Why are US-Posters so fragile?

Why are US-Posters so fragile?

They will always be a mongrelised nation.

they think they are still a white country cause they're parents live in a white suburb don't tell them otherwise

t. muhammed

Because only one of two americans is HUwhite

they are a mongrelized country, they act as mongrels do.

Why do Europoors get so triggered over guns?

>German poster
>calling someone else fragile
glass houses

Most of them are Kikes, Blacks and Spics lmao

Good question, I noticed this too. Of all the countries in Sup Forums, USA is the worst at taking a joke.

> getting buttmad at Sup Forums bantz
the surest sign of a redditor.

They aren't generally. It just depends on the thickness of the paper they are printed on.

dunno, krautbro.

we just are.

They have very fragile imaginary inflated egos.

I see what you did there.

Wait, our egos are imaginary?

Does that mean our egos don't exist, so we're humble?

Dude, I don't even know what you're trying to imply, have some vagene.

Sheepfucker
Leaf
Gypsy

These are the ingredients to create the perfect non-American

But Professor Utonium accidentally added another ingredient to the concoction

>Chemical Cuck
Thus the PowerCuck nations were born

Meant imaginary sense of superiority and masculinity.

the absolute state of burger shitposting. you should be ashamed of yourself, but that would require some intelligence, something the kikes made sure you have nothing of.
>inb4
ha ha, sven roflmao
you really are the dregs of this world

Meant imaginary sense of superiority and masculinity.

yeah yeah, india world super power 2020 gl on that space station or whatever

Sorry OP all of us civilized Americans are doing more important things like digging up the truth of things instead of derailing your threads.

reminder who you are talking to when you see an american flag and you wonder why they sperg and call you a cuck

I imagined this whole post said in an effeminate faggy Nordic accent

>2020
>America is a diverse haven of many different peoples living together in harmony
>Enshrined in the common law are virtues of tolerance and respect
>Whites getting along with blacks, Sikhs getting along with Arabs -- race is finally over
>Women have rights and can get a job if they choose, they also have more autonomy over their lives due to being economically un-tethered from men
>So-called "Cucks" (a.k.a. peaceful and tolerant people) are now the norm; violent abusive men are ostracized or jailed
>Transgender individuals can use any bathroom or pronoun they choose, even if some bigots thinks it's weird
>Former President Mark Zuckerberg's new Virtual Reality has taken off, creating entire new worlds to explore
>Peace and love reign

The liberal future.

ruh roh

I dunno i think something about their national consciousness percieves any comment against their nation as an insult to them personally? It's wierd, can't even banter with them going off about #1 FUCK OFF MUHAMMAD XDD, it's way more pronounced online though.

Pretty fuckin funny making fun of them for it though only for them to keep getting more and more buttmad, only problem is you never know which one is fucking retarded enough to pull a gun on you for banter (actually happened).

>1 post by this ID

You all just got Islam'd

I can understand the RooCunt and Sheepfuck.

By why does the Leaf and Fritz and (((roach))) and Gypsy and Poo only find their balls after the Yank is asleep?

u triggered bra?

I wonder if the people in this thread realize the irony that is taking place. Making a thread in order to bitch about how someone else bitches.

Also the only argument seems to be massive generalization and cherry picking, and you can't do that with any nation.

Except maybe North Korea and Somalia.

im glad we both so a good future for eachothers country india bro.

>the yank
Fuck you. Southerners aren't yankee faggots, so stop grouping us together and calling us that

this

>can't handle some 9mm bantz
Sad!

because employed people cant spend their time shitposting at three in the morning you neet prick

>it's ok if I post a image that makes fun of america but if they do it to canada then they're the triggered ones

2bh i just laughed in his face even harder because i found the image of dying over the topic of rampant gun crime and fuckwits being easily able to get guns the ultimate irony.

All the while i'm honestly jealous of 2A, but it's still fucking hilarious no matter how you slice it.

>oh my god euroKEKS (am i right, fellow circumcised (((friend)))?) are so triggered by guns, that would never happen in the USA

90% of your precious gun-posts are about other fucking burgers trying to take "muh guns and shieeet". you are like tyrone chimping out against welfare cuts.

Europeans here love guns, most of us have served in our respective Armies as well, unlike you fags who LARP all day as "patriots" thinking it means drinking another 100 liters of coca cola

Ooga Booga, inferior mutt.
Ooga Booga.

Hold on a second there, Muhammad.

I wake up in the evening and then the next morning I go to work, and when I come home I go to bed, because I prefer to work out in the Gym near midnight so I have the place to myself.

Funny, cause Canada is whiter than Burgerland.

56% vs 75%
who wins

I can't think of a time I saw a civilized discussions between Euros. It usually spirals into mental retardation with posts like "LMAO SWEDISTAN" or "KEK SPANISH MOORISH RAPE BABY".

>most of us have served in our respective Armies as well

lol at shitty conscription countries even thinking they matter. go ski, dyke.

It's all in good fun.

Remember, Sup Forums is a multicultural board of love.

>pic related is our flag

>"LMAO SWEDISTAN" or "KEK SPANISH MOORISH RAPE BABY"
These posts are usually made by Americans. l2flags

Reminder that every (((American))) poster has only a 50% chance of being white.

I never said the Limey is ball-less.
You cunts are some of the best Shitposters of Americans.
And it is 24/7

Also come the fuck on. The Gypsy the Kike don't have jobs and you know it.

50% on pol?

I've been in the discord, theres maybe two niggers and the rest are whiter than rice on a paper plate in the middle of a snowstorm.

Because average us citizen is like child with downs.
Have you see Trump's monologues? He is talking the way you talk with children.

>Why are US-Posters so fragile?

Why do you allow Muslims to come rape your women, rob you, and you pay them to do it?

Pot calling the kettle black.

the funniest thing here is that you actually think your kindergarten antics "trigger" someone.
No burger, we only feel pity for you.

Keep worshipping your "military" as the kikes indoctrinate you to do. be that dumb grunt dying for israel or the 500 kg lard-bag driving through walmart with a 5 meter flag.

Incidentally your precious american troops lost in every single possible way during all our NATO exercises like Cold Response;

A fucking Norwegian transport unit took out your best soldiers in your best thermo-suits while they were stopping for a piss break. You really have the weakest of troops out there.

Your country has literally never been in war

>the funniest thing here is that you actually think your kindergarten antics "trigger" someone.
Sums up every post in this thread.

>guerra de carreras
it's "guerra de razas" not "race (as in contest) war"

Cause we're black nigga

1 post as per usual make a hate thread leave and retards fight it over its all so bloody old and tired

fuck wh*Tes

90% of the time those comments are made by Americans. Just like most it's mostly Americans complaining about the "meme flags", since you can't resort to comments like that anymore

>proving OPs point

>I hate America so much that I'm going to think about them all the time and bring them up whenever I can.

Sign of an inferiority complex mate.

You're a fag

and the rest is some white american niggers

Life is hard in America. We have to survive off a less than a dollar a day. No clean running water. Constant warfare and famines. Europeans should be offering us aid and refuge instead of banter.

>hand so fat you cant make a proper 'ok'

As an ex-fat person, when I was fat, fatter than him, I could make a proper "ok"

Hes just fucking lazy.

Nigger 90% of the posts on this site are American and since the fucking flags showed up here thats all this place has been

Kinda true your meme. Just take a lot at the HWNDU and you wil understand Sup Forums obsession about being white.

Meme flag hatred is universal across all nations

because poland deserves to burn to the ground

Our country is dying.
This is where we vent.

nice job user, follow your dreams and make yourself a chad

WHY DO YOU FUCKING NAZIS ALWAYS HAVE TO TALK SHIT IF THE USA HAD TO WE COULD DEFEAT THE ENTIRE WORLD MILITARILY UNLESS NUKES WERE INVOLVED YOU FUCKING GERMAN KEKS HAVE OUR BASES IN YOUR COUNTRY GIVING YOUR WOMEN TO GIS WE ARE THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD YOU EUROPEAN KEKS FUCKING FITE ME OH WAIT NATO BELONGS TO THE USA AND OUR NAVY HAS MORE AIRCRAFT CARRIERS THAN YOURS HAHA

>D&C thread

Sage

Some fellow Sup Forumsack did a statistical analysis once, even before the flags. Can't find the pic but it was more like 50%.

>IF THE USA HAD TO WE COULD DEFEAT THE ENTIRE WORLD MILITARILY UNLESS NUKES WERE INVOLVED
Actually, Russia+EU+China would beat America.

>it would take 30 countries to beat America

You just dont understand our banter.

Its to be absolute retards, and then, in the realization that we are retards, you see that we are still better than you. You must be mega-retarded or something.

It might just take EU+Russia, but my point is, america won't beat the entiiiiiire world.

What's the point of this thread again
>4790 comments of back and forth "NO U" drivel

Fuck me this board is going down the toilet

To pass the time, at least for me.

Sometimes I like to get away from super serious world changing subjects, and just debate who can pretend to be the most retarded.

I'm not even mad. That was a clever one.