Sick of Winning Yet?

You know how Trump predicted that we would start winning so much that we would become sick of winning?

Are we approaching that?

Is all the win starting to cloy?

Are you afraid that this could be a King Midas-like curse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k520c4rwkzo
youtube.com/watch?v=nnq_HxGINn4
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
archive.is/gBdnN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We aren't winning until they are dead. Not financially dead, not professionally dead. Dead dead.

We will laugh as they weep.
We will embrace as they despair.
We will pray as they envy.
We will take nothing for granted as we leave them with nothing.

Damn, baby. You're like a reverse Trudeau. Maybe get some fresh air, pookie?

agree, only blood can solve this crisis

I can't load GIFs at the moment. Please summarize the crux of the animation.

To answer your queries, OP:

Yes.

No.

No.

No.

Kys

I expected absolutely nothing from Donald Trump when I voted for him, the butthurt and salt was enough to fuel me for this decade. everything since then has been a gift granted to me every morning when I check what bullshit they're whining about today. we are living in the promised land of memes, and with getting trump in the white house, he has lead us here. everything the left has been building up for the past eight years is crashing down, and it's interesting to watch.

Faggot Anonymous member tipping his fedora in slow-mo.

couldn't have said it better myself

CNN knows very well about misjudging Trump.

Don't forget, we must kill their influence over the public as well. Then we will be done.

It's even more empowering when I voted for him, not thinking he'd make it but...in my heart, I wanted him to win more than anything.

And the moment he won...I couldn't stop smiling, or laughing. Even as my mother bitterly berated me, saying this was a worse travesty than 9-11. I didn't stop laughing. I couldn't. So I went outside and laughed and howled at the moon.

I agree totally. Only when this country is a pure white ethnostate will we have peace.

I was going to say NFL and ESPN weren't the only ones.

Oh gosh.

How does he reveal himself to be a homosexual?

Hey guys, I can't load GIFs on my computer. What's happening with this train photo?

...Lurk more. For your sake if you want to be on this board.

I've read the global rules. I'm ready to post.

I don't really care about "winning" silly little squabbles or social media tier "battles".

I'm more interested in the legislative win he's had.

The enemy can't be given any quarter. They would have no mercy on you if they had all the power.

> tfw so booty blasted need immediate super medical attention

Some good bait.

ESPN and NFL have been doing fine, though?

youtu.be/k520c4rwkzo

wow it's fucking nothing dot jigital picture graph

But they literally do have all the power I thought? That's why you're losing to the evil MSM shills funded by Soros, right?

I can't do inline imbedded videos because of my browser drivers. Can you please just summarize the GIF in writing?

No, their shit's fucked f@m.

train crash, gleeful Gomez

Working with 98% lamonts, break time, they talk everything that the tv says and facebook, snap, espn, cnn.
They are so low I Qwed and brainwashed on reality and Hate Trump and tv tells them their hate is justified eveery Day.
This is either disturbing, or laughing at how fkn stupid nogs are for punch koolaid and fried chicken snap card ebt fake news gulping and cant help them because they have no reasoning or critical thinking skills. NFL and NBA they think enrich their lives on all levels. What will LaBron do for you??? Keep bitchn and bying your 7/11 scratch off cards to get paid!
Fkn stoopid on every level of life. Flu shots will get you $20 publix card. Yea, worth it!

CNN serves as a mother and father for most niggers. You obviously know that niggers can't function without a phone in their ear, and it amazes me. They be talkin da politics n sheeit.
>trump in fo a surprise when we be rise up

>booty blasted

im not sick of winning mr president! DRIVE IT DEEPER!

>Handegg loses a few supporters that will be more than made up for once marketing convinces libs that they will be virtue signalling by show up at games
>Some slimy jew diddled a few leftist "actresses" and will be forgotten in a week and ultimately be added to "EVUL SEXIST WHITE MAN" statistics.
>Some dindu gets arrested, ignoring dozens of right wing arrests.

How can you call that "winning?"

This. I was completely blown away that he won, i had been fed HE HAS NO CHANCE had belived it, i spent like 4 months with my mind blow that Donald Trump was our president

Second post is being a faggot again.

Oh no! Not a complaint!

If anything this proves Americans still approve of Trump, unlike they tried to make it seem.

>A few

Their numbers dropped ~12% in a week.

That's the same as the drop from last season to this season OVERALL.

They lost a year's worth of viewers in one fucking week.

>a few
>mfw

No, they misjudged the American people!

>I expected absolutely nothing from Donald Trump when I voted for him, the butthurt and salt was enough to fuel me for this decade. everything since then has been a gift granted to me every morning when I check what bullshit they're whining about today. we are living in the promised land of memes, and with getting trump in the white house, he has lead us here. everything the left has been building up for the past eight years is crashing down, and it's interesting to watch.
Also his election has been like a sledge hammer making a crack that is allowing others to flow through. The election gave rise to many new minds willing to take the commies head on. Trump is our beginning!

Trump has passed no legislation through congress so far. None of his agenda has moved forward. He's a massive failure as a president. Even Bannon thinks he's only a 30 percent chance to last out his first term.

We haven't won shit

Probably because everyone in congress refuses to sign onto anything with his name on it.

ESPN will fail on its own. Trump doesn't need to do shit.

How many people did something similair to this ? Election night was one of the best nights of my life, and i've had a good, well lived one. I flipped between Joe Rogan and Bill Burrs end of the world live special and all the different news networks, the difference was stark. Absolutely hilarious drunken commentairy from like 10 + comedians, vs rediculously somber, queit news coverage. When the results came in, I felt the energy of 64 million people collectively, threw my arms up into the air screamed in joy. I felt like Thor.

Then I went outside at 2am, and shared a few beers with a libcuck who was on the verge of tears, as I was brimming with god like energy. It was incredible

Let's finish them once and for all on November 4th

So now we believe CNN?

Because he loves abusing them whenever he can, so they're derailing and sabotaging his reputation. Trump fails to realize that American democracy requires forming alliances and not alienating potential allies whose support you need. He must be massively retarded. He doesn't know how to get anything done!

>black man attacked by white supremacists

At least in every comment section about this article I see people pointing out that he attacked them and then got his ass kicked. But the media is fucking shameless.

Publix card? How do you do fellow Floridian?

Bump

it's majoity held by republicans. if he could formulate coherent words and sentences people would listen and even support him and some of his agendas.

this

Cowboys revenue down 17% and is why Jerry took the "players must stand" position

>None of his agenda has moved forward.
that "free" trade deal was shut down. the wall prototype is paid for. we just defeated ISIS. backing out of Syria.... what more do you want user?

BLUMPF HAS WON NOTHING BUT SHAME AND DISGRACE

>we just defeated isis
Really?

heard it on NPR. they were trying to spin it as no big deal. saying " well they have no more city's but could hero in america". i was floored

Salt the earth where they lived

>what more do you want user?
A bill for the wall completely funded and approved, not just a prototype.
Successful deportation of illegals at such a rate that at least half will have been sent back in four years.
Pro-gun legislation being passed not gun bans.
A slowing or even reversal of the demographic changes that will turn this country and indeed all of western civilization into Haiti.

I don't give two shits about ISIS as long as they are kept in their own self made shitholes.

The train's run along the track without incident.

>the wall prototype is paid for
Seriously, none of these are achievements. What about Trump's promises, like on healthcare? He's a charlatan and a fool. You probably are too, or else a shill.

chill out spaz. i want all military bases closed around the world but its only been a year

What are the chances that Weinstein was involved at Disney for ESPN to encourage players to kneel in protest? Lost NFL shit ton of money so they threw him the the lion.

I think we need to look at player motives and see if all of them are organic about kneeling of if it's being orchestrated.

I fell to my knees in my bedroom, prayed, and wept. Hillary had the world's most powerful elements backing her, and in my heart I expected a rigged victory for her.
I laughed. I felt weak. I laughed some more. And then I listened to Shadilay's Pepe for a while until I passed out from exhaustion.

>its only been a year
>He's only half way through his term
>He'll get everything finished his second term
>Huh, the voting population in Arizona, Georgia, and Florida was majority non-white and he lost those states and the election because no other race votes for anything but gibs promised by democrats.

>blacks organizing
aahahaha
of course the ((())) did it they get the idea see how much of other tv and whos in on it
youtube.com/watch?v=nnq_HxGINn4

Sexual beast does something VERY attractive!

wow im part of history, kinda crazy

>eight years
Eighty years, you mean.

lol “starting to cloy”

it’s great man, every week is something new, if other countries have the means, i highly recommend they too pick up a trump, it is so choice.

>we just defeated ISIS
ISIS o large swathes of territory in the Phillipines now, you know, the country ""controlled"" by Trump's pal Duterte and a former US colony?
Oh and pic related.

> the wall prototype is paid for
yeah well done, you've built 30ft of a 2000 mile border. Did Mexico pay for the prototype? No.

Trump hasn't achieved jack shit. And I think that's the way he wants it. Those tax cuts he proposed? They're not going to fucking pass because they'll bankrupt the country. Trump wants to spend 4 years pretending to be President while getting nothing done and when it comes time for re-election he'll blame the media/democrats/supreme court for "not letting me".

He's a fucking conman. You've been conned.

Wrong. The time for consensus is past. We elected him to win and we’ll replace all RINOs if we have to.

when the first post is the best post

But he's the biggest RINO of all. His only interest is himself. So shallow!
pic semi-related

This guy has the right attitude

You need this:

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

No, no we need much more winning. I want to wake up, roll over and get my iPad, look at the board catalog, and ejaculate every day until I die of lack of zinc and magnesium. Only then will it be too much winning.

You need this even more than the other guy: pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

Heh, the old le leegun posted by the le new leegun flag. We've gone full circle

This. The point at which we are sick of winning will be because the stench of so many rotting corpses will make us gag even though it will be a joyous time to be alive.

He is the savior of the West.

Throwing some red meat to the base by "going after" sportsball isn't shit. How about actually getting a move on immigration? How about kicking these invaders the fuck out of our country?

Until then he hasn't done shit.

When obamacare repealed
obama and hillary in jail
fairtax.org
troops home
welfareatsate gone
gov spending 99% gone
all regulations repealed
I might get tired of winning
eps when univeristy n public school gone
and mass produced housign makes rent 100 a month
and thorium liquid salt reactor replaces oil
Then maybe thats snuf winning until next year

Rare

Get out you samefag piece of shit.

The only one I cared about was:

Deportation Orders Up 30%
archive.is/gBdnN
>The statistics show that there were 49,983 orders from immigration judges to remove illegal immigrants between February 1 and July 31 and an additional 7,086 illegal immigrants who have agreed to leave voluntarily. This is a 30.9 percent increase over the same time period in 2016.
Oh wow! 57,000 in 6 months? At this rate there are more anchor babies being born in the US than illegals being sent back.

Fuck off commie.

Obvious shill.

My uncle called it thug ball when I talked to him a few days ago. He hasn't watched in weeks. NFL is fucked.

Maybe Trump meant that we’d get tired of watching Democrats die? Not likely.

>muh archives and pastebin
jesus fucking cringe, state of the Trumpcucks

I enjoyed your story user.