>impending nuclear war with north Korea
Is it the end times?

it still not end times enough for me

we can only hope. praise.

Kirstie Alley's latest tweet

I too pray for more rain and cleansing fires

not at the same time, i'm assuming.

>>impending nuclear war with north Korea
I've said how impossible this is multiple times but I'm just too tired to stress it again. In short: nukes really are a meme, nobody's going to actually nuke anyone, Trump and Kim throw the idle threats around literally just to get each other to back off. These next 4-8 years will be a load of hype for an overall uneventful presidency.

What? It's something about a kid who got locked out of her house in Texas.

This. More please. Haven't even had to look out a window yet.

this

please god release us from the hell we have created for ourselves. please smite the unworthy.

please bring your kingdom to earth. please give us the courage to see to your will.

amen

The streets will run red with the blood of our enemies, and we will hear the cries of the mothers and wives and we slaughter their traitorous men. I want to stomp a liberal baby to death with my combat boots.

Battle is coming, and it will be glorious.

hopefully

>Massive california fire
>Euphrates drying up
>unusual seismic activity around yellowstone

Buckle up, buckaroo

that quench worries me

forgot about Muslim invasion of Europe
forgot about worst wild fires in California

should i be freaking out and praying right about now? I still can't get behind the idea of an eternal hell and a lot of stuff in the bible

The beginning, you remember that the time of tribulation started on September 23rd right?

Pray to God and prepare for battle

AMERICA IS JUST GETTING SOME DIVINE PUNISHMENT

Nah, it's always been like this.

Yes, in seven years time the great war for heaven and earth will be fought against the antichrist and the army of hell.
After that we have 1000 years of peace, and then the true end comes and all spirits return to the kingdom of God.

Came here to post this and don't really care about OP's subject. They're using oil but far too many sharp edges for my liking.

T. steel forger/heat treater.

>Is it the end times?
Just the end of the beginning.

what proof do you have for the september 23rd thing outside of memestrology?
>all spirits return to the kingdom of god
what about hell?

Why does nobody get this? Natural disasters always happen. The world didn't end when Katrina happened, did it? Not to mention it's in no one's best interest to actually nuke anyone. I hate how doomsaying people have become. This is just how the world turns, nothing more, nothing less.

A new generation...?

Flag checks out

Evidence is all around, you live in the modern day sodom.

It is likely that during the restoration of Eden all souls will return to their pre corrupted state to become one with God

>Things happened during hurricane season
>Better be a faggot on Sup Forums

can't wait for based Kim to drop a *SURPRISE SURPRISE* nuke on commiefornia desu

"I hope he hurt her"

No such thing is possible and would ever happen, faggot. I swear you all have autism sometimes. Your dream world is not a reality.

PLAY STUPID GAMES
WIN STUPID PRIZES

I hope you all are ready to head innawoods at a moment's notice

So it's just me and the burger who came here to talk about steel heat-treatment?

Why do you believe that to be true? Coastal cities are the easiest targets you could hit with a nuke.

Patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for a nuclear Winter

You eyeballin' me?

Its all connected, and a precursor of the end.
It might not end soon, maybe not even in our life time, but it will.
The shooting, and the ones that will follow, are just part of it. Soon we will have "metal detectors" in schools, hospitals, super markets. Then, you will need a specific "recognition" chip to visit those places.
You won't need a brand to buy, but you will need it in order to go where you need to buy.

SOON

Reminder that the guy who came up with the september 23rd date rescheduled and said the tribulations actually start on October 15th when nothing happened