Will our society get better before it gets worse?

Will our society get better before it gets worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHIX7O8wQNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point I don't know if consoles are worse than building PCs
Fucking RAM prices

No it's going to hell in and handbasket. And as for that image I guarantee that dudes wife is going to fuck around, she had him de-maled and gave him a good time sucking distraction.

>report these threads
?

She don't want to fuck him so she buys him xbox.

You made a shitty thread
Go sit in the corner

I have no children, vasectomy too.

It's the best financial protection you can get.

This doesn't mean you stop producing sperm, you can still have children by extracting the sperm directly from the testicles and fertilizing an egg.

yeah it's expensive - but you should have the money to pay for a kid before having one don't ya think?

The circus is dying but the bread is still fully stocked

Much worse.

urg, doesn't that mean that your sperm collects in your balls, but never empties itself? so you have constant sperm-filled balls?

You realise where this has gone before in history, right user?

>german education

sperm that cannot escape get reabsorbed naturally into the body. your body gets something out of it vs spilling it on the carpet

Nope, we are going into hard times user, but we, the younger generation, will be the strong men that will pull through

what airport is this?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

BRAAAAP

Looks like FLL (Fort Lauderdale) airport, I was there earlier this year

>RAM prices
Do what now? What happen?

Don't worry, I'm sure radical right-wing nationalist populist groups and monarchies will stop the rise of communism this time too. Oh wait.

Thats like her saying "I'm not having your fucking children you manchild. Heres an Xbox to distract you while I fuck Chad. I'll then just tell you its yours anyway and you'll raise it"

What are you talking about? Got 16gb of RAM for $75. How is that high?

I needed B-die RAM for my system so I had to bite the $190 bullet

They will, all it takes is one person. As long as we're willing to die to stop communism from taking root, and you're not willing to do the same to stop capitalism/democracy. We win.

Why have a wife if you don't have kids?

The calm before the storm. hee hee hee

C U C K
U
C
K

The working class hates communism.
Fuck off and die

T. Working class

lol he's being cucked. He probably plays for hours before he realizes his wife is not home but at her the "park" taking a "walk".

There is absolutely no reason to get married if you dont plan on having children.

T. Married guy with kid

They just hate the word. Getting the people to agree to commie ideas is piss easy.

>one person
>you're not willing to do the same to stop capitalism
Commies have been purged for 150 years straight. While they still made gains. It's only a matter of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHIX7O8wQNQ

Everything is going to get much,much,much worse

>Getting the people to agree to commie ideas is piss easy.
No it isn't, that's why commie nations turn into bloodbaths.
People start getting real pissed off when you start telling them their possessions are no longer their own.

Where is this pic from? Looks like one of those fucking repost "meme" sites. Dare i say its from the 9fags?

No but the next 50 years will be extremely difficult. If the Anglosphere survives then humanity will prosper.

t. can't tell the difference between personal and private property

Gimme your toothbrush, I'll collectivize your whole family.

Our society will get worse before it gets better. I hope I live to see the bottoming out and the following rise to something greater.

>t. can't tell the difference between personal and private property

There is no difference you genuine fucking retard.

Undialectical.

Splitting hairs.
One day it's your "personal property", the next day the party needs it and comes to claim it, shooting you and your family out back before reclaiming their property they loaned to you to be "personal".

That's how this game works and you goddamn fucks never see it until you're up against the wall, praying to the God you swore doesn't exist before the rifle bullet screeches through your brain matter, and everything you are, all the things you suffered for and lived for and dreamed about all go away like they never existed.

But at least there were no corporations, amirite?

(((Commies))) were massively gaining power in Germany, and would most likely have won the election, but then Hitler came along. Not that Germany didn't get (((Communized))) in the end (the East part at least), remind me how that went.
The simple fact is that there's only two kinds of people (not including Jews) who support (((Communism))), bums who think (((Bernie))) wasn't a complete retard and the unironic bourgeoisie. Fortunately neither of these people are capable of putting up a fight, hence why they only ever threaten a revolution but never go through with it.
People who aren't complete retards are getting sick of the (((multiculture))) meme now, so what makes you think these same people would want to double down on that by becoming (((Communist)))?

>mfw the only people who don't seem to understand (((Communism))) are self identified (((Communist)))

How fucking sad.

The thing I worry about this, currently society has created so many weak men. With civilization collapsing a different culture of men will move in and replace the weak men of the west.
Ending western civilization and all the advancements it has brought.

you queers just cannot stop bumping slide threads

Oh, it's collapsing alright.

I'm just waiting for microcommunities or whatnot like the NWF to form so I can just move to them and start a new life there.

>vasectomy
>wife gives you a fucking xbox one when you wake up

Jesus Christ do I feel bad for this cuckold. I'd straight up slap that bitch and divorce her on site. How just'd can you get by a woman?

Society will keep getting worse and worse until it collapses.

If you want to be realistic, most of us won't live to see the end of this. The best you can do is fight for what you believe in.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

We need a world war

>save money by not giving shekels to intel jews
>lose money having to buy luxury ram to go with goyim cpu

is it even worth it

I have no children, no vasectomy
Enjoy being a retarded shill

At least he found a woman that supports him, even when she knows he doesn't trust her

No. Fuck this selfish materialistic bullshit. That's not what life is about. It's part of the Jewish agenda to end white middle class America.

Start a family. Spend your time and energy on that. It doesn't take much money for happy, healthy children compared to the time. Our ancestors successfully raised children with much less than we have today.

A vasectomy is the bluest pill that a white man can take.

The sex isnt as exciting when she knows youre a sterile cuck. Enjoy your divorce

Most guys on this board will attack you for this
Let this be lesson to you, this is what being "redpilled" is. It's a misnomer

They took a placebo

Yeah I'm unsure what you are talking about you get like double the ram for the same price as just 8 years ago

Must be some slow ass fucking RAM. My 16gb @ 2666 is literally double the price when I bought it a year and a half ago. One issue is much higher demand for smartphones. There are also only a handful of DRAM manufacturers, and there's long been suspicion of collusion. Anyways, you can go look up the price history yourself. RAM has indeed skyrocketed in price.

Legitimately agree with this.

wont do anything since western countries will likely win it

we need a nuclear reset

communism stops itself
but you'll deserve what happens in the meantime

and have the jews subvert the spoils of war like the first two world wars?

just glass us all fampai

>please be my tax cattle

Nah.

This can't be real.