Tokyo Ghoul:Re

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/087/3573/1
Chapter finally out.
Everyone shits on Kurona.

I'd greentext Mangastream

But who gives a fuck. You'll eat whatever garbage.

I feel vaguely sorry for her. Also:

Fuck Suzuya.

>hating suzugod

>it's an user doesn't know what sub groups are episode

Just another invincible Gary Stu in the steadily growing pile.

I can't believe she's not dead yet. This means that if there ever is a Tokyo Ghoul :re :FW she will still be on it. Just kill her already, for fuck's sake. Her plot has been wrapped up ever since the original TG.

I can tell you don't follow any weekly manga.

I guess Amon will appear and save Akira, right?

I just want her to fucking kill Suzuya. He deserves it. She can die afterwards.

I feel kind of sorry for Kurona, but she should have realized that Suzuya wouldn't die. Like the Kirishits, he - one of the other characters that makes him money, won't be killed.

>user gets destroyed in an argument
>absolutely asswrecked, he comes to shitpost in a thread where he doesn't know what he's talking about

Shit chapter again

One can only hope

Suzuya redeemed himself after Shinohara went comatose so he can stay now. Kurona however is long overdue.

>He deserves it.
Nah

At least follow her and kill her you fujo bait.

>He didn't die
This again

Not neccessarily.
Meeting Takizawa and Akira could determine his future path by taking out one of the two or perhaps even both.

How did he redeem himself? He is still a sadistic, unfeeling asshole towards ghouls. Kurona's grudge is more than justified.

I´m fuckin tired of this shit

Are people really surprised Suzuya had an Arata armor? It's not exactly uncommon.

My best guess for Akira not dying yet is that the blood is for shock value and hook during the break and she's just spitting blood a little and will be fine in the next chapter.

He is just doing his job user.

>towards ghouls
So?

yeah he pulled out of his ass

Someone cut Takizawa's arm in the last page or what?

Why the hell does Ishida keep going with these Kubo cliffhangers.

>unfeeling asshole towards ghouls
You're making that sound like a bad trait for a CCG agent.

>Rue island garbage
>It's just a Suzuya wank fest too
>Plot armor now confirmed for EVERY character that doesn't spill death flags

Well it's been fun, but I think Tokyo Ghoul has finally gone down the drain for good.

so the Akira fight was off paneled?

epic

>Hurting Nashiro for the sole purpose of hurting Kurona.
>Ridiculing her when he sees her again.
>Doing his job.

No.

I want to disagree but I can't.

>towards ghouls
You said it. He's no longer like that towards anyone else but the ones he's fighting against and has developed teamwork spirit, something he didn't even know what it was before. It's like you didn't read TG when he was an irresponsible little shit getting people killed left and right and didn't care if his squad was killed or not. Kurona's grudge is on her. She and her dumb sister were the ones that volunteer for Kanou's experiment and got full of themselves. They got what they deserve.

Well, fucking duh. Did you honestly believe that Ishida would continue to draw out such a disastrous arc? A fight like that would be pointless and uninteresting to sit through week after week. I can already tell he's trying to bring this shitty arc to a close.

>kills eto
>plot armors suzuya

God damn it it they off paneled Tatara's fight.

The long awaited takizawa reunion was epic.

>unfeeling asshole towards ghouls.

Um? Guys.... I think this ghoulfag is serious.

this

Didn't the talk over the radio to Urie about Marude and Washuu teach you anything?

>plot armor
The tides were heavily in Suzuya squad's favor. What kind of retard expected anything from the twin half ghoul?

He is no longer an assho l towards humans. He is still one towards ghouls. That means he is not redeemed as his worst act in Tg was the unnecessary cruel shit he pulled on the twins.

Dying at Kurona's hand would be more than deserved.

I finished reading Tokyo Ghoul a few months ago, should I bother getting into RE? As unsatisfying as Ghoul was I also didn't really have much interest in the other characters beyond maybe Gourmet

I told you fags suzya is stronger than kaneki, plus his arata armor is MUCH cooler than kanekis armor.

>suzuya's squad is a bunch of faggots

Fucking kill them, holy shit.

Wow.
So.. Akira is dead just like that?

Well she was kind of useless in this series.
She had like 1 moment of relevance with Sasaki and then was absent for like 70 chapters.
Does anyone even care or still remember her at this point?

>is no longer an assho l towards humans. He is still one towards ghouls. That means he is not redeemed

>as his worst act in Tg was the unnecessary cruel shit he pulled on the twins.

Not a ghoulfag but a twinfag.

They're based as fuck tbqh.

Not really. Arata just sprouts out from the Armor that he is already wearing.

>Suzuya is stronger than Kaneki.

Uh, no. Suzuya squad sucks on its own, and Suzuya for all intents and purposes was hit right in the heart.

He should have died, or at least have been severely wounded, but being the fan favorite that he is, he asspulled Arata armor and turned the tides within two or so pages because we totally need more Suzuyawank.

Suzuya squad is full of faggots, that laughing shit seemed ao forced and lame my god.

>lol Suzuya might be dead weeeeeeeee make sure you stay tuned for the continuation!
>fast forward about a month
>oh yeah Suzuya's alive lmao sorry
>here, another shitty Arata upgrade
>lol this fucking cunt I reintroduced is getting shit on after only a few chapters
>oh yeah I forgot Akira was on the island might as well kill her too by Takizawa's hand I guess
>lol am I really gonna leave for a break while the story is on Poo Island? Of course I am!
>well, time for a break! Stay tuned!

What a fucking awful chapter. I hate all of you, I hate Ishida, and I FUCKING HATE THIS SERIES.

Your retarded sperging destroys what is otherwise a fair point.

>being this triggered

>Squad Leader takes a hit to the heart
>Not a sign of worry but keep striking Kurona
>Kurona tries to ridicule them
>They just ridicule her in return cause they have complete faith in Suzuya.

Kurona asked for it really.

>He is still one towards ghouls
Yes, and? Why aren't you shitting on every single CCG investigator then? Why aren't you shitting on Akira, someone who takes pleasure in not only killing them but also mincing them and turning them into quinques?

>his worst act in Tg was the unnecessary cruel shit he pulled on the twins
Not, his worst act was being a total asshat to Shinohara. The twins were literally asking for it when they decided to two-team him confident that they would win. They learned nothing from their little encounter with Eto and deserved every knife he threw at them. Kurona dying by his hand would be a good way for her to die. Now she will crawl off and not die just yet, making another boring appearance later that will amount to nothing. Or worse, go back to daddy Kanou for the third time so he can make another experiment. Kurona might as well be clinically retarded.

It was fucking amazing.
Butthurt kuronafag btfo.

Ishida literally gave him plot armor too.

Arata armor for any of the CCG is nothing but visible plot armor. None of you can even fucking argue with this. EVERYBODY who had or has Arata armor has survived for some contrived reason.

Kaneki almost busted that plot armor during his battles, but Ishida kept Shinohara and Amon alive for whatever reason.

irrc its break next week because of obon

Is Kaneki the only one who managed to fuck up Arata's armor?

Pineapple didn't straight murder Akira which he did quiet easily in the auction arc. He's also crying. This could be interesting and have an emotional punch: 1.25 pages
Suzuya plot armor: All the other pages

The page count should've been flipped

What if Kurona (seemingly injured or beaten) ends up getting the finishing strike jobbing to Looney Mutsuki?

>Twins get destroyed and remaining twin survives and gets mocked by Suzuya
>Twin desperately merged remains of dead sister with self to save her
>Finally, twin returns looking for vengeance, including a powerup
>Seemingly gets her vengeance
>Nope, Plo-- Arata armor lol
>Twin is still a loser and gets laughed at

Sasuga Ishida-sensei

this

>Next Issue: What has happened to Hoji squad ?

Maybe just a flashforward just like with Marude.

>So.. Akira is dead just like that?
There's no way Akira is dead like that. She still has too much unfinished business with Amon and Takizawa is more than capable at killing people in one second if he really wants to kill them.

Gourmet has only gotten a single arc, and it was probably the best arc in :re.

If you don't care about the other characters then leave it be. Some fag will tell you :re is skippable, but that's really not at all the case.

Is it as good as part 1? I really don't know. Part 1 didn't get good to me until after the Aogiri arc, which is around the point that we're at currently if we go by parallels.

Amon where the fuck are you?. Someone tp the OEK to rue.

Fuck this manga if Akira dies.

>see you next week

>He's also crying. This could be interesting and have an emotional punch: 1.25 pages
A crying loon isn't a good thing. Lunatics like Takizawa are very mentally unstable, and emotions that lead to crying may just lead to outbursts and tantrums, and given that it only takes a moment's slip of whatever little mangled sanity he has to crush Akira's throat in his grip -- well.

>Why aren't you shitting on every single CCG investigator then
Because not every single CCG investigator takes sadistic pleasure in killing a twin to hurt the other? Maybe? Or maybe because Akira still treated Naki with more respect in their second encounter than invincible Suzuya ever had to spare for anyone?

>Not, his worst act was being a total asshat to Shinohara
Like shit. Suzuya couldn't value anyone else's life but he never hurt Shinohara in any way. That is not worse.
Kurona and Nashiro would have deserved to die for attacking Suzuya but not the shit he pulled them through.

It feels like Ishida got in way over his head with this arc.

>Suzuya survives 1 blow because of literal armor that everyone had already speculated he could be carrying months ago
>FUCKING PLOT ARMOR
>Kurona pulls kakuja out of her ass, masters Rize's kagune perfectly, spends the entire fucking chapter being cut in half and 9000 pieces, regenerates back to life or evades in the last minute, runs away like it's no one's business and survives the whole thing
>s-she is strong okay, there is no plot armor here

Nice standards.

>because Akira still treated Naki with more respect in their second encounter
I hope you're not serious. She killed his remaining best friends and then mocked him for not "getting over the past". This when she herself is driven by vengeance and angst over what happened in the past that she hasn't been able to let go for ages.

Both Akira and Juuzou are the worst CCG has to offer.

What a shit chapter. The Suzuya wanking and the laughing was the most forced shit I've ever seen.

And we all know Akira has to be in trouble so Amon can look cool when he swoops in and saves her.

>being cut in half and 9000 pieces, regenerates back to life or evades in the last minute, runs away like it's no one's business and survives the whole thing
If Suzuya hadn't used plot armor with which he could instantly turn from losing to absolutely destroying Kurona, she wouldn't have needed to be able to do that in the first place, you daft egg.

>being this mad

>Suzuya survives 1 blow because of literal armor that everyone had already speculated he could be carrying months ago
>some random tumblrite speculates that suzuya may have arata armor despite no real foreshadowing or evidence for it that means it's okay to have suzuya survive a death blow and effortlessly destroy the opponent that he previously could not take on

Suzuyafags everyone.

>Because not every single CCG investigator takes sadistic pleasure in killing a twin to hurt the other?
Nope, you're not going to play goalpost changing game. You said ghouls in general.

>Akira
>ever treating Naki with respect
Is this a joke?
And Suzuya isn't mocking anyone this time. Kurona is the one who keeps mocking him and saying random bullshit, he and everyone else in his squad are only answering her taunts.

>he never hurt Shinohara in any way
Why didn't you say this first thing in your post? I wouldn't have wasted my time replying because you obviously didn't read the first part of TG except the twins chapters apparently.

It took you this long to realise?

Plot armor is synonymous with character or certain development that I don't like

She still had the decency to treat him like a person and not "things" like Suzuya.

Also, nice that you didn't engage on anything else.

i do

It's because I don't care for the argument beyond your incorrect claim that Akira is treating any gohul decently. She's really just her father, but it's okay for her to be like that because she's hot or whatever.

If you read all of my post, you can easily see I think both Suzuya and Akira are shit.

I'm talking about the threads we had on this board months ago. Go be a crossboarder that knows what people in other sites speculate elsewhere.

He hyped this shit to be a massively important arc, I just didn't think he'd drag it out this hard and then proceed to dump a ridiculous amount of plot in it. If I were him, I'd get tired as fuck with having to deal with this story during an arc like this. I'd probably just drop my own manga. I hope that we're reaching the end of the arc.

>Plot armor is synonymous with character or certain development that I don't like
Yeah, because plot armor definitely isn't asspulling an armor not only survive what would otherwise be a lethal wound but also almost instantly murder the enemy ghoul that you couldn't handle before

At least Touka and the Kirishits have the decency of only having the type of plot armor that guarantees that they'll survive, not that they'll suddenly grow a SSS powerup and absolutely destroy their opponent without a sweat.

>Akira is fine because I didn't read all chapters and therefore I don't know how she treated the other characters
>she also didn't bully my precious twins according to whatever summary I read

I get it. You can stop now.

>mfw Arata confirmed to be clownfag as well
I'm this close to dropping this manga

If you hadn't noticed it yet, Eyepatch. I don't care for whatever supposition or hypothesis you pulled out of your gaping rectal cavity, just as I didn't care when you cancered all over threads about Amon definitely appearing in chapter 62 or whatever, or Mutsuki being the new Shironeki.

Go back to Tumblr like you should have ages ago.

I wonder if juuzou could beat eto.

>At least Touka and the Kirishits have the decency of
Now you're just fishing for replies.

(you)

Suzuya is going to kill Tatara too

You're the one who needs to fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from because apparently you think I'm someone you have a grudge against on that cancerous website.

Good for you.

It's absolutely true, though. People spend threads bitching about Touka and Ayato having plot armor, and they definitely do. But at least their plot armor didn't allow them from being crushed by Arima to suddenly overpowering him, or Mmmboi, or MILF.

Whereas Suzuya was losing, was dealt a killing blow, asspulled Arata armor and cut Kurona into pieces in a span of a few panels.

But it's okay because it's Juuzou.

Whatever happened to having to be like the 0.1 percent pretty much superhumans to be able to handle the burden of arata? Now juuzou with the stature of a child can?