Harvey Weinstein

Hay Sup Forums how do you guys feel about the whole Harvey Weinstein scandal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bevl3t58pak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked. Hitler will be vindicated.

harvey is /our guy/

I couldn't care less about it. What annoys me is Hollywood's hypocrisy over it. They've known about this shit for years and been okay with it, but now that it's public knowledge that suddenly scramble to act as if they're so shocked and appalled by it. If they knew and didn't give a shit but didn't act as if they were morally virtuous I wouldn't care, but it's their vile hypocrisy that angers me.

>

JUST SOMETHING IN THE AIR TONIGHT LADZ

They will all burn. They all know it.

Hitler was right about Jews.

they are actually following his car with a fucking chopper

i hate women but i hate jews so i just don't know man

An excellent launching point to investigate the entirety of Hollywood and put those smug liberals in their place.

Imagine if we found evidence against so many high-profile figures in Hollywood that Trump had to make a speech and multiple executive orders to make them into normal human beings. God, (((they'd))) be so pissed.

I think its pretty cool. He's like the super chad of film.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You realize this will expose everything right?

false flag patsy

>Hay Sup Forums how do you guys feel about the whole Harvey Weinstein scandal?
Fake flag, useless question.
This is a slide thread.
Wise herb in options.

>women exchange sexual favors for roles in his movies which nets them tens of millions
Not saying some of them aren't victims but come the fuck on, can you imagine if this was reversed?

Gee, that fat kikes PR team are really earning their cash.

the least surprising and most boring story of the year, but the vortex of virtue signaling it has provoked is pretty entertaining when you know (((everyone))) in Hollywood is doing the same thing.

I think it's totally blown out of proportion. What these guys do is more like frat house style pranks on women. It's all a game to them. Women don't have to play along. They can just stay home. Women know what's going on.

The iceberg! The titanic is sinking!

It's more than that though; he was fucking terrifying.

Go listen to the audio clip that surfaced of him trying to convince an actress to come into his room. She asks him why did he grope her yesterday, and he says "Sorry, I'm used to it..." and then he keeps assuring her that she will be able to leave if she doesn't like what will happen inside the room. The actress refused and gave the recording to the police who hid it away while Harvey pushed out smear articles against her.

It'd be one thing if they met at an office and he was like "you suck my dick you get a role!" but he legitimately sounds like he is setting up a murder by trying to make this girl enter his hotel room.

>the audio clip that surfaced
post it already, you derp

This is only the tip of the iceberg lads.

The Fox 10 copters have been following him for 40 minutes.

he's that way because she agreed to meet him again, so he figured she changed her mind about doing favors for him.

it is impossible for me to care any less. one or two good memes though.

You dress em, ill sex em!
>pic related

Is he making a run for the border?