm.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto, anything cute and not TOO lewd is very much appreciated.

Something POV might be nice.
Or just having a cup of tea.
Or dressed as Link.

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him traveling together with Slaine () and trying out local food or an outfit swap between their school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg). Kakyoin's height is 178cm (5'8).
Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like this i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg of them eating ice cream would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing any of these requests, have a great weekend! And good luck everyone!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

I would like to request Lavinia dressed in Stockings Angel outfit please. I would like to see her in any of these poses, and thank you in advance.
imgur.com/a/B1Amj

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her dressed as a Pokemon Go protagonist: imgur.com/a/lDctC

Or her dressed like MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Hello everyone have a good saturday/sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a stewardess uniform
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/35VRS

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Postin' a Wip. I won't be able to finish it tonight as I said because a friend came over to have some drinks and the time flew past us. Give me a few more hours.
Also, DAMN, are hands hard or what ? Now I remember why I stopped drawing, hehe.

Posting for Slainebro
Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

It would be pretty cool to see a critical summons/persona cut-in image of him: imgur.com/a/Fifcd
I'd also like to make a request together with Kakyoinbro (): An outfit swap between Slaine and Kakyoin's school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg and he is 8cm shorter than Kakyoin) or them as tourists in a foreign country and trying the local food, since they both enjoy traveling.

Of course, a simple image of him smiling would be perfect too. Thank you for considering and I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a suit of armor, saying it's too heavy to move
-Sleeping in a hammock
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Also a joint request with Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. Remember both are guys!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed Elsa Granhiert from re:Zero or a Pokemon Go trainer

Elsa ref: i.imgur.com/JoQU5qw.jpg

Go Trainer ref: i.imgur.com/D4jRB8d.jpg

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

It might just be me being new, but Inlike how every other request is a fucking essay and then there's just this guy.

Requesting the cutest, smartest, coolest pirate doctor in all of the Blues and Lines in this outfit.
Regular reference: imgur.com/a/wNxvT

If you can somehow roll up his sleeves that'd be excellent, but not required.

Have fun and a good weekend.

it's because that isn't his waifu but just some random cute girl he wants more pictures of.

Requesting Touko as an operator operating operationally. imgur.com/a/9cDNF

Some other ideas that I have:
-Wearing a black nightgown and lying in her bed with a coy smile on her face.
-Making a miniature building using Lego parts.
-Cosplaying as Raidou Kuzunoha from SMT: Devil Summoner series. Ref: imgur.com/a/Sne3a .

Anything else cute/cutelewd of her are fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

That is my waifu, user.

Requesting Taiga battling a tigrex or maybe riding around on a tiny tigrex, please.
References: imgur.com/a/r4AeE
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard at the beach.

I have several outfit ideas; a wedding dress, sweater, swimsuit, plugsuit, bunny outfit, or labcoat.
Her dungeon crawling with Miia would be nice. If any other user has an idea, I'm almost always up for joint requests.
I'm fine with cute/mildly lewd and chibis are wonderful.
That said, most anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
Most anything would be cute.
Ideas; her holding a daki of me, teasing me, holding my hand, wrapping her eyes around me in a hug, or me touching her fluffy tail.
I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute, pretty or comfy please.
If you want something specific this week, how about something like drifting gently through a sea of stars? Or maybe something like holding her hands out at a firefly lit night?
Anything intimate would be nice too!
Thanks in advance and have a good weekend

Then please tell me about her and why you love her.

>having a waifu means having to write two paragraphs describing the way you want their panties to look or something.

Requesting Minori playing beach volleyball, preferably in her blue bikini.
Here is a bigger version of the image in the reference: i.imgur.com/BfnFJWo.jpg
Please note though, that I'm not looking for something lewd.

Or as a joint request, requesting her posing like one of the girls in this image: animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with Astolfo () as the other one.

Or requesting her wearing the Starlight Academy uniform from Aikatsu!.
References for that are here: imgur.com/a/0ksjN

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

It doesn't. I'm just saying that specifically is his reason. There's plenty of others with a sentence.

Requesting my waifu Maki~
Either being hella smug or just being cute would be amazing. Thank you, and have a nice weekend~

Requesting Chiaki Nanami co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her falling asleep while holding a burger, the contents of the burger falling onto her plate
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting Sawyer on a lunch break, sitting by a table and eating pizza, holding a slice up and taking a bite

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6576

Optionally, her feeding a grilled hotdog on a stick to a cute coconut crab, one of these;
i.imgur.com/d8n4zKm.png

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

akab

Requesting my sweaty conman husband, Reigen Arataka, as the pic on the right, in a outfit like .

He cured all my curses, he's legit.

and I'm stupid for not including the ref sheet

She's a Freshwater mermaid, and thus is a very muscular individual who enjoys swimming, especially up streams with harsh currents. She likes showing off her muscles, and is very boisterous while in water. However, when she's out of water, she gets very embarrassed of her helplessness. She also wants to be an Olympic swimmer.
I love her because of her personality, looks, and because I have fond memories of fishing for salmon with my dad.

Sorry for the bad image quality.

I would like to request my beautiful lady, Hikage, dressed as Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V. Nothing too lewd, please.

Quiet ref: files.catbox.moe/z9agvw.jpg

Please, and thank you.

Maybe he's just trying to make an easy request in the hopes that the drawfags will pick it over the essays. Or maybe he's just easy to please.

Very cute!

Good news friend!

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Very nice.

dokuro in a wedding dress

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
It would be cute to see her wearing something out of character, like a big hoodie and thigh highs
Anything cute is fine! thanks in advance if you pick this up
It would be cute to see her wearing Rem or Felix's outfit, from Re:Zero
I love my wife [45]

>reposting for Tamamoe user

Requesting Tamamo with my SI for our anniversary:
-With both of us elegantly dressed eating a nice steak dinner
-Something more intimate
Ecchi is okay too for the 2nd one
SI references imgur.com/F5Af2F7

Requesting Rukia. Thank you!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

Alternatively, and I normally I don't like requesting something like this because it feels embarrassing but why not, right?
I'd like to request Madotsuki wearing a wedding dress and holding bouquet of glowing white tulips, preferably while looking at the viewer.

i.imgur.com/uZfXecD.jpg Bouquet example

As always really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonal (Summer-themed etc.), or especially POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

I admire you.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a highleg leotard.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Her sitting on my back, or a throne, with her legs and arms crossed, with a crown or something on her head.
Or me giving her a massage, or her giving me a massage.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Taken monster hunter request.

requesting hiyoko!

You mean like my waifu in Hermitaur Armor?

Seltas Queen lewd.

Requesting Ayaya please, having a fun time in a public pool or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

?

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Joint request with Ruianon Requesting a mario themed picture with Rui dressed as Luigi (i.e. "Ruigi") and Akihisa interacting with a Yoshi since his last name is Yoshii.
Ref: imgur.com/a/giE7K
Thank you so much if you pick this up!

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

- Akihisa as a cute shota

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

>post request as new thread
Smh familia

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

>Right side hairstyle unbraided
>In a hyper frilly maid outfit
>napping
in either one or a combination of said request

thanks bunches~

AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I screwed up

Requesting my waifu Himiko Toga eating a doughnut,

BWAKA!

Requesting Lumina wearing a cute mecha pilot suit, preferably in a black and pink color color scheme.

Idea for suit: i.imgur.com/Jk8Uk8p.jpg

My mistake

Requesting my husbando, Rui. I would love to see a parody of this image with him and my SI: my.mixtape.moe/uumcog.jpg
SI link: my.mixtape.moe/jmznpa.png

Also, joint requesting with Akihisaanon: Since Akihisa's last name is Yoshii, requesting a Mario themed image with Akihisa playing with a Yoshi and Rui dressed as Luigi included as well.
imgur.com/a/giE7K
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something specific I would like to see one of the following
- Performing a Poi Fire Dance at dusk
- Wearing a hand bra
- Shooting a finger gun at the viewer/user, with a cute face and saying "Bang"
- Asleep while wearing a cute and comfy set of pajamas optionally have the top undone

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Were you not delivered?

Which one?

Requesting POV sharing a milkshake with a bashful or happy Rika.
Or Rika stargazing while looking melancholy and stoic.
Anything cute is appreciated.
Thanks for considering.

I think he was drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63251

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Crona wearing a flamboyant 80's-style shirt over leggings/"treggings". Shirt examples/refs (3D warning) - imgur.com/a/36JDn

Alternately, Crona and my SI relaxing on a beanbag chair together. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

That was Carl (old makifag). This is new makifag, his request hasn't been delivered yet.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

Good evening Sup Forums!

Because God Eater Resurrection came out recently, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's outfit from the game. God arc optional, and any sort of pose is fine like an action scene, standing with her weapon, or stretching in a way that displays her midriff. I'm also okay with either her usual size or a bit of a bigger bust for the sake of the clothes.

Alternately, Hinagiku in her pajamas with BB playing games together or sleeping beside each other.

For something on the lewd, side I'd like to see Hina lying naked on a table with fruits/meat/cream/etc. artfully covering her body nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
She can be embarrassed or smuglewdly telling user to "Enjoy your meal

>delivery is a personalized birthday message with someone else's name on it.
If you had a heart you'd let him keep requesting. You sound like the sort of people who would make one waifufag stop requesting because the other got a wedding themed delivery with SI, even if it would drive the first requester toa violent suicide.

Damn, why are there so many lovelivefaggots.

>doubting the number of idolslaves that exist

Sorry, I didn't look at it closely. I'll be sure to double check pictures and not just the tags.