Does anyone have the archive of Grumpy Jii-san videos that was posted here a while ago? It would be much appreciated

Does anyone have the archive of Grumpy Jii-san videos that was posted here a while ago? It would be much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GrumpyJiisan/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/user/GrumpyJiisan/videos

Kill yourself crossboarding scum.

>Jii-san
>e-celeb
I think you're the one that needs to lurk more my sweet middleschool friend :)

Middle school? More like elementary. Willing to bet these fags weren't even born before 2004.

this desu

>all these newfriends shitting on Grumpy Jii-san
I really hate what this board has become.

Mother fucker, just because someone who's been here longer than you doesn't make them a samefag. When Gramps stopped posting, it was a sad day on Sup Forums. Your bitch ass probably doesn't even know about Mootixco

Fuck off to reddit, you can discuss your e-celeb here.

This thread is about the topic of japanese anime and manga, not 3dpd media. You would know that if you knew literally anything.

The fact that you mentioned phones instead of proxies shows just how underage you are.

Shut the fuck up you faggots, I just wanna know where I can download all of Grumpy's videos. There was a link a few months ago, but it's not working anymore

He discussed anime, you fucking cuckold. That's why he's relevant.

Keep making excuses crossboarder, the point still stands. E-celeb shit doesn't belong here. Period.

Use youtube-dl.

$ youtube-dl youtube.com/user/GrumpyJiisan/videos
[youtube:user] GrumpyJiisan: Downloading channel page
[youtube:playlist] UUX7X-QtyUiw-leIMq843YvA: Downloading webpage
[download] Downloading playlist: Uploads from Grumpy Jiisan
[youtube:playlist] UUX7X-QtyUiw-leIMq843YvA: Downloading page #1
[...rest redacted...]

Try actually reading the post you're responding to.

He's not an e-celeb, I'm not a crossboarder, and you're not old enough to legally post on Sup Forums.

Man, you one stupid, raging faggot. Go back to /jp/ if your going to be this stupid.

>He's not an e-celeb,
>e-celeb
Someone who have gained popularity and a fanbase through the means of Twitch, Youtube, or some other social media.
Now get out

So, you were defending the discussion of Grumpy? If so, my mistake.

Oh yeah then I guess it's ok to make Digibro threads, right?

>janny siding with the faggots defending this thread
Since when are blatant /r/equest threads allowed in Sup Forums? The OP is clearly going against the rules.

>Someone who have gained popularity and a fanbase through the means of Twitch, Youtube, or some other social media.
Good thing he didn't gain a popularity through any social media, not even youtube.

You don't know what an e-celeb actually is, and any time you see the face of any real people that have anything to do with anime that aren't seiyuu or producers you have a mental aneurysm? Did you ever consider that you're literally retarded?

Just get out.

>Oh yeah then I guess it's ok to make Digibro threads, right?
No, because digibro is an e-celeb. He's popular among a fanbase that he interacts with and feeds off of.

Grumpy jii-san isn't going to be feeding off of any popularity or fanbase any time soon.

It's illegal to be this retarded in some countries, user.

That's actually right, but at least he's banning the obvious troll/crossboarder, so he's still doing a good job.

I liked Grumpy Jii-san too but this is completely hypocritical, you have to either allow all Youtube anime reviewers or none at all.

So long as the discussion is about his reviews on anime or manga. Who gives a fuck besides one underage, raging faggot?

>there are people on this board right now who do not like Grumpy Jii-san

Yes, allow e-celeb fandoms to abuse viral media to make their gold lambs money. Excellent plan.

>Does anyone have the archive of Grumpy Jii-san videos that was posted here a while ago? It would be much appreciated.
Sounds like a blatant violation of the rules, no matter how Sup Forums related the old man may be.

>Good thing he didn't gain a popularity through any social media, not even youtube.
He gained popularity through the internet. He's e-celeb. End of story.

Objectively incorrect. He's not popular.

They don't know him, unfortunately

>it's ok to discuss him as long as he's not popular!
That's how it always starts.

So you're saying it's not okay to talk about things that are popular, and it's also not okay to talk about things that aren't popular?

You start to allow this

Digibro is very popular, though. Digibro is an e-celeb. He makes money off youtube and benefits from his fanbase viralling him everywhere and getting into arguments with other fanbases.

Jii-san is not popular, doesn't make money off youtube, and doesn't benefit from people sharing his videos or arguing with people.

This is the mentality that allowed Naruto in here and look how well that worked out.

Like him all you want, a thread about someone that talks about anime is not Sup Forums related. There hasn't even been a single Sup Forums related post so far.

>It's okay if they aren't popular. Everything popular is bad.

Are you talking about e-celebs or not? Memetexting my posts into saying things they don't say doesn't suddenly make your argument valid.

Grumpy Jii-san is always Sup Forums related, like Freddy Mercury.

Nope, we can allow whatever the fuck we like, and Grumpy Jii-chan is allowed because he's fucking dead

>we

>implying Sup Forums's rules aren't designed to please its approximate hivemind
they are

>we can allow whatever the fuck we like
No you don't. There's this little concept that operates over here, it's called "rules". And your feelings aren't an argument.

Good thing this thread doesn't violate any rules except the obvious one

The old man of Sup Forums.

Is Stan Lee Sup Forums related?

>If I post a video on youtube
>I'll become an instant e-celeb.

wew lad.

Lets all take a break here to talk about some anime

He was involved in Ultimo wasn't he?

Joey, get me some coffee!

That's not how it works, you retard.

He's the real life version of Ken-sama.

It's sad is not here anymore.

So much anime to watch, enjoy and review.

>newfags trying to act like oldfags

We used to have jii-san threads back when he was still alive. Why do you try so hard to be cool on an anonymous Taiwanese claymation discussion site?

The ones against Jii-san are blatantly showing their newfag status.

What's an anime Jii-san gave 5 stars?

Nigga I was here since 2012 and even I knew Jii-san. My favorite videos are the ones where he's next to a stream or natural hot springs.

Jii-san is a really good newfag detector I'll tell ya hwat.