Oh look, a voice of reason has arrived

Oh look, a voice of reason has arrived.

Fucking finally. I felt like I was taking crazy pills or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Genshiken/126/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that this is the second-to-last chapter.

Still stuck in the harem arc?

It's a shame that is actually going to end in 2 more chapters. I wanted to see more Angela and Sue antics.

God Angela did things to my dick since day one.

I still prefer first season.

So, it's really gonna end with this harem arc?

Her first appearance (v7 ch40).

Awwwww I didn't know that...

I agree. The faggotry in this season was almost unbearable.

Aparently this month's chapter is about Madarame actually realizing that he has a thing for Sue and she accepting a "friendly" date to see how things go. At the end of that chapter there's an annoucemente that the next chapter would be the last so expect a timeskip perphaps.

I always secretly hoped that Madarame would end up with Kasukabe in some sort of way but prolly won't be the case.

This series went to shit pretty bad.
And it's not that anything changed and it got worse... it's that, what had to evolve and progress didn't and so we were stuck in eternal nameks.

>I always secretly hoped that Madarame would end up with Kasukabe in some sort of way but prolly won't be the case.

I know that feel.

I always had hope, but I guess they live in two different world.

Madarame is too pure for Kasukabe.

I guess Sue is a pretty decent choice.

The are both pretty shy and bad with expressing their emotions, both fallback to quoting anime(sue) or acting as if they were still in school in the hay days of the club(madarame) instead of actually dealing with their emotions.

It's just crazy enough to work.

>That chapter
>That extra bit they added in the first anime about the whole "what pretty fingers you have gimmick"
>Whever there was a comiket Angela would always in one way or another firt with Madarame
>The whole reveal of the harem when Madarame gets his arm broken
>That chapter where she wears a leather band as a top and explores the temple with Madarame only for her to gracefully accept her defeat

If Sue was not best girl fucking Angela would be. It's a crime that Madarame didn't hit that.

>If Sue was not best girl fucking Angela would be. It's a crime that Madarame didn't hit that.

Well, there is a very good reason why so many people here empathise with Madarame so well.

Madarame has no balls.

>Forgetting the omakes

UNF

Also next chapter RAWS if somebody is interested.

raw.senmanga.com/Genshiken/126/1

Isn't this second part with Madarame pretty self-insert? The ordinary japanese guy that happens to have two overseas beauties interested in him. I agree that Sue may be an autistic piece of weeb but Angela is surely getting pounded by Jerome.

>you just wanna get laid

Scuse me, best boy coming through!

That guy is such a blank slate for me.

I guess it's the overwhelming niceness and politeness that just never ceases.

So... double date Ogiue-Sasahara and Madarame-Sue, with group sex afterwards?

>Jerome
Why French?

Genshiken always was pretty self insert, besides the part where it was just fujos doing barely to that interest related things.

At least next chapter will be golden

Spotted Flower was always the real sequel.

Too bad he's a fucking hack and deconfirmed that

Same. He's barely a character and just there to be this impossibly high wall of apparent perfection to cockblock Madarame.

Joke's on the author. He put alt the fun developments into SF and failed to notice that all the main series was left with was utter crap that no one wanted.

If he starts daying Susie I'll begin reading the manga because I've seen all 3 seasons and liked them but never started the manga. Susie is best girl, she's what Madarame deserves as best boy

>bondage play
Pics pls
or just what chapters I can find it on

why cant these hos let madarame be celibate

Oh fuck nigga this is kawaii as all get out

>that "I am pregnant reveal"
>only to turn out to be bait
Shit, in this Moment i felt so deeply with Madarame.

This. Leave the guy alone ffs. You broads almost drove him into playing gay with your incessant meddling.

Guess we won't see this cosplay in canon after all.

>boy
He's not even human.

But why is he celibate? Clearly not involuntarily.

Is it because he refuses to grow up?

He keeps going back to his old fucking club, he's unemployed, he's still apparently crazy about doujins.

Grow up my nygga. You gotta do it at some point. YOU CAN DO IT!

>Madaram's face when

His head is going to explode.

I cannot imagine any other outcome. It's just going to burst spraying everything with blood and brains.

Sasahara has come a long way.

It's the voice of plot progression! Come to herald the end of days.

It pisses me off how good the chapters with the old characters are.

I hope if he does a Genshiken pt3 it focuses on the character's outside of school meeting up and dealing with their lives while still trying to hold on to their love of their hobbies. (with checkins with the new characters rather than vice versa)

Then help him get a grip on his life and don't add some additional baggage in form of a hoe. You just listed a whole lot of other problems he should get a grip on first. Like getting a job he likes for instance.

It can work both way actually. Some people are motivated to succeed when they have someone they care about. If to impress them or simply because you want a better life for them since you love them.

Or it could completely fail.

>getting a job he likes
that's a luxury

So user have you matured and move on with your life like madarame? or are you still the same guy that is scared of life and is living in the past that is long gone?

>it's still about madarameme having a harem

shifting focus towards his love life made him even more insufferable and the whole story aswell

Madarame mainly problem is that he got doesn't a single motivation in his life beside weaboo stuff, if he get a gf he could actually be able to move on and get motivated in job hunting

How old are the old cast of characters?

~25

Thank God.

reminder that we're all gonna be disappointed

>have you matured and move on with your life like madarame
>madarame
>matured and moved on
Well I did not read 126,
but in 125 he is still the same old virgin otaku he always was.
And in that regard (and many others) I am not different from him.

Don't worry, he won't magically change into a different person

Hato is a cute faux-gril (ch111).

Madarame mentions that Sue is closest to his type in chapter 105.

>are you still the same guy that is scared of life and is living in the past that is long gone
This of course.

This shit is finally ending?

Good, maybe now he can focus on Spotted Flowers instead.

I have come to hate sakaki

In the next chapter He basically says that while everyone else is sexy, Sue is cute and he prefers that

Angela would have won years ago if she living in japan

>barely has a personality
>barely acknowledged sakaki in the first manga
>watched anime during sex and chose doujins over her
>sakaki only liked him because he grew his hair out
From the outside their relationship looks terrible

>Don't worry, he won't magically change into a different person
Well, since I'm the same as him, this is kind of disheartening...

What's so great about Saki that he just can't move on?

All I'm getting from this is that Nidaime could have been 50 chapters shorter and the faggot character never being part of the harem in the first place

It's hard to describe, as it's nothing really in particular.
But sometimes you tend to internally idolize a certain person, and thus can't get over them.
Even if you know that that's just the case.
t. been there

It isn't clear, Angela is better looking and arguably everyone is nicer. I guess it is a first girl thing since was the girl he had the most contact with the first time around.

>The chapter after the latest scanlated chapter (124)?

125 is translated, so no, I meant 126

wew

She's best girl.

Pretty much. That's the reason I hoped for a long time that the author had some kind of endgame, where they'd split in the long run and pave the way for Madarame to man up and get the girl, but evidently the author has more fun making any plot based decision on whether the audience would enjoy that, then do the opposite. Spotted Flower, at this point is some kind of joke on his part, in the vein of "lol see that? you can't have XD". Sad thing is though, that his idea of "bizarro what-if world" looks better than the actual stuff he comes up with.

Spotted Flower can still happen.
Even then it's just a world of wishful thinking and what ifs.
While this may be nice to think about it isn't necessarily what would make for the best story and the best development for madarame or others.
I think the way nidaime went was pretty good and actually fairly realistic.
The Harem thing might be quite a bit far fetched, but it helped a lot to show madarames character and brought out a lot of him that would have remained hidden otherwise.

So in conclusion, the world is not an ideal place, and as such ideal things don't happen.
Even the harem is not ideal for mada, as his ideal would have been saki, and he has to move on from her.
I think even non-ideal story developments, can be quite enjoyable,
and I sure enjoyed this more then some story, where the planets magically lined up, and mada for whatever reason would have gotten together with saki.