/arg/ Alt-Right General

We are a new movement and we can't be held down by old symbols and movements of the past. We still need to recruit more men. As the West crumbles, Western men will need to join together to stop it's collapse.
>What we stand for
Economics do not concern us. We care about Whites having an identity and stopping the current displacement of Europeans in America, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
>New Symbols
We can't be held down by larpers or shills using swastikas in public. We must use new symbols like Generation Identitaire
>Organizations/Allies
American Renaissance, Identity Evropa. Generation Identitaire, The EDL, The Golden Dawn, the AFD, Polish Nationalists & more.
>Culture
We promote the family unit and are against the current degenerate trends in our society propagated by certain (((groups)))
>Figures
George Lincoln Rockwell, William Pierce, Oswald Mosley, Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo, Kai Murros, Jared Taylor
Take Back Our Future: A Message From The Alt Right
altright.com/2017/08/11/what-it-means-to-be-alt-right/
>Red Pilling Videos
youtu.be/B9sN5zyPZDs
youtu.be/Ph9cl6NiA_g
youtu.be/j4hCBaz-Qvc
youtu.be/DB9oUqIcX-c
youtu.be/4YINNqRXzGs
youtu.be/S62_bL7jXDM
youtu.be/UVoQVKXItMg
youtu.be/TlK5cUS3K1o
youtu.be/fCJiTNj9Ugk
youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg
youtu.be/JVrw-IiGgLY
youtu.be/Vko639txzcY
youtu.be/35tGM-Tsahk
youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos
youtu.be/yCv7Vaziylc

This thread is for fellow Whites who understand what is happening in our home nations and want to stop this destructive future
>Inb4 shills say race isn't real
>Inb4 fags say everyone in the Alt-Right is a kike
>Inb4 shills and retatds post "Le Dicky Spencie memes"

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=dc6XY1Z30LE
youtu.be/2JZDlqd04VY
youtu.be/T_QGCe3otws?t=502
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

discord: ymrQtQT

Ignore the shills that will be here soon enough.

When does spencer plan to talk in Florida?

next week? not sure

"Alt-right" is a Liberal's term for Conservatives manufactured to further divide Americans during the 2016 US elections. I will not participate in a thread that has uses this falsified phrase.

Nice try tho, Paco.

hail

If you really want to promote the alt-right you need a fucking DREAM. You need something for people to look forward to, using the past for inspiration is great, but they also need vision. Hitler had his Thousand Year Reich, progressives have their multi-culti dystopia, Christians have their resurrection and the return of Christ, even niggers have their flying pyramids. The right needs a fucking DREAM.

wrong magepede!, its bee around for a long ass time Spencer coined the term way before the faggot leftist used it.

You dont think a white ethnostate is a dream?

Body Building and Fitness is in the Minor and Moderate. Fail. Sage

Did they fucking take down ANOTHER of dailystormers domains?

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

not even .ph is working fucking monkeys

Hello alt-right, I'm a 1/3 nig can I join your club

>unironically saying alt-right
you're a fucking mix of newfag and low-value shill
sage beyond limits

FUCK off shit skin

The 19th. I predict it will be similar to A&M and Auburn, it's a southern school in a college town. Probably not too much of an organized antifa presence.

Is it 100% sure that he'll be there?

As of today yes. The university cancelled, then they threatened to sue, then the university gave the go ahead.

hopefully they don't jew out on him I'm looking forward to seeing kikes btfo

nice, does anyone know how the lawsuit against cville is going?

If you can imagine a white ethnostate, you can achieve a white ethnostate. If you had a large scale disaster as a distraction, you could have it in as little as two years, given the depletion of food stocks in urban areas, and an inability to distribute fuel, then stabilization by a governing force.

lets hope it happens soon

Good thread

>WOOOOOW SOPA BTFO

Is the Discord filled with same anos in the of /Alt Right discord?

I think so some look familiar to me.

Why did Discord remove the Alt Right one, but no the official Sup Forums one?

Laura loomer got it shut down over some stupid shit.

That's fucking gay.

I don't understand why people have to counter signal other alt-right type people. does nothing for anyone

Why "isolationism"? I'd vote for expansionist; any civilization that does not expand historically contracts

Loomer needs to fucking kill herself. I cant believe nu/pol/ was sourcing laura loomer posts during the Vegas shooting shit. How fucking Shit Sup Forums has become

kind of defeats the purpose of self-determination

Manifest Destiny was pretty self determining

Go eat a monkey brain monkey

>Alt-right has more opposition to Rush Limbaugh then it does to CNN

What?

huh?

All those fucking slide threads going on right now fuck

Rush Limbaugh is under the Cuckservative thing.

Hes establishment might not be full like rubio or whatever but he still does cuck

>suports both Christianity and Paganism
wut

All this sliding on Sup Forums right now is fucking insane

Have a bump

Take the condemnation of hentai out of the picture, you're making us look lame.

you do know where you are at right?

Yeah, that's why I told you to take it off.

You know where you are right?

yeah an image board based on a japanese image board with anime themes all over the site where else? It sure as fuck isn't reddit

Nick Fuentes got rekt by Will chamberlain in a debate today

link?

I love this so much.
That is the one thing you animefags say time and time again.
Thats like saying I live in Cali and i'm not a faggot "you know where you are right"

new interview with spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=dc6XY1Z30LE

What does that have to do with what I said?

Wait what side are you fags on? Get some reading comprehension.

Search nick Fuentes and youtube and watch his most recent show

Now James Allsup is going to debate Will Chamberlain next week

I didn't mean to link you but its specifically anime related the entire website is. Just shut up newfag.

I'm not sure what is going on.

This one?
youtu.be/2JZDlqd04VY

getting mad at anime on Sup Forums is like being surprised you get burned when you put your hand on a stove
it's okay if you're young or new, but keep doing it and it's obvious you're retarded

Look If I live in Cali and I am not a faggot, a faggot would say to me you know where you are right?
Does that mean the state and mind set should never change?
Does that mean that people in that state have no right to differing oppinons that go against the status quo?

Stop posting, you're barely coherent.

If you have been here for a while before 2015 then you should know that Sup Forums has always had a debate about anime.

I'll answer questions about Identity Evropa. Everyone in the most recent demonstration DC and Charlottesville, besides Spencer and Enoch were part of Identity Evropa.

were you there?

Second this. Any good pics of leftist flipping out?

I'm watching this an Chamberlain did not win at all. The guy is fucking faggot who seems extremely asshurt and defensive at every turn.
>YOU LOSE

Not really, but there was some screeching banshee during Spencer's speech.

Anyone record her?

Let me get a Youtube video.

You can hear her shortly after this: youtu.be/T_QGCe3otws?t=502

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>Western men will need to join together to stop it's collapse.
We aren't going to stop it. We need to mitigate the damage and prepare to rebuild.

True but at least we can salvage something

>Economics do not concern us.
then you have a serious problem

The Alt Right has multiple groups of economic thought, but generally it varies from group to group. Identity Evropa has no economic vision due to its activism centered vision, but Traditionalist Workers Party is Strasserist for example.