Fucking racist hypocrites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/064ZKJutwC4
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQbsWaCufw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/064ZKJutwC4

patrice didnt like white people and what do you mean by he lived

He's an honorary Aryan.

Michael jackson is full aryan, even changed his fucking skin color. The first and only ever transracial person.

That's one ugly nigger OP.

patrice was a 160 IQ genius outlier

>patrice didnt like white people
And he was damn honest about it too.

At least he has a BCC to compensate.

Patrice is 100% correct here.

There a two major cartels in Hollywood - The gay cartel and the Jewish Cartel.

The gay cartel wants your bootyhole.
The Jews want your money.

Also notice how Patrice says "low to mid level jews" thats the key. The higher up the ladder you go the weirder and darker shit gets.

Does the leader of the illuminati really look like the Quaker Oats guy?

Patrice was redpilled af and knew about the JQ

Like Anthony cumia said he was one in a billion

I have no idea what he looks like or if there even is a leader. From what I've seen/heard it's a lose association of super powerful people, not one organization. As Patrice mentioned its more of a Cartel situation than one ruling body.

Only the t_d cucks think niggers are based

>Jew
>Recovering crackhead
>Enunciates like someone with down syndrome
>Leaf wife
>A dumby
Is he our guy?

Pol doesn't hate blacks, muslims, and jews.
Pol hates niggers, sandniggers, and jews.

Patrice O'Neal and Terry Crews and Thomas Sowell are honorary aryans.

We believe in content of character above all. Moreso than SJWs/lefties, who are straight up racist. We're actually closer philosophically to MLK Jr than them.

I love patrice

Nigga died of diabetes.
All he had to do was lose weight, don't act like this mother fucker was redpilled. Degenerate was dildoing hookers in Brazil.

>Pol hates niggers, sandniggers, and KIKES.
Get with the program.

You are forgetting the Scientology cartel

Patrice is one of the first people who I got red pilled by. A genius and unafraid to speak the truth about everything. Such a shame he's not with us anymore.

Back to the show business Cartels...

Here are some smaller ones:

Roman Catholics(FOX)
Blacks(Quincey Jones, Spike Lee, Oprah)

Lately there has been a big shift in power as more and more women enter exec positions - especially in TV. I dont know how this will affect the 'cartel' structure, but things are changing.

Shit yeah I am. They've lost a lot of power over the years, but they are still a force.

Patrice is dead doh

Leader of the Illuminati is Kushner, it was spoken about years ago on David Icke's forums before anybody even knew who the fuck he was.

I liked Patrice he was funny

This.
Redpilled ugly nigger it is. Anything else to anons?

Patrice was totally red pilled. He saw and spoke the truth. If only we lived in a world where we didn't have to worry his children would be the thugs he warned us about.

The leader of the illuminati is getting cucked by my PM right now.

Damn the illuminati are some pussy ass bitches if it's actually Kush.

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING FAG

patrice was the fucking man, all nigger hate aside

We dont hate you if you're in Africa where you belong

I never got this talking point from Americans. You brought them over as farm equipment - you own this problem.

No he didn't his shit was normal. He told Dante. Dante has a big dick. He used to be a stripper, fag.

Imagine being this cucked.

Based Patreeky.
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQbsWaCufw
I heard him on O&A mention several times he was average and that his attitude/comedy helped him get women.

I could have been alter boid into fox money? Shit

If you went to Harvard and are from Boston or New York... Then yes.

Transatlantic slave trade was abolished in 1807. Most of these niggers were brought over when the US was British North America.

Blaming someone else for your problems - typical Yankee bullshit.

I learned it from niggers

I listen to old Patrice broadcasts at work, very comfy i wish he were still alive.

Where do you work that allows you to listen to Patrice O'Neal while you do your job?

I would trade 200 pure blood Aryans if i'll bring Patrice back, because he'd probably end up educating more in the long run.

Funny although, i think Patrice would've sided with black lives matter unironically at first, and argued that "this i what black culture has been building up too" but he would've weighted it down with NWO / SJW tricks and probably backed down in the end. I'd love to see Patrice go toe-to-toe with Anita Sarkeesian and i think he might've ended up in the middle of the alt right bullshit via connections with Anthony / Milo connections. Fuck

>has never heard of headphones

Patrice would have voted Trump.

I'm a supervisor and if i plan everything right i can probably get 20-40 unintrupted minutes of audio as everyone manages themselves.

Also fags at security / warehouse laborers can probably get away with listening to headphones.

Honestly I can see Patrice breaking down the last election and having a lot of respect for how Trump played it even though he tended to be liberal on a lot of things

>Not all X act like that

Patrice is probably laughing at your incredibly shit argument

Do you pack a cheese sandwich and a cup of soup in your pail?

Patrice was hilarious. Funny i was watching videos of some of his sets and guest appearances on various shows the other day. The toppest of keks were had

Patrice could have been a bigger star than Schumer or Louie if he bent the knee and sold out.

The comedy scene died when he did. I wish he took care of himself better.

A wise man.

>only
white girls who vote left and fuck niggers, ARE NIGGERS

>>most of pol hates black people
no we hate niggers

this, niggers include all people under 100 iq

Which is incidentally most of the black population.

yes

>still thinks /pol is "racist"
You shills lack any form of adaptation or learning. All veteran users of this site can smell your stink a mile away with these blatant slide threads.

Or you're baiting for deh lulz. Either way, gouge your eyes out with your mother's used tampon flth.

>most of pol hates black people
I think that is untrue. let me correct it:

>Most black people are hated by Sup Forums

There are a few "good ones", but they are outliers. I know a based full-blooded black that is based. He is the most realistic person I know. He hates NIGGERS, and he is not ashamed to say it. He moved to the suburbs to get away from the blacks. Of course they hated him until they noticed that he was a white supremacist in a black body. Somehow some hood nigger bought the house next door to him, and he alone "sorted it out" and got that guy to act like a citizen. Now my old neigborhood has 2 decent blacks...They cut their grass, and tcb. It took one to push the other to act civilized. I still don't trust the hood guy 100%, but he is shaping up to be a nice republican. I think he moved to get out the ghetto also, it just is taking him time to decompress.

I work at a game company and listen to him all the time.

This guy drops knowledge bombs about women, politics and life in general. Take what he says with a grain of salt or take little bits of what he says and apply it to yourself, the way you seem fitting. There was something I was listening about him that had to do with Obama and how much he hated him, it was pretty interesting what he had to say.

He could've but Patrice had a bad work ethic and a was overly hardheaded .

Something i noticed about Patrice, if you listen to the later audio, a little before elephant in the room, you'll notice Patrice was kind of a shut-in neet. He did O&A because he had nothing better to do, there was a telling time where he was just hanging out in the studio because he was lonely and Opie said
"so like we're done with the show"
And Patrice sadly said "Oh, well shit, i aint got nothing to do, i just wanted to hang with you guys you know?"
And opie told him he appreciated him and he should just "hang out with Howard" and he declined. He also had an inferiority complex i don't think anyone noticed, whenever you bring up career his voice cracked and he became subconscious, he admitted he was an uncomfortable as fuck sperg at the Charlie Sheen roast but barely managed to keep it together saying "if anyone said anything about my outfit, i would've lost it."

Patrice was more talented then everyone, but he burned bridges because he had a big ego. Every time a hipster comedian killed he'd "quit comedy" as said by both Colin and Bill Burr. Patrice was also lazy, he couldn't even be bothered to get a "therealpatriceoneal" twitter or update his website / shows. He just worked when he felt like it.

I

That episode of O&A when Chris Rock was on seemed to have a big effect on him. Toward the end of his Marc Maron interview you could tell he was really considering what it would be like if he sold out just a little. I wish he was still around because that WTF interview sounded like he was in a lot of turmoil about his direction and I wish we could see what he decided to do about it

>honorary human being

>hereschchchhh's the thing

>he couldn't even be bothered to get a "therealpatriceoneal" twitter
You mean @BIGMOMMAPRODS wasn't a good Twitter name?