City cucks should not own guns

City people should not be allowed to own guns. That includes people even in far flung suburbs of cities. They do not deserve guns and they have absolutely no legitimate use within cities. Narrow (and I do mean narrow) exceptions may be made for those who are professionals, and promising up and comers, in target sports, but those guns must be highly limited and only kept in sporting ranges, not at home.

Ultimately, we have to do everything we can to punish city cucks. Their chosen existence doesn't deserve to be validated. The country man and his family should be able to own, after a licensing process, any weapon(s) they desire. But why the fuck should people living like cockroaches in wall-to-wall housing estates be able to own high powered rifles, handguns, etc? This is just trying to transplant rural culture to cities and is fucking stupid.

This is ultimately why I disagree with US gun laws. In the US, the majority of guns are held by those who live in cities and suburbs. People who live in apartments in the US can and do own dozens of high powered semi-automatic weapons. People like Stephen Paddock.

Here in Australia, you may have heard that weapons like the AR-15 are banned. This is simply untrue. Primary producers (farmers) here can and do own semi-automatic AR-15s, with all the fittings (unlike Americucks who have restrictions on thing like SBRs, stocks in many states, grips etc). The reason we have our gun laws is to keep stupid city cucks from shooting up schools and to discourage as far as possible actually being a city cuck.

Who defines who is professional and who is not?
What do I do if a nigger try to kill me? Would your "justice" be able to resurrect me?

If somebody wants to shoot a school,
why wouldn't he take a gun on the black market?

No. City people voted to import niggers and they must suffer the consequences of that decision. They made their bed, now they must lie in it. You dying from a home invasion is a feature, not a bug.

Because the people who shoot up schools aren't normal thugs who have access to the black market. They're previously law abiding people with a few screws loose.

Basement dwelling autists like most US school shootings wouldn't know where to start, they'd go on silk road and get set up by a cop.

So a bureaucrat import niggers and the same bureaucrat wants to remove any way to defend myself against his errors and somehow I should be ok?

It wasn't the bureaucrat alone who imported them, it was the voters, the people in the cities, who did so.

In the US, whites have been fleeing from blacks for the better part of a century. It has left major parts of their urban areas entirely destitute. It has created a class of well to do liberals who have no idea of the mess that blacks create because they have been allowed to totally remove themselves from it. White flight should be illegal, otherwise these people will never learn.

Guns are the same. The rural man and his family should be allowed any gun they desire. But it doesn't make sense to let city people use guns. If city people want niggers to stop breaking into their homes, they must vote to stop importing them. It is the only way.

By the same logic your felon ass is in Australia because you betrayed the monarch of England. Some things were voted on before my time lad.

Oh wait just read the second half of you post. A career criminal psychologist or career Australian shitposter? LOL

Why not just ban the niggers from having guns if it would work so well for city folk? Face it mate, your logic basically does not exist.

Banning city people from having guns would also ban negroes from having them.

guns are for self-defense, not for shooting cans out in the wilderness

if anything city folks should have guns and country folks should not

Banning all people from having guns would also ban negroes from having them.

If the masses all need guns for "self defence" your society is a dismal failure.

I agree, there should be a giant quarantine zone in each city so no city cucks can escape, let them sperg out and jew each other and only give them food and wheat if they behave

People have been killing each other since we realized we could manipulate our hands into fists and then beat another to death with it, Then it went to rocks and sticks and escalated to there. You cannot stop nor should you attempt to stop human nature, guns are simply the current step so it is useless to take them away. And anyone who argues otherwise is a massive crusty cuntflap who does not deserve to have his arguments read or given respect.

Your society is a failure if having guns is a problem. It means you are fucking niggers.

>need

Whose to say "need" you lousy niggerfaggot? I say you dont need lungs anymore so I'll be confiscating them on grounds you use them to utter such pratish dribble. Hmmm, want to defend yourself? Would guns make it easier? Tough luck cunt!

Not defending this moron. But Australians didn't get sent here for "betraying the Monarch". They mostly were just the poorest people who got caught stealing to survive. Stealing a loaf of bread bought you a one way ticket to a prison colony.

>it's the cuck cannons fag

I was reaching for a provocative to bother the OP. Some too simply went out of free choice as settlers. Better than leaving it to the abos tbqh so your alright in my book m8

No, I don't believe guns are cuck cannons. They are great tools, and all rural people should own them.

I simply believe they should be unavailable to city cucks.

They were criminals mate give them some credit, they were armed robbers, thieves and murderers. you name it. There was plenty of bread.

>Their chosen existence doesn't deserve to be validated.
If not for the cities you wouldn't have had a half of the things you're using right now. Retard.

The concentration of wealth has been critical to the development of the Western civilization for centuries already.

Bullshit you stupid fucking cunt. The Brits executed violent criminals, they didn't sentence them to transportation.

Ridiculously ignorant, stupid faggot.

Shal not be infringed, fuck off.

Black people should not own guns. They do not deserve guns and have absolutely no legitimate use for them.
Black people do not hunt. Black people do not own homes. Black people do not care about themselves or others with enough capacity to protect and defend.
Clearly the only reason a black person would have a gun is to murder someone with it.

you're more likely to need guns among nogs than you would amongst sheep

legalize swords for self defense

t. cuck