Why are chinks always copying thie white man?

Why are chinks always copying thie white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bc u want 2 emulate the best; not the worst or the average

To sell shit to dumber white men.

Because theyre hive mind insectoids

Never owned any Under Armor, would wear Uncle Martian. Where buy?

>uncle martian

The bantz on these chinkz

Just look at this, ok?

Found the Chinese slave of the Manchus. Fuck off chankoro nigger.

found the stupid tranny with every thing mad in china

Same like any other inferior race, they barely created anything useful by themselves so all they can do is rip of from us.

While sometimes making it better, smaller, faster, and cheaper. I know how much you guys loved stuff like woods paneling on electronics. We didn't copy that.

Communism and government destroyed their creativity and forbade anything that is "bad".
>"wah chin quen Digimon is anti-China"
I saw Beyblade merchandise in a Chinese store with pictures from actual Beyblade. Do you know what is it called?
Spinning Tops, just Spinning Tops. Made in China.

Chinks aka the chinese do none of that Toji-san

I lived in China for a few years, learnt a lot about the Chinese psyche. They're (or a few years ago, were) obsessed with Steve Jobs, loads and loads of books and magazines trying to identify the essential quality Jobs had that was lacking in China. All this thought put into what made Jobs an innovator, but nobody actually trying to innovate. Very odd.

Oh, right, chinks as in specifically chinks. But as much as I hate them, we all can't count them out. We must battle their business practices vigilantly. We were shit-tier tech copiers for a good decade before we made transistors commercially viable. Be vigilant.

Because Whites evolved higher creativity than Chinks.

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

Sorry, only a true son of Han can buy advanced Uncle Martin clothing technology

White man does well, its only right to copy the success

No Takeshi, as much as I admire Japanese industry and production for super quality and longivety you can see it just cant win.

Look at Sony and Xiaomi to compare.
Sony was always making super quality stuff and their VAIO latops were fucking amazing the keyboards were of absolute highest quality as well as the highest price.
Chinks in other hand offer the goods of good enough quality that leave a good chunk of money in my wallet.

And its a big fucking shame Sony killed VAIO but they were just too good to live. More expensive than even the macbooks ofcourse they were great but people seem to prefer to get something good enough and keep the money to themselves.

Yong Lin and Lei Wang are the same people, how the fuck are the FBI so dumb???

The East resisted copying Western shit for decades, and it got them opium war'd and Perry'd.

They decided they had to copy western practices in order to keep up with modern technology, and that was a very good decision that eventually enabled them to claw their way back to some degree of autonomy.

It worked a bit too well, however, as the time for copying has passed but many seem set in their ways still. It's hard to shift Eastern society's goals, I think. Both a blessing and a curse.