Terrible anime thread

Terrible anime thread

Whatever anime OP enjoys

Indeed, this is a terrible thread about anime.

Wrong image.

Go burn yourself alive.

SAO is the best.

deletethis

wtf I hate SAO now

I guess nobody else here saw Avenger

Its Hunger Games, on Mars, with creepy loli robots as a side plot

Shit Art Online is shit.

Come back when you have watched good anime.

Nice bait m8

I enjoy DBS, but it's pretty bad. Guess it's because seeing new transformations and powers in DragonBall is cool. Berserk's anime is terrible though the low quality makes it fun for me to watch such as CLANG, rape horse, no nipples, the bunny, and the choppy movements. SAO is a bad power fantasy. That's undeniable, but seeing Kirito bullshit his way through the impossible causes everyone to rage which is always good. However, SAO 3 will be amazing to watch once Kirito defeats the evil Americans, Koreans, and Chinese. The reactions from normies will be amazing, and that season will be the most polarizing of them all. I guess I like bad anime for the wrong reasons and enjoy what makes them terrible. It's like enjoying a bad glitchy game or watching a D-Rated movie.

About SAO, what does Sup Forums think about SAO Progressive? Rarely see it mentioned in threads about SAO.

That sounds awesome

Sadly this. The premise really drew me in but they had no fucking idea where they were trying to go with it.

Pupa
Glasslip
Akame ga Kill
Mars of Destruction
Green Green

I dare you to find anything worse.

Monogatari 2nd season

I know man, I thought DW was good at first but then it lost me about halfway through.

Glasslip is a misunderstood masterpiec though.

Bait harder scrub

NOT MR POPO

i like it, even bought the blue ray box
but unlike OP im not contrarian

>Implying not all Anime are terrible.

I love when people say SAO is bad, as if there's some way to objectify Chinese cartoons. Fucking morons...

Shit show but I would totally play one of the games. That is if they're actually about rpg and questing and not just glorified dating sims

What is this retard even saying

People like it.

>It's like enjoying a bad glitchy game or watching a D-Rated movie.

after saying:

>but seeing Kirito bullshit his way through the impossible causes everyone to rage which is always good.
>SAO 3 will be amazing to watch once Kirito defeats the evil Americans, Koreans, and Chinese. The reactions from normies will be amazing

Drop the whole "I only ironically like SAO" bullshit already, you're not fooling anybody.

Let's just start with the obvious

>The reactions from normies will be amazing
Because they are the target demographic.

You are trying to pretend like this kind of shit isn't catered to you. It's time to stop and accept it user, you ARE the "normie".

>"the first arc was good" meme