/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FUCK, MARRY, KILL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump BIGLY interview on Hannity 10/11/17
youtu.be/czWYX-a7R0A
>Pres Trump speech on tax reform @Harrisburg PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/fmxxrFUyjzs
>Pres Trump arriving in PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/QDi1SoVMw4I
>Pres Trump departing DC for Harrisburg, PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/hq8v60RzQUI
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania sit with a cuck 10/11/17
youtu.be/aNq5wvO3F9A
youtu.be/6U-cFEU2Kpo (WH video)
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome the cucknadians to WH 10/11/17
youtu.be/LfgJZu-3hVg
>SoS T-Rex meets China Pres Xi Jinping in Beijing CHN 10/11/17
youtu.be/Crvve0XJlkQ
>Proj Veritas - American Pravda NYT pt2 10/11/17
youtu.be/r0c1Bph1jrQ
>DoE 40 year celebration w/EnergySec Perry 10/11/17
youtu.be/3mFJjvl0iS0?t=49m49s
>WH Video: Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/11/17
youtu.be/wR2bQAfQXKE
>Pres Trump welcomes Pitt Penguins to WH 10/10/17
youtu.be/JNv6qCFEOIs
>Pres Trump meets w/Kissinger 10/10/17
youtu.be/u9AC17Bshrc
>FLotUS Melania visits infant opioid treatment center WV 10/10/17
youtu.be/xFLLAb3qprQ
>BUILD THAT WALL 10/10/17
youtu.be/_QFuI4lv-QI

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers
nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/endangered-house-republican-introduces-bill-ban-rapid-fire-bump-stocks-n809476
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/11/conservative-leaders-urge-mitch-mcconnell-resign/
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
foxnews.com/us/2013/09/08/new-group-forms-as-answer-to-boy-scouts-america-allowing-gay-youth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OLEZeHH1Jlk
traillifeusa.com/blog/264-TLUSA-Pledges-to-Keep-Boy-Focus-after-BSA-Announces-it-Will-Allow-Girls
youtu.be/DX7nR2Qs-J4
youtube.com/watch?v=cNJMbGfkfnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mago

>Created 553,000 less jobs through August than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Trade Deficit up $31 billion (8.75%) through August versus 2016 [2]
>Trade Deficit with China is up 6.2% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Canada is up 207.8% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Mexico is up 11.7% [2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth for the January 20 - October 10 period is down 1.1% vs 2016 [5]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the Euro/USD exchange rate, for the January 20 - October 10 period is down 9.45% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

fuck 3
kill 2
marry 1

middle wall wins

covfefe

vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers

>According to a source, Bannon has told people he thinks Trump has only a 30 percent chance of making it the full term.

Wow...

Just got back from reddit lads. Apparently Trump is going down soon

Dem walls

wtf that goofy shit in the middle

What. But it looks so flimsy and bleak.

>vanity fair

Cuck Scouts of America
>No hunting merit badge
>No shooting high powered rifles
>Gays and trannies allowed with no questions asked
>Girls can join
>Squirt guns are banned
They're gonna ban pocket knives next. I'm glad I aged out before it went completely down the toilet. t. former Life scout.

>tfw you get sacked and can only leak your own opinions now

CIVIL WAR WHEN?

but its not

hello!

middle wall is the fun meme wall
because while it's very fun to shoot at spics who so much as touch your wall, it'd take too much manpower

Can you recommend any BSA alternatives?

Fuck the bottom-heavy one.

marry the one with knives at the top.

kill the fence.

>tfw just possibly stole a senior developer (developer developer developer) from Microsoft thanks to browsing /ptg/ on an airplane
The God Emperor's blessing lies with every one of us. All you need is belief and action.

NICO NICO AWOOOOO

>Liberals don't have children and the people who enroll in the scouts sure as fuck aren't Marxists.
I’m sorry but you’re wrong. Of course liberals have kids. The Boy Scouts isn’t exclusively a right wing ideological based program. Of course marxists aren’t currently (I hope not) in the Boy scouts, but when given the chance, they’ll swarm their agenda in and destroy the basis of what was meant to teach young boys and teenagers how to be responsible, self reliant, and respectable. It’s a massacre what’s happening to the program.

The Antifa plot failed in August due to bad PR but if the November 4th shit is real who knows.

I've telling people for months that Trump's going to resign any day now, and I always knew I was right

Sadly no.

Reminder that NRAniggers, fudds, and rural and suburban retards are trying to grab your guns

nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/endangered-house-republican-introduces-bill-ban-rapid-fire-bump-stocks-n809476

a cool dad

It's not like there's some guarantee that society always becomes more leftist. Look at NSDAP Germany, Pinochet Chile, Peron, etc

The only reason these died is because of Western intervention. If there's a right wing reactionary movement in the US, who will fucking stop us? Nobody.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/11/conservative-leaders-urge-mitch-mcconnell-resign/

I can't wait for the boomer fudds to die off. At least all the younger generations of gun owners have fully embraced the AR platform.

Did you read the first word of your headline

Then you'll agree with me that Marxism is winning. They've successfully subverted just about every institution in this country and will spread their Communist views and destroy America in our lifetime.

Jesus... where do you even start with this...

This is easily one of the stupidest series of data points trying to prove everything and nothing.

AWOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Not even Trail Life?

>foxnews.com/us/2013/09/08/new-group-forms-as-answer-to-boy-scouts-america-allowing-gay-youth.html

Having/being a decent father.

>I'm on my way out
>better go full uniparty
Kek good riddance.

Yes NRAnigger. How's your shekels treating you?

Never heard of it but hopefully this takes off and doesn't cuck out.

Little Marco has learned nothing

Did Trump ruin the Boy Scouts?
youtube.com/watch?v=OLEZeHH1Jlk

i wouldnt put my kids into that with all these pedophiles in american systems

Marco! :D

I saw two niggers arguing over snap because the loser boyfriend lost his. The negress still has it but they reduced the funding and cut out the nigger. Feels pretty good.

Of course! There really is a culture war happening in America. These are defining times.

He tried to save them but they didn't listen.

The Rubot cannot be reprogrammed. It lacks a learning algorithm.

@144985091
>absolute trade deficit up
>not adjusting for the increase in prices per the stock market
>value of currency down relative to other currencies
>what even is relative inflation
>something something taking lots of stats out of context
>t. totally not a globalist shill
What is your real flag? Surely you must be an Aussie to shitpost this well?

>Euro exchange rate
Get fucked. Nobody on this side of the planet wants that shitty globalist currency.

>Thanks to @marcorubio for coming out

>Trump didn't need to waste his time getting little Rubio to show his true colors
Good riddance I say.

>McConnell starts going balls deep on Trump's judicial appointments, talking about eliminating blue slips altogether
>NOW they want him to resign
Fucking traitors

It's faith based, so probably not.

>traillifeusa.com/blog/264-TLUSA-Pledges-to-Keep-Boy-Focus-after-BSA-Announces-it-Will-Allow-Girls

>TLUSA Pledges to Keep Boy Focus after BSA Announces it Will Allow Girls

>Character-Forming Outdoor Adventure Group Will Remain a Place Where Boys Can be Boys

>BELTON, S.C.—The leader of a national outdoor adventure program aiming to help develop men of character has reassured member-families and supporters that it will remain “a place where boys can be boys.”

>Trail Life USA CEO Mark Hancock made the pledge in the wake of the announcement by the Boys Scouts of America that it will begin admitting girls next year.

>Trail Life USA’s Christian-based leadership and development program will continue to serve boys and young men exclusively, Hancock said.

Welcome to the club Marco!

The future is ours!
GEN ZYKLON
youtu.be/DX7nR2Qs-J4

No need to get hostile, I'm just pointing out that gun control legislation is dead in the water with or without the NRA. The President made his stance clear.

Como estoy senior rubioto

youtube.com/watch?v=cNJMbGfkfnM
NOPE!

>kill the fence.

But if you can't see through it how are you gonna know there's a mexican on the other side about to throw a big bag of drugs over? You could get hit on the head!

Yeah, same.

Number 1, so we can start a tradition of nation wide handball games.

I can't believe these are legal in America

Neocons never learn. They all need to be primaried

I heard that Trump did a thing, is it true?

>the top 1/3 of the wall is there just because Vincente Fox was talking shit and Trump came back with THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER

Liberal birthrates are way lower than conservatives. Conservative birthrates are above replacement

Left for sure. Wants dem spikes.

I can actually protect myself from emus if they ever invade America and get uppity.

>According to a source

I heard on the news as they were talking about the inclusion of girls in the boyscouts, that 2 years ago gay men were accepted as scout leaders. Can anyone believe this shit? Gay men with boy scouts, that isn't right. Even if the gay has self control, I'm bothered by the fact that they're getting off to the boys

The colony had a multi day "10 feet higher" memegasm when the 30 foot wall demo went up.

>resisting emus
you know what happens

by far the prettiest
afraid it'll be that middle one. not very aesthetic

but..umm...plebbit,twatter,CNN,NBC,CBS,SALON,NYT told me noone likes drumblepfs? What is going on?

Khrushcheva, the biological great-granddaughter but adoptive granddaughter of Stalin's successor, said in an email that "maybe because he is so used to reality TV, real news seem fake to him" and that she believes his use of the term is "very Orwellian — war is peace, ignorance is strength and so on."
"Somewhere on the way to his real estate/reality TV career he forgot his lessons in civics and American democracy from high school," Khrushcheva said. "Or maybe he always had an ‘F' in those subjects; being rich, he didn't and still doesn't think they apply to him."
"For that we are all paying dearly," she continued. "And the longer he stays in, offering more and more somewhat Stalinesque amendments to American democracy, the more autocratic erosion to this once wonderful system we will experience."
Summed up rather nicely. It's amazing how much of middle-America voted for this orange veneered douche thinking he's a "man of the people" and "champion of middle class values" who was going to "drain the swamp." I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but the next presidential election cycle can't get here soon enough. We gotta flush this turd!

they aim to be able to incite things and have them propagate and then flee
we need full doxx and kill lists so we can eliminate them when they strike
and there is no slinking back into the shadows
they can easily say "no i'm not a commie" when the time comes
don't let them
burn them
captcha: Place BURNABY
kek

yep, dems say impeachment proceedings start tomorrow

You can't criminalize dwarves, Australia.

How do you know that the gays weren’t already sneaking in?

>australia the frontier of modern eugenics
>emu-genics

Rooftop Chinese when?

Sure you can.

Liberals brainwash conservative kids into other liberals at an early age and college, so they just need to kill people or turn them into faggots that will try to take other kids and turn them into faggots as well.
Their Satanic system is an existential threat.

I'm happy for you user, even though I have no idea what that means

So why are they allowing girls in the Boy Scouts? Is it all part of his master plan?
Wait... Letting girls in was probably a Hilary move. So who really runs the world?

>Mini with a cuck mag

>I was once a slave and I will never be one again
Right in the feels

I was talking about the midget. Gun's cool tho

> from Iran to boy Scouts.
I miss coming here.

Silly awoo, Boy Scouts isn't for girls!

>machine gun brigades and the royal australian artillery brigade couldnt defeat the emus
You need a air force to deal with them.

Plus, they had that thing up in a day or two while the others were still dragging their feet.
I hope someone tells Trump that.

Fun fact: one of my neightbors used to have emus when I was 12. I remember almost shitting my pants when one of the fuckers hissed at me from behind a barbwire fence. A few posts and flimsy metal wire were all that protected my young self that day.

Don't be a cunt, you have midgets on your island