Macross Delta Δ

What the fuck happened?

Kawamori kicked the shit out of scriptwriters. That happened.

Mikumo looks like protodeviln

she's protoculture

Cassim seen to grow some old wrinkles, it must be due to the song's influence.

WHAT THE FUCK

That Mikumo scene was Boss AF, I got chills bruh. But can we talk about how both Freyja and Mikumo blacked out because of the protoculture? Holy fuck, mind rape all around.

I'm thinking Mikumo is still an original protocultura/guardian of some sort that they found and experimented on. Also, Freyja could possibly be a wind singer?

All these questions and so little answers

Here's my theory.

NUNS revived mikumo on windy planet, she goes out of control, VARS Haya's father and makes her escape.

>hfw no screen time

Did they finally reveal that she's protoculture?

She is Sara Nome.

Steroids and buffs for everyone happened. Also Mikumo and Freyja godmode

Still... Where did Mirage go? I'm sure the songs must have affected her somewhere?

Mikumo in 100% Sigur Valens final boss?

Newtype bullshit.

Mikumo went godmode, Freya went overload

Or Mikumo herself is the NUNS secret experiment they were working on 7 years ago.

No actual protodeviln or protoculture in Delta according to kawamori. She's just a creation or derivation.

Mikumo, Freyja both seemed possessed, Hayate was beginning to VAR, Heinz seemed to cause body breakdown in the knights? (Just Cassim?)

so

Yeah, something along those lines.

So who BTFO Heinz? Freyja? Mikumo?

Who says those who have fold receptors won't get Var'ed?

Protoculture is out of control. Mikumo and Freyja were both posessed and out of control. I think the same could apply to Heinz singing with the ruins? It caused the knights to lose control, but I think he was able to not fall to the mind control with him being a wind singer and all so he has a better control of his own power to protect himself

Looks like Bogue doesn't love Reina, btw.

You know he's just misdirecting. It'd be no fun if he gave away the story.

She could still be a protoculture creation from long ago, have been in stasis, found by NUNS guys?

looks like 2ch hates this episode.

>that ED with previous Mikumo scenes
That kind of looked like something that would be done for a character that just died.

Maybe this will be the start of weaning Hayate off the Freyjabuff

It was Freyja who was VAR'ing Hayate.

Japs have shit taste, more news at 11.

why?

>looks like 2ch hates this episode.
Because Mirage just disappeared out of thin air

Dat wind

Kaname lied to us, the thieving witch. Hm, I think it's more to do that the ruins made Freyja go out of control and since her and Hayate were basically at 100% resonance/fusion, Hayate wasnt able to take it sicne he's still a human and not special like Freyja and Mikumo.

I recall it being said that's rare/difficult for them to be in episode 9, but not impossible. People started to fling around the words "immune" after that.

They care about mirage?

Freyja was being overloaded by ruins / Mikumo right? That's probably being transmitted to Hayate - hence VAR symptoms.

>not making the wind come from her Rune like a pika beam

you had one job kawamori

RIP Hayate

Was that really Var? Seems like a similar effect, but he didn't lose his focus or control. What if it's just a result of Freyja overload, and what those who experimented with Var was hoping to achieve? That is, pilots all steroid buffed but not sick.

Did shinpi just buy the farm?

That ED and previews...

lol

Did alto reached this?

something like that yes. Not sure why you quoted that one post though.

yeah good question, What happened? i dropped this at SILENT HACKA so i'm quite ignorant of the plot now

Sort of. This ain't birdman though.

Yeah it was kinda like Messer when being buffed by Kaname. Var final form?

Will Hayate survive?

>it's the AC shitposter

Of course he will. He's the MC.

Messer was in a higher state of control though?

FUCK

I wonder did you watch the Macross Delta game ads during the show, because in that ads, Hayate is Mirage's enemy and she just calling Freyja buff her.

Will it just a simple ads or referencing something?

But he blushed briefly at a hologram of her. How do you explain that?

All we need now is end game do you remember love!

[Ohys-Raws] Macross Delta - 18 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4.torrent

YURI END CONFIRMED

Yeah.

She was there.

[Ohys-Raws] Macross Delta - 18 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4.torrent

WHAT IS GOING ON

Has GIRI GIRI MADE surpassed GIRI GIRI AI?

Freyja + Hayate VS Mikumo + MIrage

MAKE IT HAPPEN

>I wonder did you watch the Macross Delta game ads during the show, because in that ads, Hayate is Mirage's enemy and she just calling Freyja buff her.

I doubt it will be related to the story since games sometimes have unorthodox plot.

Would be weird to spoil the finale in a game ad. Would be nice to see Mirage getting buffed at one point or another though. Anything to give her some relevance.

Messer was dealing with being infected by Var for years. This was Hayate's first experience. Maybe that's the reason for the differences?

He was feeling fear.

Who is this dashing young man with shades?

I think it'll be more of an arena fighter with Valks instead of an actual story

The game only covers the first 13 episodes of the show

Fast as always.

>She was there
She showed her sour face with brooding eyes and disappeared afterwards.

Who is this guy?

I am going to kill kawamori if he makes Freyja sad.

MIRAGE AND FREYJA JOINING WINDEMERE CONFIRMED

Kaname still thinking about Messer

They'd better kill her and half the cast to make Delta at least somewhat interesting.

NUNs-Epsilon use Mikumo to conquer the Galaxy. Only Knights and Chaos left

It was probably the arena mode. Game only covers first 13 episodes.

So shinpi will stop a berserked freya?

Looks straight out of Taimanin Asagi

Kill all of the Knights first. They don't do anything.

Fun episode.

>tfw Mikumo mindbroke the shota
Gonna need doujin of this.

Freyja's profile was red when she was resonating with Hayate. The connection isn't the problem, it's her. And I don't think Hayate was getting Var exactly, but feeling her overload as well. It's like what happened to Messer but he didn't need to get sick with bacteria to be buffed, since he has fold receptors, and it also means he skipped the losing his mind part.

Sounds pretty Ace Combat-y.

That's right, windroach boy. Fear the power of decultureina!

Was he? I didn't see any problems with Hayate's control.

Is it okay to start watching it without having seen the first season?

> first season
what?

In his defence, Zentradi are pretty scary.

Yes. All the macross parts are only loosely connected, but if you want to understand the backstory you'll have to watch it eventually.

Hayate was like psycho mode, while Messer was like his complete self, could even smirk during his combat with Keith etc.

I dunno, I didn't get a good look because of the quality of the stream im downing the raw now

I hope this frame inspires Asanagi to make a doujin.

Meltrans are hot though

I wanna go back to those times when we were calling Freyja lewd and Mikumo shinpi

this episode destroyed my heart all around

Rewatch episode 13 again, Chuck and Arad are the only ones affected by the Var, Mirage probably has fold receptors too.

Just watch the movies if you just want to be done with it. Especially frontier.

This is why i had mixed feeling on a shinpi arc