Ange Vierge

This episode was pretty good. I'm really enjoying this show more than I thought I would be.

inb4 THK goes sperglord on Saya for no good reason.

Saya a shit.

Is this yuri?

Amane a shit.

It's a bad idea to have another thread at these hours when certain shitposters are up and about.

Search up the last big thread we just went through. What needs to be discuss have been discussed already.

Dear god, this woman is pure sex.

Saya vs Aoi showdown when?

Saya is cute and one of the best.

I am curious, what were her motives in kissing albedo? What does it achieve in the end?

I'm guessing episode 9 or 10

She'll be the final boss. No one else is fit for that role.

Saya a shit. The show would be infinitely better without her.

If I wanted an end of the world sci-fi/fantasy show with teenaged kids saving the world then I'd watch Qualidea Code. Far better than this shit.

To toy with her psychologically as well as for the fun of it. She probably really meant it to just like Saya's sempai really meant all those things about Saya being shit.

What fun is there in two girls kissing?

First time I've laughed at this since Sakura Trick.

Why do you think people kiss in general?

To make babies

Because that's what she really wanted to do. I thought repeatedly pointing out how the corruption works and the gay as hell flashback would've been explicit enough.

>Saya is light
>Aoi is simply Nippon steel and technique strong
I'm kinda disappointed Aoi isn't darkness to fit a theme.

I really don't know. It's kind of gross when you think about it.

This so much. Worst girl of the season without a shred of doubt.

>that entire beginning
>literally dives off a massive fucking ledge
>that rice ball scene

Why are the Progress girls so retarded?

You couldn't be more pathetic and obvious if you tried. Keep your shitpost to .

Amane isn't a progress though that's the point. If she was she could fly. She's too dumb to live, you would think evolution would have sorted out those genes by now.

Both Alpha drivers and Progress are dumb as bricks.

But she is darkness now.

What was the point of this part? Other than introducing best girls, that is.

Just ignore it, user. The bullying only makes me like her more.

In a corrupted sense. But her powers isn't darkness based.

>I'm butthurt at the truth.

I'm enjoying this show so far, but It be way better without Amane and Saya.

Just to show that villains are as silly and adorable as the main cast. At least I think so. It's impossible for me to hate them after this scene.

>at fault
Amane confirmed worst girl of the season.

It means evil aren't so evil after all. You know, because they're cute and dummies.

She did everything wrong!

Amane a shit.

>without Amane and Saya.
Saya saving her team from the dark side thanks to her bitchiness is the best part of the series. The show would be considerably more boring without her. Also Amane's massive retardation is adorable.

>disgusting flat chest
As expected of worst girl.

>Hating best girls
I want shitposters to leave.

>hating on flat chest
massive shit taste

>not liking flat chests
are you gay?

>hating DFC
normalfag.

Full OP when?

>Typical THK hating perflat quality

best girls are in the OP

Breaking out of lurk mode because of your post. Now you're really shitposting in here.

EQUAL RIGHTS TO ANDROIDS

Too long have our robotic sisters been kept as slaves in glass tubes, only to be abused by their owners! It is time to end this bondage and let CodeΩ00 Euphiria free!

Fuck me that part was glorious. I hope we get some silly Ouroboros segment every episode now.

That's what happens when you break the speed limit, you dumb robots.

THIS show. I can't believe speculation/talks of mind control, how Saya breaking the link saved the team, and the other Progresses that got turned being relevant all came true.

Literally the Kult of Speed.

The writing isn't that bad. It's fairly logical and reasonable so it's easy to draw connections to speculate.

There is no point. If you haven't realized it by now, the staff are just having fun with this show.

>great will of the Black World
>it's some sort of cute mascot with a bow that also fires laser beams

Excuse me?

Spoooooky~

Holy fucking shit. Saya's win really was a fluke.

How are they supposed to beat their overpowered HAX senpais? Sofina has a fucking nuke at her disposal.

>Saya's win really was a fluke.
I don't think so. She probably is special. The problem is she unleashed her true potential because she was really angry. It will take some more experience before she can do it at will.

For now they'll have to work as a team, I guess.

It's magic.

They are evil, right?

It'll be something like they level up faster when they fight without an alpha driver.

>getting corrupted makes you go for your most inner desires
>for some reason Saya comes to the dark side during the last few episodes
>her strong desire to become an EXR and the corruption breaks her limiter and propels her into becoming the strongest Progress
>her lightsaber becomes red
>everybody needs to stop her with Amane waking up last to save the day with /u/

Calling it now. They keep mentioning that the brainwashed girls follow their desires.

>her lightsaber becomes red

Please I need to see this.

I think she tapped into her potential as a EXR when she fought against Hinata. That last instance when she thought of Amane was probably just a placebo.

Plausible speculation. I'll add to it by calling Saya gets corrupted because she saved Aoi.

>Dark Saya
>all her light beams and sabers are red
>she gets her glasses back
MUH DICK

Saya and Amane are going to fight in the last battle. I'm calling it

Usually you don't turn your MC into the antagonist. That's usually reserved for the MC's best friend or love interest.

Besides I think Saya's strongest desire is rescuing Amane right now.

>We're SO EVIL!
>We're going to have onigiri Russian Roulette and nobody can stop us!

This is your face of evil tonight.

>not having Amane 1v1 her with a lightsaber of her own

It makes a lot of sense actually. Saya getting corrupted plays into the various plot points the show has been throwing at us so far. I mean after Aoi who's left to take the stage for pre-final boss? The faceless black dicks? Of course not. The show has been pretty particular with the relationship between Saya and Amane that one of them getting corrupted, specifically the former, would give Amane so much agency and an even bigger role considering she's Saya's first friend on the island. The emotional payoff would be massive and would wrap up the story point between the two. And with the two of them as well as the entire group of UC scrubs in complete UNDERSTANDING of one another, that'll allow them to take on the real final boss.

Besides, they gave her a fucking lightsaber. It'd be such a god damn waste if it didn't turn red at some point in the story.

fix'd

>implying Amane isn't going to go full manmode and just take Saya's barrage of attacks with her driver shield

Darkness embrace seems like a nice place, like a Halloween Town with cute girls. When I saw the bag filled with blood vials, and the blood magic, all I thought was the clan tremere and World of Darkness, with the blood vials being the blood bags.

>stop laughing I am evil

Why are all the other nameless Progresses in full armor anyway.

Where does the blood come from? Do they have a human population that serve as cattle?

Shh, don't think about it too hard.

I like shows that have coherent narratives. For how silly this show is, at least it actually allows for legitimate speculah.

I felt like this scene is there to remind us that this show is still fundamentally a yuri comedy, don't take the drama too seriously.

Sorry but it doesn't make sense to me. Every moment between Saya and Amane, both in the present time and flasbacks, has been shown from Saya's point of view. Amane's just a plot device. A source of motivation for Saya to grow and fight. All the buildup goes in that direction. Amane doesn't need a bigger role or anything like that because she doesn't need character growth. The only one who complained about her besides Saya was Almaria, and this episode already hinted that she's projecting.

Armor provides valuable defensive benefits.

In World of Darkness? you either bite people without being seen by someone else, or you buy blood bags from a hospital/blood bank. Or at least this is in the videogame.

Darkness embrace? If Sofina is a vampire, it means they can drink each other blood, which means you can sell it to blood banks..
If Sofina isn't a vampire, and her words about Alma being a vampire imply that in my opinion, it means different monsters live there and you don't need humans for blood.

What's the story behind these masks?

>dumb robots
Robots are very smart and sympathetic.

Because full armor means ARR ROOK SAME
Mooks must be ARR ROOK SAME

Hence mooks wear full armor.

>this is the enemy's elite soldier

Reposting stitches.

>dark blue and red uniform
Damn, It looks so good.
I-I'm not becoming an edgy person am I

Homura mae junjiou!

Is it edgy to want a cute, edgy girl to femdom you?

She did great with her sultry voice and wicked laugh. I look forward to her arc.

And the facial expressions.

Clearly, before this, she was a sexually repressed sempai. She's going to grope her kouhai so much.

Have you seen >our elite soldiers?

Enjoy that piece of shit, QUALITYfag.

Compared to before.