Don't look user

Don't look user.

Oh yeah, that's the stuff

She enjoyed it.

Poor girl can't compete with best boy. No wonder her mind broke.

And people call this a manime

Imma fappin'

aaaah! Baaaa. Guuuuuh. pffftehehehehe.

Lots of material to fap to in this one.

>looks up from my phone after catching a Pigeotto.

Hmm? I'm sorry, what'd you say?

Okay

Literal cucks.

>Casca literally gets fucked retarded
So she'll go back to Griffith when she's better

Why should I? I seen better tentacle hentai then this.

CLANG CLANG CLANG

It never was. Harem pretending to be manime.

Then why isn't Sup Forums all over it? Seems like this is one step from harem isikia.

The only difference is that Guts isn't from modern day Japan.

Why didn't Guts join in? She'd have loved getting DP'd bu Guts and Grifith. And I bet Grifith wouldn't have stopped him.

Why isn't casca screaming in horror and sobbing uncontrollably?

Guts did charge in, and Griffith did stop him. Why do we discuss how shit the rape is in reality only for us to go back to square one in the next thread?

Griffith did stop him with all those monstrosities and Guts even lost his arm in the process. Guts was going berserk from rage but he still couldn't stop the rape.

Guts == moralcuck

He isn't a top tho, he is bottom. He was waiting his turn.

But Grifith's plan for revenge was that he would show Guts how glorious his dick was by fucking Casca, but denieing the dick to Guts. This is the entire premise behind Gut's hatred for Grifith and why he is seeking him out.

Did you even read the LN?

>reading
How much of a weeb do you think I am?

>LN

I thought he was punishing Casca for stealing Guts' dick from him. Though that backfired if she ended up liking his dick.

She literally enjoyed it, fucking whore. I hate berserk now.

But user, Casca's not a whore. She never sold her body or anything. She just chose to make the best of a bad situation and accepted the dick, and let her moral values get the better of her in the end by going insane. She did what the rest of us would have done in that situation, so you shouldn't judge her like that in any way.

Physical biological response doesn't mean that she enjoyed it. I bet Guts was also getting a hard on, but that's purely involuntary biological response just like how someone knocking on your kneecap.

She didn't ask for it and was emotionally distraught throughout.

Plus she said no a lot and cried. I don't think she had any energy left to do anything else.

captcha: select all boats

Cuckserk

Fucking cringe

>whitewashing

Is this cartoon all about rape?
It seems like there's a lot of it, yet nobody bats an eye.
I remember when Cross Ange came out and all the feminists flipped shit because MC got "searched"

Because it's still manime 70% of the time, even if it's 30% harem. The gorey shit repulses the waifufags.

>>looks up from my phone after catching a Pigeotto

>being a nigger

Miura here,

Farnese gonna win the Gutsbowl

Screencap this

Casca's face in this was so damn hot.
Just look at it, makes you wanna cum inside her.

It's pretty obvious that it was a pretty traumatic thing for her, having her idol rape her in front of her lover. For those saying she liked it, you can't win against biological functions at the end of the day. On top of that, the brand was probably heavily affecting her body.

With that said, the movie did seem to make it more sexual than it was. The combination of her moaning, the wet sounds of Griffith pounding her pussy and her facial expressions gave me a shame boner.

>has to sell his soul just to be a decent lay

He fucked the princess for free. And she still loves him even in the current anime.

> for free
I'm pretty sure he paid dearly for that.