Goblin Slayer

Why Sup Forums likes this edgy shit?

Because goblins

It's pretty entertaining so far.

Because it's edgy

Because it's shit

This

Because rape.
That's literally all. If there weren't raped women in chapter 1, Sup Forums wouldn't talk about it. Literally true.
Shows how fucking edgy and underage Sup Forums is now.

The concept is amusing and it's funny in its seriousness.

A blade can be so edgy it cuts you and you don't want to be around it, but then if you make it even edgier, when you drop it, it can cut through the entire Earth, emerging in China were it cuts some random Chinaman.

That's fucking amusing.

Sup Forums complains a lot about edgyness, but they actually cant get enough of it.

Also, Boots-chan.

Nonsense, the people who like those warhammer 40k jokes would still start thread to talk about purging goblins, and I'm pretty sure the guy that likes to make the joke about the little girl from I Would Even Fight the Demon Lord for my 'Daughter' would still be talking about it.

It's shit, but it's fun.
But, yeah, the rape probably attracted some people; I won't deny it.

LN translation when

Because I enjoy edge sometimes.

Yeah, I need to confirm if the ritual is real or just lies widespreaded by anons.

>because rape
"trash." would be considered a masterpiece around here if rape was all that it took for Sup Forums to discuss a series to death, yet when anyone tries to start a thread for it, it dies in 20 posts and people calling it ironically trash.

Anyway, GS is the standard /tg/ fare, it makes people want ot discuss it.

Licensed day one, that demotivates translators.

trash. is pretty good, though,

No it's not, it's literally trash.

Shut up.

The edge was good and the girls were cute.

Wikipedia says the translation of the first novel is gonna get released on December 13 of this year.

What the fuck is wrong with whoever drew that?

she's ok

More like they like no moralfaggotry.

What? Explain.

context?

She is diejobu, she gets to open the door only to find her captor waiting her, she got lured to think there was hope, various chapters later she ends mutilated and only her head remains, other character puts her out of her misery.

As someone reading that shit I can say it's literal trash no worth your time, I'm a masochist so I just keep up with it to see it ending for good.

You should know about this Satan

>loli is sold by his scummy father into prostitution for some big mafia boss, who only like lolis
>loli begins to grow breasts and thus is discarded by pedo boss
>discarded loli is gifted to some psychopath who takes pleasure into torturing and killing people slowly to wank off
>loli escapes in half-mutilated stage and is rescued by protagonists, who professional assassins
>fighting and shit ensues and assassins win
>father is being captured and his organs sold
>loli is stitched back into shape with her father's organs as spare parts
>happy end

trash. is good.

Dont listen to this guy!
He's a liar!

You said she would be ok, you fuck.

Seems good if you find extremely edgy things funny.

Satan is the judge of God, how would he know?

I didn't this user is right until except the last line. She is diejobu afterwards.

enjoy

dont open if you are weak to pain

Which is edgier?

trash. or Deathopia?

Because medieval RPG dungeons and dragons shit. I'm a sucker for it.

This fuck has loads of girls after him and he is not even trying or caring.

I don't care much for the edgy rape stuff but seeing the MC use his wits and methodicaly hunt down goblins reminds me of Berserk

Goblin Slayer knows how to get the ladies wet:
>be capable and reliable
>be moderately high status
>be strong
>be cunning
>be compassionate (in a roundabout way)
>be emotionally distant but also emotionally honest
>be attractive

Who made this translation? Is shit.

The only thing attractive about him is his face.

Square Enix

It's the official translation

Any of you read the light novel? Is it available in English?

This.
Why would I give two shits about a girl that just got raped if they themselves specify that it happens everyday?
Oh boy my entire village got raided by goblins again, I guess that's what happens for being a stupid fuck. Off to the adventurers' I go!

trash. by a long shot, I don't even know how you think Deathtopia is on the same level of edge, the most schocking thing in Deathtopia was victims being churned inside out, while people getting wine poured on their open torsos is entry level fuckery in trash.

Never read Deathopia, but I assume it's really edgy.

>She is diejobu afterwards.
you lying bastard
she dies in a more horrible way a few volumes later

>Square Enix
That's the original publisher

Goblin Slayer is localized by Yen Press, both Manga and Novel.

I can't understand Sup Forums obsession with applying morals where morals clearly don't apply.
>Goblins are a pest that threatens humans
>Dude dedicates his life exterminate goblins
>Muh edge ;_;
Grow a pair ffs.

>but I assume it's really edgy.
Not much really, it has some shocking deaths but in truth it's just an action series by the guy who made Cage of Eden, characters from that work even reappear in Deathtopia, as alternate reality selves, think of how Leiji Matsumoto recycles his characters.

When did this happen? Did you read the Japanese releases or something?

As of latest chapter, and after that horribly bad school-arc, she's still ok.

deathopia is utter garbage I hope you meant dead tube

these

>Yen Press

At least it is an seinen action manga that goes somewhere.

volume 8

Oh, I see.

Well, I'll give it a shot.

Come now, you can't possibly slap the edgy buzzword on everything with any amount violence

Don't be ironic, it really is.

>English Translation copyright SE 2016

Maybe I'm wrong, don't really care, fact is the translation is official

Actually you can

It is is edgy, in the definition before this word got warped to hell and beyond.

It's about a borderline insane man hell-bent on enacting genocide entire a race of vile beings because one day in his youth the village he lived in got razed, his family got killed and his sister got raped to death.

It is edgy, still it doesn't meant it is automatically bad.

>latest translated chapter 39 is volume 5

Why the cowgirl blames herself of GS's edginess?

I don't know either

Women in love logic, she wanted to be by his side to heal him when he was just a little boy.

Now he is a murder machine that can't be healed easily.

Your first series?

Childhood friend regreting not being there when the Protagonist faced a huge tragedy has been done before.

>All these sadist LN's being turned into manga's/shows as of late.

The fuck is going on with Japan?

I know, when they were kids, she had a silly children fight with GS before leaving the village to visit his uncle, she would have invited him to come with her if wasn't for that.
She believes that if she had make him come with her that day, he wouldn't have see the massacre first hand and go insane.

Source for scans?

not translated yet but you can find it on nyaa

LN's being turned into a manga is pretty standard procedure though, it didn't happen yesterday.

If a LN is moderately popular and the publisher believes it might get some profit, then they will comission a manga right away to serve as promotional material.

It's an anime adaptation that is more rare.

I meant more along the lines of LN's that are hardcore sadist material.

Not the fact that they're LN's.

They had to turn to somewhere after the Slice-of-Life LN bubble burst.

It's either Isekai or just straight up Medieval.

What if other creatures live the same way as goblins do in this universe, pillaging, kidnapping and raping?

Will GS just transfer his cycle of holy cleansing for eternity?

If GS manages to kill all the goblins, what will he do then.

Become a carpinter,

be known as the great slayer of goblins and fixer of fences.

More like it's a manga with the goblin equivalents of Tucker's Kobolds and MC is simply pragmatic, practical, and is a expert that is prepared for the worst when going against goblins.

can you really kill all the rats?

Did someone say goblins ?

Goblins!?

Maybe with magic

YEAH WHY ISN'T IT MORE LIKE THE SLAYERS, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE LIKE THE SLAYERS

Why he is always talking about goblins?

Because his overwhelming racism, hate and obsession towards goblins is the source of his strength.

Is there already a Repercussions of Evil edit?

I was promised one in the last thread.

I like it because the MC is basically DoomGuy with manners and a harem. Sometimes its appealing to not have to deal with retarded levels of moralfaggotry and have an MC that is a clear pragmatist/vigilante style character.

Goblins haven't been shown to be as resilient and capable of adapating to many different enviroments, yet.

Gobs live in one particular kind of place and so far seem to really depend on that one enviroment; so it's not an unrealistic goal to put them to extinction; the problem is if GS can live long enough to pull it off and the gods stop with their aiding.

Summoned Slaughterer or Nidoime Yuusha mangos would be fun.

then he should slay the gods first

He is not that strong, yet.

>>DoomGuy with manners and a harem
so basically blazkowicz?

ID seems to have the formula down for sensitive manly action hero.

>implying he will not start playing dice himself with rigged magic dices

Has "goblins" been mentioned ?

He's got a lot more hatred for the enemy in him than Blazkowicz.

B.J. is nowhere as rage/hatred fuled as Doomguy.

He should build a wall to keep all the filthy fucking goblins out.

Why not just bomb the holes?

How do you save the hostages? Personally i wouldnt. Just smoke them all without a care.

Humans don't have a military industrial complex. Yet.