Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Episode 18 "From Zero" in few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-6ATmb9crA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zero budget. Zero time left in production schedule. Zero favorable ratings at NicoNico.

Streams?

Explosions or ice magic?

Will it be worse than last Quality Code episode?

Choose a better op picture, shithead

I want to tie Ferris with magic suppressing rope, then use his dick as my personal fucktoy. After weeks have gone by, he will beg me to let him go, but I start to use his mouth and ass instead.

After few months, he is completely broken. However, I just keep pounding his ass, mouth and dick. Every time he gets hungry, I mix his and my cum and tell him to eat it from bowl.

After one year, Crusch is still searching for him, but is starting to give up on hope. Meanwhile, I just keep pounding Felix Argyle, my personal fucktoy. He has now given up on all hope of getting away. Even if he somehow managed to escape, I would just use Return By Death to get him locked again.

This is the destiny that awaits all cat people of Lugnica.

Nope.

Around half elves.

Don't like it, don't watch it.

I want Satella to fondle my heart.

They delayed the episode, advertised the fuck out of it in Tokyo and praise it in advance as second commign of NGE. Your face when it turns out to be shit?

aren't we ?

>delayed the episode

What?

This is scary.

>tfw she will never molest your organs

Stop reading your bestiality doujin please, that's unhealthy.

>delayed the episode

???

user is spouting bullshit.

IT WAS JUST A DREAM

Wiener.

wait until page 10 before creating a new thread, retard

You'll want to better yourselves.

Fuck off.

if satella fucking love subaru , why the heck doesn't fraking fap him!? just immagine it:

-Emilia... i can retur,,,- / his face becomes red, his eyes turn back a bit... he start panting like a dog for a second while something touches is genitals, and suddenly with a stroke and a little ball-caressing , his pants are wet and smell like shit..
Emilia freak out scandalized , throw him out thinking he is a pervert and he is humiliated and crying couse this time he couldn't save her couse he was too busy cumming in his pants... god , satella need to grow up a bit and be less edgy!

Streams when?

DARK PAKKU

>Implying that is nice

>living on a JST timezone

Fuck me life I need sleep

If it's a cute girl's piss, it must taste delicious.

|・`)

Can't wait for the episode. HYPE HYPE!!!!

it was never piss fucking secondaries

( `・ω・`)

Delicious, user!

There's only suffering coming up next. I don't know why he doesn't look for a cure to his respawn so he die permanently and be at peace.

Satella is best yandere. No one will know the truth and he can never say it. Their love will be forever eternal as he never sees the end in sight. Only Satella.

Not your blog

WHO
>/rewatching until new episode comes out/
HERE ?

I want to fuck Felix.

Huh I just noticed that Re:Zero has gotten the most threads out of any series this year or the last. There's usually like 7/8 on airing days and 2 on the others.

>implying the cringe is rewatchable

didn't think of it like that

Fuck why did I click this

I only checked a few episodes days prior to remember some stuff i may have forgotten.

>Rem kills him in the same loop where he tells her he prefers Onis and she smiles at him for it

Brutal.

If you're not autistic you won't have any trouble.

It's going to be a shitfest after today's episode

The archive isn't loading and I forgot to bookmark the stream last week. Can anyone at least give me a hint on the url?

Youre wrong. There's 3 on normal days

Wasn't the hallway death Ram's wind magic?

It still works for you?

Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Half of episode 5 was supposed to be in episode 4, thats why people were complaining when episode 4 was out only for it to be rearranged
Subaru getting blown away with his arm was Ram's wind magic but him dying is by Rem's chains

No. That one was Rem.
Got you a better head pat.

Why is this show so painful?

Not enough Ferris.

For that delicious and bright hope that awaits at the end.

Depents on what you are expecting. If you hope to see action and fighting you are gonna be dissapointed.

At this point I'm ready for some Rem healing so this Episode will be perfect.

I want Rem to find out she has tortured and killed Barusu multiple times.
Fucker deserves it for being so fickle

But he's gonna kill subaru I think.

Don't you want it to be piss, user?

Because the best girl keeps dying.

Do you see yourself in Subaru? His fight with Emilia was painful to watch because I'd act the same.

I want to be tortured and killed by Rem multiple times.

I see my 13 year old self in him. I'm way too smart to be as stupid as he is at the moment.

By kill, I hope you mean fuck.

Everyone used to be a teenage idiot

Don't like it? Don't watch it.

He and Julius. In ep 23 or 24 probably.

Zero chill.

He literally kills him, most likely episode 24 by making the water inside his body go Crazy.

Subaru asked for it though since he was being possessed by Betelgeuse.

So you the season ends with torture, leaving us totally cringing?

How long until it starts?

Torture? No it's a mercy kill and not end of the season.

People in this show have no problems committing murder without hesitation, especially the good guys. I want the witch cult to destroy these "good guys".

Nigga the season will end in total despair. They will deliver one final kick to the nuts and then leave you hanging.

They released Emilia's lap pillow song to commemorate Re:Zero's official Twitter reaching 110k subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-6ATmb9crA

Ferris has problems killing Subaru

Good thing I always liked it when the villains won.

What did you expect from normalfag MAL/reddit show?

I'll just wait for the doujins then.

Ferris is so cute, I want to fuck her!

>talks like a kabuki actor
>rich
>gets naked at the drop of a hat
>can cast all four elemental magics at the same time with one hand
>can fly

how can Emilia even hope to compete?

>her
Stop this meme train!

>her

Not here, Garou
Back to your own thread

Clown Irenicus is weak.

Villains don't win, but something happens.

So this is where I should come whenever I need (You)'s. Literally running a charity here.

Who here is watching the qt idols?

Emilia is way stronger than him if she regains her memories. Hell she's way stronger than Puck too.

There's a small change that we will get a glimpse of Ferri-chan at the end of this ep!! Get hype!! :-)

If you wanna talk moeshit. Then go to moeshit threads.

But she never sang in the lap pillow scene, did she?

why are they wearing tracksuits

>her

Stop this meme, or I'll stop it myself!

2 1/2 hours

FROM ZERO

ZERO