"Allah" found on coming clothes

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into funeral clothes? - bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41567391

Muslim man come home

Other urls found in this thread:

kavehfarrokh.com/arthurian-legends-and-iran-europe-links/the-viking-ulfberht-sword-and-persian-steel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Allah" found on Viking clothing *

They didn't. The Arabs did.

Then explain mass immigration of Muslims to Sweden, clearly their genetic compass is leading them home

I think he meant Allah followers cum on clothing and anything else they can rape.

Fuck I can't even shitpost right in the morning desu

>To unlock the puzzle, she enlarged the letters and examined them from all angles, including from behind.

"I suddenly saw that the word 'Allah' [God] had been written in mirrored lettering," she says.

Looking for faces in clouds

>We know from other Viking tomb excavations that DNA analysis has shown some of the people buried in them originated from places like Persia, where Islam was very dominant.

Sounds like bullshit. Is this the T mtdna is Persian meme?

>"I couldn't quite make sense of them and then I remembered where I had seen similar designs - in Spain, on Moorish textiles."

So even if it is kufic, lands Vikings raided, mystery solved

Allah found coming on clothes

You see user, muslims in Sweden is nothing new. The vikings allowed Arabs to settle in their land.
Also don't forget that raising your wife's son was seen as honorable in the viking culture.

WE

WUZ

VIKANGZ

>Vikangz love to sail around looting
>steal some shit from muslims and bring it back home
>Stolen goods are pretty, they have no idea what is written on it because they can't read arab
>turns out it was allah

pic related, if i did not know how arab written language looks i would think that it was an ordinary ornament for clothes or a manufacturing error.

Muhammad was a Nord, that's why we're taking in Muslim refugees and they choose to come here.

No, but Vikangz traded with Muslims during the Islamic golden era, I wish that era was now and not this fucking invasion...

The bbc is rewriting history so imported idiots can feel at "home".

>2017 a.C.
>People in America wear t-shirts with Japanese letters cause it looks so nice
>No one has any idea what those letters mean
>5017 a.C.
>Scientists find the remains of Western Civilization
>Japanese letters can be seen on several t-shirts
>It's scientifically official now, Ancient Western Civilization was actually Japanese.

>From 550-799 Vendel Period

>implying that history is not already re-written (x1000)

lol do you believe what the anthropologist says, a profession full of feminist playing tomraider

source? i need to know where that shite came from

look where vikings raided
it looks nice -> take it

Gonna need that translated into Pidgin, OP.

I belive it's largely accepted in the historic community that vikings travelled around the world pillaging or trading for exotic items. So it's not far fetched to think of religious conversion. Imo its more likely some viking aquired that design and everyone wanted to be hip by copying it.

They raided many muslim areas in Spain and Anatolia. It's not rocket science. They brought back expensive trinkets that looked shiny.

>Vikangz raped
>Vikangz murdered
>Vikangz pillaged
>Vikangz were Jihadists
>mfw everything makes sense now

When talking about muslims murdering, raping and plundering, they're subhuman.
When talking about Vikangz doing the same shit, it's "Muh Heritage!".

Oh, the irony!

You are blatantly a BBC reporter. Fuck off cunt I ain't clicking that shit

Yea it's strange that the history revisionists want to connect another violent culture to Islam.

No Sven, your real name is Abismal Denkara Bubonboboo now.

Don't fight it.
It's what best for busin- For your- For OUR country, right, brother?

It came from Sweden. It always comes from Sweden.

>modern rapist/pillager

What did they mean by this?

No author. Seems like dodgy sources too (no actual images of the word on clothing).

>why you do this BBC?

Actually.. raiding nearby countries to get slaves (Thralls) to trade away or keep as a housekeeper were common even back in Bronze Age Scandinavia. Scandinavia was also a big exporter of Iron (just like it is today).

Scandinavian is basically Dravidian albino.. they came from the east. the " vikings" know about Buddha,Christ (from the real church,the third church ) and Islam long before it reached Europe

Shut the fuck up, wog. Go home.

Give me bacon.

Plunder

>while having rich culture
Such as?

They were detachable drinking horns on the helmet. The Vikings were alcoholic psychopaths. They took lots of drugs too.

Normies faces when they turned up!

>implying the only difference is facial hair/skin tone

JUST

trade

But Scandinavians still take pride on their subhuman heritage.

>Muslim beheads = subhuman;
>Vikang blood-eagles = Muh Heritage XD Warrior people
>Muslim explodes himself for Allah = subhuman
>Vikang goes berserk for Thor = Muh Heritage XD~ Much bravery
>Muslim eats kebab = subhuman
>Vikang eats rotten shark = Muh Traditional Cuisine

what a dumb meme. we don't live 2000 years ago. well, quite possibly apart from your fossilised mind.

>Vikings pillaged villages
>viking stole possessions from people they've killed
>i wonder how a foreign object ended up in possession of a viking

Seriously, fuck history.
Just because the Vikings were Muslims (highly doubt it) doesn't mean we should import the entire fucking 3rd world into the civilised part of the world. White women and children are getting raped/killed, white men are getting killed and no one seems to give a fuck.

No common sense, no morals, just "oh muh based civilisation, we must help the entire fucking world by killing ourselves"

>Dignity
Non existent
>Pride
Nope
>Hope for the future
Gone

>People are proud of themselves
Wow really made me think

They can't read anything and I doubt rune reading was something widespread in their culture.

user, I'm Swedish.

A buddha statue was also found in sweden from the 9th century. Does that mean vikings were secret Buddhists?

>people did uncivilized things in uncivilized times
>people does uncivilized things in civilized times

Scandinavians take pride in the massive achievements of their ancestors in fields such as navigation, exploration and metallurgy.

Muslims take pride in driving trucks into crowds of people.

Do you think there is a subtle difference between these two?

Do you really want to have that conversation? We could start by talking about why all the people to the right of the "snowniggers" are fighting and dying to get into the countries of the "snowniggers".

I told you anons that the Varangian Guards often served for years in the Middle East, guarding dignitaries from all over and even the Caliph, because the fucking Muslims were killing each other and needed trusted guards and mercenaries.

This was settled history forever but all of a sudden now they find a shirt which seems to corroborate contact with Muslims, and now the elite are going to pretend there were always Muslims in Sweden. It's pretty obvious that Islam is the religion of the NWO.

They are rewriting history before our very eyes and we cant do shit about it

It means we were Aryans

Well that statue certainly looks like a nordic person

Dude with the axe is fucked, what a dumbass

I don't know man, I've played enough Skyrim to know there's a special scene incoming after a critical strike like that. And the guy on the right is wearing plates of armor.

If you take pride on subhuman Vikang acts, you're a hypocrite criticizing Sandniggers.
One can say that Sandniggers are honest and really proud of their culture when they go full Allah Snackbar. Unlike the Snow Sandniggers that have shit heritage, but put on a facade and say "Muh Heritage", but don't act accordingly to it because they're really ashamed of their ancestors' culture.

Did you really take a picture of Italy's mass garbagemen strike?

This armor to be exact.

Because they bashed some Mohammed's face in, raped his 10 wives from whom 9 were named Aishe, took a dump on their corpses, stole all their shit, and then burned their shitty village to the ground. Holy fuck...

>sandniggers get to nig out because scandis feel bad for them and give them free stuff in the hopes that they act civilized eventually
>vikings nig out because they are stronger than the surrounding cultures - discover america and found russia and shit in the meantime

>"Allah" found on coming clothes
So if I cum on a pile of clothes I'll be accepted as a honorary muslim?

And, you're probably proud of a multi-ethnic melting pot empire
What's the difference between mongrelized empires and umayyad caliphate for example?

We wuz explorers and shit

Yes, yes we were.

>hue is mad because his great grandma got pedroed instead of ragnared

Don't forget current state of "Superpower by 2020" Brazil compared to Nordic nations...

Som jeg sagde, idioten ved ikke hvad han taler om.

Do you feel proud about how us Australians raped a bunch of subhuman animals and killed them? Do you feel proud that we stole someone else's land to build Australia, a country that houses you, feeds you, gives you a job and live peacefully?

Just because you feel proud of your ancestry doesn't mean you are a subhuman, we have moved on from that acting like subhumans, we are civilised people, Sweden used to be a peaceful country and the Swedes are civilised people.

Your whole argument is retarded, get the fuck out of my Sup Forums

>Sweden
>Istanbul

I'm proud of my monkey heritage

this man has a vitiligo

Vikings raided and traded, also got slaves, it's not unrealistic that some weird shit may be found here.

Kommer de någonsin sluta med att visa afrikaner där dom icke ska vara?

In a surprising turn of events Allah was a Viking

We traded with Persians.
kavehfarrokh.com/arthurian-legends-and-iran-europe-links/the-viking-ulfberht-sword-and-persian-steel/

text from when a Persians met Vikings
> substantial portion of Ibn Fadlan's account is dedicated to the description of a people he called the Rūs روس or Rūsiyyah, i.e. the Volga Vikings, the North Germanic (or, in the "anti-Normanist" interpretation, early East Slavic) groups travelling the Volga trade route. The Rūs appear as traders who set up shop on the river banks nearby the Bolğar camp. They are described as having bodies tall as (date) palm-trees, with blond hair and ruddy skin. They are tattooed from "fingernails to neck" with dark blue or dark green "tree patterns" and other "figures" and that all men are armed with an axe, sword and long knife.

>Ibn Fadlan describes the Rus as "perfect physical specimens" and the hygiene of the Rūsiyyah as disgusting (while also noting with some astonishment that they comb their hair every day) and considers them vulgar and unsophisticated. In that, his account contrasts with that of the Persian traveler Ibn Rustah, whose impressions of the Rus were more favourable. He also describes in great detail the funeral of one of their chieftains (a ship burial involving human sacrifice). Some scholars believe that it took place in the modern Balymer complex.

>comparing 1017 to 2017

It is well known Wikings traded with arabs. Lots of wiking coins found here are from arabia. The reason why they got along is because both cultures are violent and heathen in nature.

Humans are violent.

Sounds like Persians were gay for vikings

we traded with persians. never heard of trade with arabs.

I have "China" written inside of my t-shirt, it means that I'm a chink.