Is Chad conservative or liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7tJbsM1SYY&index=3&list=PL7jmIZ8WW6ZTP_cX2UMTeT5_IFF5gMD8w
onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/whats-your-number/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chad is Apolitical.

He fucks all the pussy.

Even Antifa pussy.

Chad is conservative because he has had/has the chance to have sex and isn't an insecure low-T manlet

>chad
>vaginas

Apolitical.
The Hitlers of the world are never Chads.

Chad barely follows politics and just says stuff like

>haha yeah bro I voted trump I'm not down with all of his shit but he's funny bro
or
>nah man I didn't vote Trump I'm not down with racism or any of that shit man y'know haha but you do you y'know what I'm sayin bro

Chads just lift weights, go to their job which their family-member got them, and text 10 women at all times while coordinating weekend hangouts or road-trips to vegas/cali/florida/utah

I don't even know what to think of Chads, seems like most important historical figures were angry betas

Nick knows

>Chads can fit a backwards ball cap under a hoodie and not look retarded
Is there anything they can't do?

Chad is apolitical because Chad is an apex normie

Normal fag.

>Hitler was just a beta told to "just be yourself man" one too many times

This. Apolitical.
It's not in Chads interests to dive heavily into politics.
Apex normie. Excellent, excellent evaluation of Chads place in the system.

/thread

Look retarded

Chads actually annoy the shit out of me (referring to tall in-shape college-athlete types who lack any sort of self-awareness simply beacuse they're alpha and don't need to)

Their body language is obnoxious as fuck. They are always fidgeting and walking slowly with a slight limp, slightly leaning backwards. Or hunched over texting while adjusting their flat-rimmed baseball cap with a thin hoody over the hat, and walking slowly at the same time with a smirk.

Chads are a fucking parody of themselves, it's insane. They ALWAYS turn out terribly in their late 30's/early 40's due to marrying some whore-stacey who takes all their money

Hitler was the archetype of beta rage. The king of school shooters

chad is a closet faggot
it's time to come out

Chad is the alpha and the omega.

Chad is conservative and progressive.

Chad fucks all the chicks in his path... and puts them in their place, without even trying.

Chad is self-reliant and independent... but wouldn't have to be since every Stacey for miles would let him stay at her house and have free room and board for as long as he wanted as long as he keeps fucking her.

Chad is for low taxes... I guess... but earns so much money by being awesome that he doesn't worry about it, one way or the other.

Chad isn't racist, but he is sexyist. Only the top 10% of white women and 1% of the other races are good enough for the privilege of being railed by his massive penis.

Chad lives in a very nice house in the Hamptons. He never has to worry about crime whether by blacks or anyone else. He travels around the world, from Hong Kong to Kenya to Prague to Vienna to Brazil, and stays only in the finest first class resorts where he is untouchable basically.

someone post the chads celebrating trumps win in MAGA hats

divided :(

These memes are all you need to know about chad

Being a chad is apolitical, though an individual chad can be political. E.g.:JFK

holy fuck i am Chad

he doesn't care

Dan sChneider

no

Chad has never needed to take a political stance.

whatever gets them pussy at the time political shit is for virgin cucks

The Chads I've known who give a shit about politics are "socially liberal, fiscally conservative."

Chad obnoxiously yet adorably tries to be cool with everyone, antifa, liberals, cuckservatives, nazis, ect.

I mean I don't know what his opinion on taxation is so he might be conservative in the basic policy sense but he isn't conservative in the real meaning of that word. He doesn't really care about morality, community, tradition, culture and history.

I was trying to get shit done in the library on campus today and chad was playing LoL and vaping weed. Fucking ridiculous lol I had to leave I was so butthurt.

Chad is the best Goy.

This

This is because they heard that was the most palatable to normies without outright claiming a political stance of their own.

Fiscally conservative, socially liberal.

JFK was half-chad. He had beta interests.

There aren't any chads in politics. Chads don't even know how politics works, they don't even pay attention. They think that's "nerd shit" and anybody who takes interest in politics is a weirdo.

Chads jam top-40 pop electronic remixes in iPod while walking to the gym and texting Stacey. Then they drive to their sales-job where they effortlessly break sales records and think nothing of it. Then they go to the salon and get their undercut touched up

That is the entire existence of chad. They don't hate anything or anybody and don't care about politics

lol all this virgin butthurt

the only thing more pathetic than a virgin is a non chad try hard who thinks he's chad

So true. The next historically disruptive world leader is probably posting angry shit about Jews on Sup Forums as we speak.

Chad can be apolitical OR conservative but not today's liberal. Chad can get away with being slightly conservative, because Stacys will bend to whatever their Chad believes in. Slightly conservative Chad can still get along with most people and isn't tight with super conservative guys.

Woah this is accurate

>t. Not chad

I've slept with 9 girls, a couple of them looked like staceys

Chad is just fucking retarded. Sup Forums has way too much respect for Chad, because they never do anything interesting or important with their lives. They are too satisfied doing normie shit to ever do anything seriously cool.

god i fucking wish i was chad

Chad would never browse Sup Forums unless Sup Forums became associated with obtaining pussy. Chad only has an interest in all things which might increase his fuck count. You are not Chad.

Balanced

I'm not kidding, there is an 80% chance this is accurate

conservative and sage

>I've slept with 9 girls, a couple of them looked like staceys
This is like the virgin equivalent of "my dad works for nintendo"

He's a centrist and isn't that into politics, so he's on good terms with everyone

Chad is ANGLO.

this
no one here is chad
t. *former* chad

*Ascended

don't you think it's kind of pathetic that you're defending a guy who gets is getting laid right now and is going to fuck her roommate right afterwards while you're here shitposting on Sup Forums?

This is true.
Chad is always himself until his sexual animal instincts kick in and he eyes his prey. Her beliefs are his beliefs, and later in the night his wants are her wants. I'm going to name my first son Chad.

Why do all chads listen to top-40 music? Kind of effeminate desu

How? 9 isn't even that much

If you ask a chad how many they'll be like "uhhh...I dunno like 30...wait does that include getting head? yeah like 50 or something man haha bro I had this bitch at the away-game a few weeks ago bro this bitch could suck dick bro like seriously bro"

he's mostly apolitical like most people have said, but not fully. he's a bit conservative but simply because he doesn't like paying taxes. he doesn't care about anything else

he's also into one of the strictest of gender role assignments which these days is considered conservative and I think the main reason Sup Forums has some faggoty lust for chad

it's bitch currency. I started paying attention more to pop culture and shit like that and my game improved pretty quickly. Studying al day every day didn't do anything to increase my normie reliability. Chad like easy access. Period.

Chad's a faggot because he never has any original ideas about anything. He just assimilates to the centrist position of any political paradigm

Chad is apolitical (currently). The key to our future is to redpill the chads. Once chad is refilled the rest will follow like dominos

Chad is a super void

He's a Chadical Centrist

>I started paying attention more to pop culture and shit like that and my game improved pretty quickly.

What do you mean? Like paying attention to Jewish-manufactored behavior patterns and trends to see what the good goys find appealing?

Not a bad idea

White nationalism has to be tied to getting better/more pussy some how

Every 100s of Chad I have met are conservative.

>George W
>Nobama
>TRUMP

>What do you mean? Like paying attention to Jewish-manufactored behavior patterns and trends to see what the good goys find appealing?
I mean exactly this. I'm a math grad student so naturally the people I hang out with are fairly autistic. When they express their concerns about their connection to the outside world to me I recommend they use their big fucking brains to analyze pop culture/trends/slang/whatever to make themselves more chameleon. We'll never be normies or chads though.

Chads are smart phone social bro. They could browse Sup Forums if they wanted to

heheh pretty funny goyim

Is that Brett Maverick? He's pretty based and looks like how I imagine the ubermensch would look. Non political but he's a decent teacher in self improvement, and grew up on a farm, so probably at least conservative leaning deep down, also has a tattoo of his family's cattle brand on his ribcage so decent value system at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7tJbsM1SYY&index=3&list=PL7jmIZ8WW6ZTP_cX2UMTeT5_IFF5gMD8w

The problem is that traditionalism subverts the Chad, it's essentially a beta uprising. So you won't get Chad on board because he'd have to settle on one woman instead of plowing ripe new fields every night, but you WILL get betas on the promise of even mate distribution.
Traditionalism actually increases the amount of sex being had by a society.

I have like 6 and I hardly get out of the house

Ugly mongrel.

You're so clearly naive, I'm really starting to think you're like 13 years old.
People lie. Everybody lies. Chads definitely lie. Even so most people claim to have slept with 7 people on average. You're full of shit and I'm certain you're a virgin. onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/whats-your-number/

I was sleeping with this EXTREME-normie asian stacey for a few months. Like a hot/popular one.

She was the captain of her softball team, hyper-athletic, strictly listened to top-40 music, only watched hollywood movies, followed any stupid fashion trend you see on black twitter, hated Trump, just bought into literally any Jewish social engineering.

It was definitely a learning experience. I would just ask her retarded opinion on things to get an idea of how a normie sees the world. It was slightly blackpilling.

She was also extremely depressed, which is a trend I have noticed with good-goy normies.

>faggoty lust for chad
I can't speak for /r9k/ fags who use chad memes far more frequently, but every meme on Sup Forums that has any real connection or association with something in real life is always used or intended to be used with a hint of satire and mild resentment. Nobody here actually wants to be Chad, they are merely describing him satirically because they find it laughable that someone so universally popular among normies is also colossal idiot closer to an animal than a human in the sense that all he cares or thinks about is pussy. People here would want to be themselves with the physical appearance of a Chad but not be what is considered a Chad personality by any means. Chad is the satirical and mocked manifestation of your typical asshole who many who visit Sup Forums have known in their lives. It originated on /r9k/ I believe, most because users there would talk about their experiences with asshole normies and 'Chad' was what came out of it.

>was literally a male model
>a perfect example of germanic genetic perfection
>"ugly mongrel"

pls be bait

Conservative, or apolitical.

I know the intention of the meme, but there are many people here who identify with chad. Read the thread.

Uhh..I think you might be naive my friend.

I have personally seen a good portion of the women my chad-friends have slept with. Him and another chad friend of mine used to run the train on different girls in their apartment. I never partook because they are in way better shape than me and it also seemed really homosexual.

9 girls is not that many between 14-25 years old. That's why STDs have sky-rocketed.

Are you sure you're not the virgin here?

Chad can lightly browse Sup Forums for the lulz without being 1488.

>She was also extremely depressed, which is a trend I have noticed with good-goy normies.
It's funny, the origin of the term normie comes from a description of push over depressed faux confident people.

this, and 9 times out of 10 he doesnt really have an iq over 90 so things like politics are over his head but it doesnt matter, he will still be more successful than most of us.

>political views of animals

Fuck off with this furry shit, toothpaste.

That's a check for 13 year old

I like it, so sustainable, so logical.

I've slept with 11. Started when I was 15 now I'm 26 and have a long term gf. Idk I'm like kind of a charismatic harmless weirdo.

He has big muscles.

user I ....

kek this

Yes.

Chad is how you are born, not what you learn or who you hang out with. Bill Clinton is a Chad, Donald Trump is a Chad, even Adolf Hitler was Chad as fuck.

You either have the Thundercock gene, or you don't.

>a perfect example of germanic genetic perfection
AHAHAHAHA
Fuck no.

During the 80s, Chads were conservative. I think it was still like that during the 90s too.

>Adolf hitler was chad as fuck

Holy shit beta confirmed

Liberal obviously. He need abortion clinics to be legal, otherwise his sex life would be affected.

One of the biggest Chads I knew was this guy from high school who must've fucked like every single girl we hung out with. I never liked him because he was an idiot. Last I heard by the time he was 24 he was working construction trying to save up for an engagement ring. Tables turn.