This is what the South African government thinks of it's own nigger population...

This is what the South African government thinks of it's own nigger population. The government promised them toilets 25 years ago, but still hasn't delivered on its promise:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/no-toilets-in-mdantsane-settlement-after-25-years-20171011

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=359_1336476686
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_London,_Eastern_Cape
youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Barcelona
>London
wtf am i reading

they named their shithole city "east london" obviously. and im not even going to google it.

Why does a Goverment need to make toilets? Why didn't the people living there make it themselves?

>Waiting 25 years on the government to provide you a shit-hole
>My white grandpa made an outhouse in a week 100 years ago & poor as hell

WTF is wrong w you people?

They are all gimmie dats who will happily live in abject squalor as long as some one is prepared to listen to their complaining.

This whole scenario across the country can be explained by a low IQ population. Detroit + Baltimore ect just the whole country....

Because it requires more than 80 IQ points to construct one.

>outhouse
The whole point of the indoor toilets is because there are to many criminals to poop outside. They don't need an outhouse to poop outside, they'll shit right in the bush as long as they're not getting robbed while they're doing it.

Poo in house?

digging a hole takes 80 iQ?

Apparently 80 is not enough. m.liveleak.com/view?i=359_1336476686

>hole
right, they already live in things that might as well be outhouses.

The problem is the "promise" pic related.

>people
Found your mistake.

>user: I've seen some serious shit.
>LowIQNigger28: Me, too. Gobberment, halp!
Stop! Just stop already!

Excellent pic.

>robbed
By who?

Ancestry of Kangz, yet still haven't upgraded from shitting on the ground.

WRONG!

Now it's a truly African country

maybe in another 1000 years they will invent bedpans.

Other blacks

>London is located Africa
Wellp, story checks out

Africa has similar level of open defecation problem as India, only difference is they don't play so much with shit and aren't trying to be super power.

Indeed

I lol'd.

SA is one of the most fucked African countries imo. The blacks there aren't only primitive, they are racist. They hate other Africans too and regularly kill them. Crazy, violent bunch.

Most Africans in poor areas, I believe, just dig a hole in the bush and then cover it with dirt.

Speaking of pooping the other day at work (hospital) I had a middle aged Indian man call me into the bathroom because he didn't know how to flush. It was a typical toilet.

Niggers are not smart enough to come up with their own town or city names

They are shitting on beach like in India, even digging in their poop is too much to ask and they probably don't even wipe.

Bedpans were disgusting. Burying poop is better. Bedpans were only popular because some poor servant carried it away so they could shit where they sleep.

>falling for the porcelain jew

your retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_London,_Eastern_Cape

this picture is related

THIS IS ALL WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT

What a shithole,makes me want to puke.

...then there was a little flood and that's how all the fishies got AIDS.

pretty soon actual east-london will be like this

Those places were obviously named by colonists

because of low IQ niggers, former european colonies went to shit. sad.

Never understood this shit. Didn't they protest against lack of public transport by torching busses a few months ago.

Porcelain Jew isn't needed when you dig a hole and shit into it or shit where nobody walks. You can buy porcelain Jew, but that doesn't means the shit will flow anywhere. Open defecation isn't the only problem, also open sewers or no sewers. Long story short: dispose of your own shit.

checked

>tfw haven't pooped in 25 years

W youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM

>just dig a hole in the bush and then cover it with dirt.
that's what they do in russia btw

>barcelona
>in east london
fuck niggers

Understanding the connection between digging a hole and the concept of avoiding the spread of disease, hygiene and cleanliness, does.

Actually, its closer to 95-100. Anything lower, and your abstract reasoning is simply too limited to infer second and third order consequences. It really is pretty scary when you consider the implications, especially since half of even White population is below 100 IQ.

>all the niggers of burgerland could be there if that faggot hadnt shot lincoln

>25 years go by
>not a single one of them tries to install a toilet or plumbing themselves
>a quarter of a fucking decade

No wonder you love Lincoln. He freed your kind from slavery.