>white people are worth saving

Name a reason why y'all think that white people are so awesome without referring to the renaissance or ancient rome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOVTaKkcGkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn to filter out memeflags, bros. It's time to end the memeflag scourge

My ass

white family

how do i filter these memeflags out?

saged

What family? My parents got divorced when I was like 10 lmao.

The only purpose for white men is to supply a steady stream of white women for non white men to enjoy desu. I don't think whites should be extinct cause white women are quite simply amazing but yeah I wouldn't mind if their numbers dwindled.

I can put on my country flag if it makes you less butthurt

My question is why the fuck did we bring them back in the first place?
i swear im really contemplating just sticking to double Sup Forums from now on. Memeflags allow leafs to even be allowed to subvert discussion.

> cause we run the entire planet, no matter if you want to admit it or not

It always comes down to one man, and you know as well as I do, that it's an old mega-rich white guy.

Either that, or it really is the jews puppeteering the entire planet.

Probably another thing white people did wrong

>renaissance or ancient rome.
>white people

Give me one good reason that X race is worth saving.

And before that basically Islam ran the planet, after white people it will probably be China. What's your point?

No (You)

>Posting Degenerate Japs things

youtube.com/watch?v=pOVTaKkcGkM

Meanwhile back in reality - whites have most of wealth

Try again Kim

>expecting fat Sup Forumsfags and closet nazi homosexuals to know history
They're illiterate user otherwise they wouldn't be racists.

here's one

Without whites, blacks die out.
Without a host, the parasite dies.

another one

They pay your welfare, you fucking nigger.

this is for libertarians

>white people allow themselves to be taxed to subsidize the overpopulation of unruly nogs and mexicans who immigrated here illegally while they allow them to run rampant raping and killing..

You're not really justifying your case user.

I've given plenty of reasons of why whites should still exist.

You got me

Thats is a pretty nice ass.

I know. I like it at least. I don't like things in my butthole, but I love it being licked and worshipped with my cute white cock

I'm weird. meh

Why is this 1 autist posting infographics about blacks when this thread is about saving white people. Why is this board so obsessed with a very small population of people?

use this from now on please.

^ White people in 2017 ladies and gentlemen

How is subsidizing a parasitic underclass which is replacing whites make white people awesome?

>posts anime picture

Just lick my cute little ass and princely little 5 inch cock

We shouldn't be saved.
We have let the monkeys run the show and we need to save ourselves.
If we cannot, then we have found our Great Barrier and humanity will never know anything beyond dying off on Earth.

I just don't want people who look like me to be gone.

weebs should be aborted

Without whites i wouldn't be able to shoot funs

Pretty sure Chinese people invented gunpowder and most advanced nations can manufacture guns.

Are u mad user?

There will always be ugly ass obese neckbeards user

they look and smell nice :3

White women are utter trash

You're using whiteys tech right now

>There will always be ugly ass obese neckbeards user
you'd know all about that

They won't let you have guns though, thats a white thing nigga, look for all the nonwhite nations with lax gun ownership

I just opened up my computer and examined all of the components.. Every one seems to say "Made in China" for some strange reason..

yeah im sure you like poo skinned "women"
sage

80% of tax payers in the US are white. If whitey goes away so do gibs for niggers.

see
>dear white people thank you for race mixing with me and bringing me to your country instead of leaving me where I belong

>pretty awesome of you user

As whites, our physical appearance and history and imagination and fighting spirit are really the only things that set us apart.
However we dont have a "right" to exist...existence is a competiton, and the moment we stop competing is the moment we cease to exist.
"When one forgets his roots, he starts talking about his rights, rather than his duty"
Our civilization is not a right, but a duty to uphold.
In which way do anyway of you uphold the sacred boundaries of your fathers?
Shitposting on Sup Forums?

Hitler was white

>he thinks whites haven't already lost the competition

It's too bad anime didn't come from China or Sup Forums would be in a prime position to learn Mandarin and work for our forthcoming Chinese overlords.

Hitler killed more white people than he killed Jews.

amen

Whites, specifically germanic, produce the best scientists in the world, and have one of the highest IQ averages in the world. Scientific progress might slow down when they die and get replaced by low IQ niggers.

bump