FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-6ATmb9crA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not sure what you were expecting. The signs were there from the very first episode.

Stop posting this, you piece of shit.

If Rem wanted to be loved maybe she could've tried not murdering her hero.

How can Subaru be so pretentious even in his own self-hatred?

Came here to post this.

>spend 22 minutes of the episode on how Rem loves Subaru and imagines their life growing old together
>out of fucking nowhere "I love Emilia tho"

THE SIGNS WERE THERE GAIZ IM TELLING YOU IT WAS TOTALLY PREDICTABLE HEHEHE

Boring episode. He'll go back to dying next week and crying again.

Don't worry OP. His love is forced by Satella.

anime dropped, this cuck can go fuck himself

I really don't even.

I remember at around episode 12, someone said it will be "Rise of a hero and fall of a righteous man." What hero? What righteous man?

IRC is planning to spam the board with this.

Sales in free fall?

Emilia is hotter anyway

What exactly has Emilia done for him to even love her? Just because she saved him from some hooligans in the first episode?

I literally laughed so fucking hard... Rem was all like "you're so wonderful", "I love you", etc. for like 15 min, and that the end Subarus is just like "i don't care lol, Ilike emilia". What a situation, 10/10 comedy

>I love Emilia

F U C K
Y O U

The exact moment where he falls in love with her is when she heals him in her knees during arc 2.
Subaru had some feelings before that but pretty much this was the turning point.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-6ATmb9crA

"The boy's dream", the song Emilia sings to Subaru in that scene.

She used the witches magic on him.

Are you for real?

LUL

Did you somehow miss the previous 17 episodes where it was very clear he loved Emilia first and foremost? Good for him, at least he's consistent.

And Rem did a similar thing.

Will all Remfags now drop this trash?Rem is the only reason it's selling. Expect huge drop on next volumes.

who is rem?

Leather clubs that way-

He chose Emilia and will stubbornly persist.

Why the fuck is this shit everywhere on Sup Forums?

LMAO SO GLAD I DROPPED THIS SHIT AFTER THE FIRST EP

They'll be hoping she wins in the end like the cucks they are

after whale battle he gonna tell rem too that he loves her

tfw you like emilia more

how come those guys always have weirdly proportioned faces?

Why

The maid girl with red hair.

The ship of the favourite girl was just devastated

Which is why Subaru loves her the same way he loves Emilia.

What the hell are you trying to prove?

please no spoileros

Of course he will go after the harder target than the maid that would gladly spread her legs if he asked her.

five threads on page 1 are this fucking show

>still using frontpage
It's 2016.

So retarded shipperfags it is, thanks.

Fuck off.

It's the new Geass.

He looks like he was made in the Oblivion character creator

>a show lots of people watching has threads
It's almost like people make threads about a show they're watching. Crazy right?

Let's ban all the re shit threads.

the episode was 11/10 until that point, now its 10/10. gotta have that woman who'll make you into a man and rem was the one, suburu loves emilia im glad he didn't lie about his feelings.

suburu doesn't mind having rem as his number 2 but thats only if emilia is ok with him having 2 women. Sadly bad shit happens at the end of this arc so his happy end plan got cockblocked.

Fuck the fat ass whale.

YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR DISSING REM LIKE THAT SOON ENOUGH

Without ironies, feel like dropping it, I won't, but... what a shitty episode. This was the all hyped episode 18? This?!

Romance in anime and manga always defies logic, but this one gone full retard. How many times I have to watch a female character declares her love for the MC and how she dreams with him just to force him to go for her rival who didn't lived even half what they lived together and doesn't have any motives to reciprocate? Every time, every time!

At the end Subaru practically said to Rem to "watch while I pound Emília tenderly". Sick japs.

I AM LEGITIMATELY FUCKING MAD AT SUBARU

HOW CAN HE BE SO FUCKING DENSE, HE BARELY EVEN FUCKING KNOWS EMILIA BEYOND HER GOODY TWO SHOES PERSONA AND YET HE STILL DROOLS OVER HER LIKE A FUCKING DOG AND REFUSES THE LOVE OF THE ONLY PERSON WHO FUCKING LOVES HIM

I don't think I've ever been so disgusted at a line spoken in any form of media ever until I heard him say he loved Emila after that entire confession.

That's something I guess.

best girl never wins, it's the rules

We need an edit

>GEE, I WONDER IF SATELLA HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT
baka

Only sees Emilia confirmed.

ITT Sup Forums gets upset over yet another flavor of the month harem shit.

>It's another Re:Zero is retarded thread

Why don't you cunts just stop watching this shit already?

>one girl likes him
>harem

It's a trainwreck. It's so bad that you can't look away.

Flavor of the month shit anyway.

Nothing more to expect at this point.

I'M ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

>tell girl to run away with you
>girl pours her heart out to you
>oh yeah lol I forgot, I love Emilia
>girl gets cucked with a smile on her face
>I guess we really are the Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, huh?

FUCKING BRAVO SILVERDOG OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT HACK WRITER CALLS HIMSELF

I don't watch this shit, but wasn't rem supposed to be best girl and the mc was BFF with her till she died
rem is pretty cute

It's not a trainwreck when everything is spoiled.

Freakin Kawasaki has the shittest taste. What the fuck. Nissan over here just heard the most loving and encouraging waifu speech ever, and then chooses slutty elf witch.
Everyone knows elfs are shit tier and only good for breeding.
Rem is quality best grill and fucking Mitsubishi just rejects her. I'm done.
Piece of shit Toyota, I'm embarrassed to have defended you in previous threads. Kill yourself!

wait a minute...

Same here, pretty much hate that dumb fuck now

Seriously. This show should have been a pure anime original. It would have really fucked me up and Sup Forums wouldn't shit on it as much. The best shows always tend to be anime original.

He realizes he loves her as well. and when she goes vegetable his heart for her only grows. To the point where it could become number 1 over emilia.

Love isn't instant its nurtured. What Subaru has for Emilia is infatuation, what he has with Rem will eventually become love.

What the fuck happened, I never watched this shit

underrated

Girl gave a 20 minute speech to the love her life only to get cucked in the final 3 minutes.

That was my first thought as well. Like I made him at an angle or from the side but never noticed till i got 40 hours through the game and have to scrap it all because its too damn horrible

After episode 13 I realized I can take few shots on empty stomach before every episode and just have fun with isekai-sol-comedy.

Stupid ass Honda

Just a warning:

Stop watching this show now if you like Rem. If the pacing is what I assume, only bad things will come.

You have been warned.

this.

Who else just doesn't know anymore

no this is just newfags

That bit WILL COME. Its gonna be wild.

I hope Yamaha goes crazy and fucking kills Emilia and doesn't comeback.

Where have I seen this before I just can't put my finger on it

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yamaha is so stupid, he wouldn't know best girl if she confessed for 20 minutes right in front of him

She won't die, at least not now. She will be in a super coma.

The one he becomes after this, maybe?

The whole point of this episode is that it's a turning point for the story. Meaning, you have to wait to see the results of this episode.

>people said Toyota would go full Bane
>doesn't got full Bane

>After the whale battle
nice ruse there mate.
She is gone after the battle

>choosing some lesser demon girl who loves him a lot when he can have motherfucking Satan who rapes the boundary of time-space from how hard her love for him is instead
Don't blame Toyota just because he has his priorities straight.

This smile will never be protected.

am remfag. I already know. Im fine with this.

First Nisekoi, and now this shit happens.

I had enough with this cuck bullshit ever since finished reading Ichigo 100%, but goddamn.

Rem's great and all but I'd reject a bitch too if she tortured and killed me out of suspicion.

Because, despite what the show wants you to believe, it's for disgusting waifu fags, and the creator of this series thinks Emilia is the most desirable

>remags right now