Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Eiz2DYsy
youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no Rem and Emilia waifu wars in this thread
I can't take it anymore

Rem a best. A BEST

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

Here's the speech for episode 18 for anyone who wants to read it.

pastebin.com/Eiz2DYsy

Reminder that this faggot is banging Konosuba's author right now.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

REMINDER

Rem is trash.

>6 straight days of waifu wars
>5 straight days of NTR posting
>4 straight days of people posting fake spoilers
>3 straight days of Emilifags trying to rile shit up
>2 straight days of Rem praising that it will start to get annoying
>1 straight day of people shitting on this episode

emilia a best

Fuck off.

Smooth motherfucker.

>Inb4 multiple threads talking about Rem and Emilia being a shit or waifubait
>Inb4 people not getting the chapter's message nor failing to realize its Subaru's version of episode 11
>Inb4 people complaining about Subaru's 180 as a character

This triggers my autism

This episode make Rem tranding #1 on Twitter.

>SUBARU MANNING UP
he is still retarded and in his world there is not Mentats to smart up
nice tard run subaruru

>I will keep this it because I have ASD

Fuck off.

this is the actual new thread

non bait thread

Will everyone stop with this retarded shit already?

for non-generic-moeblobfags

It happened. It fucking happened. Waifu wars have begun. The salt piles are overflowing. We have reached critical mass. Remfags on suicide watch. This is how I fucking die.

>Remfags on suicide watch.
This is nothing, give it a couple episodes.

Here is most comfortable healing episode, I give to you. Enjoy it well for it is your only one.

Remember this? Remember when we made fun of Emiliafags? Remember when we looked down upon EMTfags?

Karma's a fucking bitch and I hate it. I HATE IT.

What are you talking about? WN readers already told us that it was gonna happen and the reason Subaru rejected Rem was because he thought of her being too good of a woman for him.

I can understand him wanting to save Emilia from horrific death, but why turn down Rem?

Boring episode. Dissapointed after all the "hype" that it received.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

This episode was sad.

Why do you think? He calls himself a curse inflicted upon others, then subsequently rejects Rem and goes for Emilia.

This. The whole conversation didn't need to last the whole episode.

fuck rem is too good for all this
my heart literally cant take it i think im dying please call for help

The angelic halo and doves were cheesy as fuck.

Am i the only neutral one here? i don't love anyone in the anime, im just here bc of despair.

Also, any good memes from this episode?

It physically hurt. This may be the most potent confession in anime and it got turned down.

Soulless furniture>kind and forgiving demongirl, who confessed to you.

What a faggot, really. I want to rip his fucking head off.

He is just being honest.

How can Subaru be so pretentious even in his own self-hatred?

But why? Emilia never behaved herself that nice for Subaru to like her that much. She even snapped out of character when a carriage to the capital arrived, completely dumping her savior.

And Rem really has the best chemistry between her and Subaru, but no, fuck that, "I love useless and completely dependent moe-blob, that can't do anything without me dying a couple of times! "

For fuck's sake.

Fuck you.

Satella magic

How many fucking times will i need to post this?

Not true.

See

>Subaru has pretty good reasons to love Emilia

This is what really bugs me. I don't see any "good" reason why Subaru would love Emila, other than being a cute half elf.

Based spfag

Nope. Her loves her for more or less the same reason Rem loves him.

Can't wait for proper translations and/or detailed summaries to BTFO all these "Remfags" abusing the inaccessibility and lack of info on the source.

>dat ending
I don't have enough BRAVO NOLAN for this.

I wouldn't call it not directly hinted, but there is an unhealthy obsession going on.

Not at all. What makes it unhealthy?

Talk to me.

It seems that the people turned this episode into a shipping war.

Do you agree that Subaru actually never had proper time to even look at Rem as a love interest for the past episodes considering he was, well, fucking crazy?

Also, people are calling Subaru dense. His reply actually meant that he knows that Rem loves him truly right?

I'm fucking pissed this episode turned into a fucking shipping war.

Up until arc 3, it was pretty much because of the strong impression that Emilia left him during episode 1 where she saved him when he thought he was going to die just when he was just summoned to another world.

From that point, the feelings only grew stronger when Emilia healed him on her lap during arc 2, and it is exactly in this point that Subaru's feelings for her turn into "love".

From this point on, this only grows stronger in the coming arcs. In any case, Subaru loves Rem as much as Emilia after arc 3 so I don't know why people is making such a fuss about it.

This "obsession" point of view was formed from a badly interpreted sentence at the beginning of arc 3 that some guy translated.

It's entirely false.

It was stated several times Subaru heavily loves Satella but even these feelings go away entirely each time he gets pulled back to the real world, hinting there is entirely no reason for Subaru to share any of these feelings towards Emilia only because she looks like her.

I'm telling you, it was never hinted.

I literally laughed so fucking hard... Rem was all like "you're so wonderful", "I love you", etc. for like 15 min, and that the end Subarus is just like "i don't care lol, I like emilia". What a situation, 10/10 comedy

Emilia help ease Subaru a few times is my best guess for his attraction.

Though Rem outshines Emilia in this and does it even more times too. So Emilia is probably just author's favorite.

>fucking shipping war
Just ignore the shipperfags. They exist in every anime and are always annoying.

>Sup Forums has always hated Subaru, because Sup Forums hates itself

>It was stated several times Subaru heavily loves Satella but even these feelings go away entirely each time he gets pulled back to the real world

What do you mean by this? I haven't read the source material at all, so could you spoonfeed me, please?

Ohhhh man, if you think this is bad, just wait

Deepest lore.

Rem only gave him a chance thanks to Emilia's healing.

>we
Fuck off

I couldn't agree more

I expected this reaction because of the episode.

Anyway, Subaru will get to love Rem as much as Emilia after all of the arc 3 is over, and even attempts to talk Emilia into polygamy at the end of it if he didn't get interrupted by realizing Rem was already forgotten.

Subaru rejected Rem and that was a pretty noble thing he did in that scene, because in the novel it was described that he couldn't lie Rem about it because it would mean insulting her after all she did for him, which is why he chooses to tell her the truth about his feelings.

Of course people don't see through this and this is why it's a shitfest right now all over Sup Forums.

I already explained this several times and even translated a chunk between Satella and Subaru.
Pretty sure you can find it around, it's about the meetings he has sometimes with her after he dies.

Miswording, what I meant was it wasn't hinted, but there is underneath that does seem like an unhealthy obsession. I'm saying this before this particular scene(ep 18) happened. It has got nothing to do with the mistranslation that you said.

Should I stop watching now for the hurt train to stop?

It all started from there, and I absolutely see no reason why you would still think that after I told you the main factor of why he loves Emilia.

In any case, I'm not about to discuss this with someone who is entirely just focusing on Rem right now.

>Remfags on suicide watch.
Why? She has merely proven herself to be best girl.
Her only flaw thus far is that she has terrible taste in men. At least she has something in common with Emiliafags.

Accurate.

>In any case, I'm not about to discuss this with someone who is entirely just focusing on Rem right now.

What made you say that though. I don't particularly care about the shipping that much in fact I'm particularly neutral. Please don't get too aggressive and assume such things.

I perfectly understand why Subaru likes her at some points. I'm saying that there is something much more that irks me.

>It was stated several times Subaru heavily loves Satella but even these feelings go away entirely each time he gets pulled back to the real world, hinting there is entirely no reason for Subaru to share any of these feelings towards Emilia only because she looks like her.

Oh man, there were Muv-Luv Alternative similarities all over the place in Re:Zero but this probably takes the cake.

So Satella = Sumika? I may need to rewatch the first episodes.

>Sup Forums is being Sup Forums
Well, anyone could see this coming miles away.

Pottery

Sorry then, I'm trying to cope with several answers in several threads.

And they just keep increasing.

I should just leave Sup Forums today.

Echidna + Sekhmet VS Satella was pretty awesome to read in the WN.
Subaru throwing the fuck out of Garfiel was really awesome too.
Meeting the other witches inside of Echidna's realm was pretty good too. Minerva is a cute and aggressive tsundere oppai loli.

Just felt like dropping some impressions before leaving.

>of course people don't see through this and this is why it's a shitfest right now all over Sup Forums.

It's like a tradition, don't sweat it
The storm will calm down in a few days.

>Anyway, Subaru will get to love Rem as much as Emilia after all of the arc 3 is over, and even attempts to talk Emilia into polygamy at the end of it if he didn't get interrupted by realizing Rem was already forgotten.

Shesh. Fuck polygamy.

Good to know and thanks spfag.
Have you read any scene between Subaru and Emilia in arc 4?

>of course people don't see through this and this is why it's a shitfest right now all over Sup Forums.
>wah stop having fun
Just kill yourself tripfag.

>POMF
>what are we going to do on the bed?
>POMF
>POMF

>In any case, Subaru loves Rem as much as Emilia after arc 3 so I don't know why people is making such a fuss about it.

There's that at least...

Plenty of them.

Currently 50/130 chapters of arc 4. The scenes with Echidna are surprisingly really enjoyable to read.

Well, thanks for that. Now I'm down the pixiv-hole.

Someone stop the JPs.

50.2k tweets now. They should be fucking asleep.

I really want to see Minerva. She sounds like a pretty fun character.

Give me the drug spfag, translate a small part of these interactions please.

What are your impressions on Lewes?

I might drop some lines later if this thread is still up.

But basically most interactions with Subaru and Emilia are all about Subaru always telling her how much he loves her and Emilia losing her spaghetti because she is not used at all to being exposed to that many praises about here.

There's even one scene where Emilia asks Subaru if she is in love with Rem and Subaru answers that he is but that Rem also loves him back to try to make her jealous, to which Emilia reacts telling Subaru he won't be as easy to conquer as Rem.

He is in love with*
And some other typos, sorry for that.

lel
This thread won't die so fast, the shit posting on will make it sage soon.

>won't be as easy to conquer as Rem.
>is an helf
Heh, how hard can it be? Just give her the cock.

If Rem and Subaru had a child, would the child inherit return by death from the father, or take possession of his abilities, along with keeping their mothers oni power?

>There's even one scene where Emilia asks Subaru if she is in love with Rem and Subaru answers that he is but that Rem also loves him back to try to make her jealous, to which Emilia reacts telling Subaru he won't be as easy to conquer as Rem.

What the fuck is this joke? I'm not liking where this is going.

>those last 30 seconds when he hugged Rem and she started crying
What the fuck, man? This shit hurts my heart.

How in the fuck would you even speak Emilias name after this shit?

No. Subaru was the only particular one who got cursed.

help i have a crush on rem

>17 minutes of subaru whining like a lil bitch.
We found the shinji of this decade.

Yes, who do you think Al is?

It's actually, Emilia's fault that nobody can push to like her at this point.

She basically fucking shoved Subaru because she valued her image more.

In contrast, Rem didn't care about shit like that so she was way more open to ACTUALLY hearing out Subaru.

What do you mean user?

Emilia a shit

>Contracts Puck to destroy the world if she dies
>Wants to become ruler to use the kingdom's resources to save the elves from the ice cubes she put them in

Puck a shit
>How dare you return
>How dare you let her die, even if there's no way of preventing her death if you don't return!

Based whale gonna push his shit in and avenge his master.

>She basically fucking shoved Subaru because she valued her image more.

Totally wrong.

She tried to push Subaru away because of how she was afraid of getting hurt after getting all her expectations up just to be betrayed later again. She also did it so that Subaru wouldn't have to suffer later for the fact of being involved with a half-half, as seen how even the witch cult killed everyone immediately after and only Subaru could make a plan for it by staying behind.

He didn't do ANYTHING. Just got his emotions whipped up by a woman.