>Top tier banters
>Puppet waifus

Why aren't you picking up this anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbolt_Fantasy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anime

>anime

But I already have. Urobuchi is bant master.

it's anime of the year for me for sure. i'm loving it

I guess the way it looks turns off a lot of people. Personally I'm enjoying much more than REEEEEEE: Zero, which is being hailed as AOTS.

Sure is summer up here.

Yesss it's so good!

The puppet fights look retarded. Also:

>puppet shit
>anime

sage

Why is she so perfect?

begone korean nobody like your puppet show ,I more research than you its not anime leave us

>korean
It's Japanese-Taiwanese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbolt_Fantasy

>I more research than you
Clearly you don't, fuckboy.

Saving this thread from Rezero threads.

Post Webms

No one has picked up "this anime." "This anime" does not exist. The Taiwanese puppet show exists, though.

Pretty good mystery too. Other than Ken and Dan fei everyone has a mysterious background.

Like, one thing no one seems to have noticed before is that the OP shows Shoufukan crossing a desert even though it's an uncrossable cursed wilderness that resulted from the wars with demons. How did he do that and why?

I thought his name was Syou Fu Kan. We barely know anything about him. For all we know, he could be a god or a demon.

>anime
and pic related is puppetry

His name has a lot of readings but the japanese one is Shoufukan. I stopped keeping track of the chinese pronunciations that the CR subs use.

And, yes, there is a high chance he's a demon since he was able to cross the desert.

You should at least try to not stick out like a bent penis, reddit-kun.

Sexualize ... etc.

Are Taiwanese puppet shows going to replace Vietnamese comic strips?

We can only hope.

I'm having a fucking hard time memorizing these names. I don't know what any of the characters are called.

All the names are gibberish. I can only keep track of who's who by their seiyuu.

Yeah it's a pain since they use the Chinese names so it's hard to associate what the subtitles say to what the actors are saying.

If you're going to have the Japanese dub then use the Japanese names. I can somewhat understand in the case of something like Dynasty Warriors still using the Chinese names, but in this case they really should use the Japanese ones.

The weird ass names make it very hard to remember who's who. Luckily they've been very straight forward with what's going on, who's who, what they're doing, why they're doing it, etc etc so a dumbass like me isn't lost.

So far it's pretty good. If I didn't recognize the VAs I wouldn't know who's talking because their lips almost never move.

I think even japs find it hard to remember the names of the characters and have difficulty reading their names.
The confusion could have been a lot worse, If they had one seiyuu doing the voices like TBF Taiwanese counterpart nobody is going to be able to keep up with what's happening.

It looks creepy as shit.

>Beard Guy
>Eyepatch Guy
>Spearfucker
>Semen Demon
>Pure Cinnamon Roll
>Tom Bombadil Motherfucker
>A bunch of pale evil looking people
>OHOHOHOHOH AKA best girl

I think the style is really cool, but the generic story and characters are making it a bore to watch. I also don't agree that the soundtrack is great, it just sounds like a worse Kill la Kill with some Gundam Unicorn mixed in.
Watched the first three episodes, doubt I'll keep up with it. The novelty of them being puppets has kind of worn thin and nothing else is keeping me watching.

>sex scene comes up
>dan fei ends up being hotglued

Dan Fei is kawaii