Was anyone else pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable this was?

Was anyone else pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable this was?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/iqzdjh.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The episode with the cute fox healed me. I want to watch another season of this.

This and Tanaka-san were AOTYAY

ghost-chan a cute

Not really surprised, I've been enjoying the manga long before the anime was announced.

Still, too bad S2 never, though.

There were too many great girls.

;_;

no

no bad adaption
okay manga
became a meme like other sol anime does on Sup Forums
posters who use "comfy"

Dropped it on episode 5, first time I dropped a SoL show because of boredom.

Every episode had some good moments, to say it pacing was "unhurried" is an understatement. I don't mind slow shows, but this one was just wasting time.

>became a meme like other sol anime does on Sup Forums
Are you retarded? What does it even mean?

Misspelt boring.

It's the anime if the decade so far.

I don't watch very many SoL shows. I think the last one would probably Non Non Biyori in terms of one that's pretty vanilla. Maybe it's just that I was in the right mood and mindset because every episode of Flying Witch was funny, charming, and fun. It was slow paced but that made it all the more relaxing for me. I can't say I care if it was a faithful adaption either since it was produced and executed so well.

Not really, The PV looked brilliant I just wish the episodes had a little more umph to it, Some of them were too SoL with little emotion in it.

Suprised on how key's seyuu got his shit together

Sleep inducing

SHA LA LA LAAAAAAAA

Chinatsu Is loli of the year

>S2 never
Why's that? I didn't watch while it aired, not enough material or something?

MY OH MY

Oh, yes.

I came to it with no expectations, having been disappointed by every cute/SoL series in recent years, and got what was probably the best iyashikei since Aria.

>too bad S2 never, though.

It sold really well though.

That's because this and NNB are iyashikei, not shoujo ai. You might also like Aria and Bartender.

I had no idea what to expect and had never heard of it. Ended up getting the best healing show I've seen in over a year.

why did the characters clap the director in the opening credits

was it sheer arrogance on his part

stupid and boring
dropped after 1 episode

I feel sorry for you user, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll one day manage to develop some taste.

Stop shitting up the thread. Thanks.

I was just surprised how popular it is.
I found it pretty bland.

Honestly this was boring as shit. Everything is pleasant and nice but there is no conflict. There needs to be regular conflict for things to feel lively.

Dropped after 8 episodes.

I initially dropped it after the first two episodes but gave it another chance once they were available to binge through and loved it.

>Flying Witch last season
>Amanchu this season

Are we witnessing JC Staff's redemption?

Sorry your dad ran out on you and now your family is in debt, user. Get well soon.

No, I expected it to be great from the beginning.

kek

This much retardation needs to be a sin.

>Are we witnessing JC Staff's redemption?
They've really been doing a great job this last year, and they're even producing SnS this season too.

I expected this show to be amazing and it delivered.

Season 2 when?

Been loving the manga way before it aired, but didn't expect the adaption to be that good. Usually anime adaptions of manga I've already read and enjoyed aren't able to hold my interest for very long (see Amanchu this season), but I somehow managed to stick with this. So yeah, I was pleasantly surprised.

Maybe this means we'll finally get that Yotsubato anime.

The mangaka doesn't want an adaptation because he didn't like Azumanga Daioh's anime.

I thought he didn't want it because Yotsubato is distinctly slow and based on timing. Azumanga Daioh was just a comedy 4-koma and totally different. But Flying Witch is much more like Yotsuba than Azumanga, and it did an amazing job at timing.

Yeah, I think get the Flying Witch team to do Yotsuba and it will be great.

Where the hell have you been when it was airing? People have been calling that AOTY to the point of cancer levels.

a.pomf.cat/iqzdjh.webm
Waayyyy
This.

Its Sup Forums-talk for things being popular.

> Sup Forums actually liked this

When did you faggots not have shit taste?

Sup Forums is all grown up now

Makoto a cute

Magic dosen't exist so does season 2 . ;_;

I still believe in the Harbinger of Season 2!