PAY THE TOLL

PAY THE TOLL

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative-headlines.com/2015/01/ex-boyfriend-says-that-jessica-chambers-was-gang-raped-twice/
podblanc.guru/holmes-dis-be-ya-homie-boy-brejuan-buyers-comin-atcha_def43bd55.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> pleaded "not guilty"

dindu nuffin

Nigger intellectuals

>be blonde cheerleader
>beg big daddy Tyranus to choke you as you ride his BBC
>die
>another blonde slut throws himself onto him
Disgusting. Why is this happening?

only nigger things

>Ugly nigger gets to fuck 10 year younger white qt
Wtf America?

DailyMail really needs to work on its headlines that shit is just annoying to read

The article claims that she rejected him.
Apparently he was just a friend and that sex was rape.

They not only have a 56% face but a 56% brain as well.

Aaaaaand ...it dropped again...

BECOME THE COAL

aaaaaand nothing of value was lost

Just women things mate

How does that on the right end up fucking that on the left?
This fucking timeline man.

BLACKED, CHARRED, BURNEDALIVE

He raped her. She said that she rejected him

You're right, things would be different in Germany

They'd have covered it up and arrested an 85 year old woman talking about it for hate speech

>nigger sets you and your car on fire
>give a fake name to cover for him still

Women, everyone.

Never relax...

so who is eric?

Burn the coal... turn into coal?
That's new

She SAID that after her death then?
She volunteered. This is the state of white women.

I don't even know how to respond to this shit. What the fuck? What in the fucking fuck happened?

KEK

I guess in Mississippi, coal burns you?

She died in a hospital but made statements before death

/thread

Nice one Mr.CheeseBurger.

BURN THE COAL
BURN LIKE COAL

HEZ A GOOD BOI! HE GOIN TO CHURCH!

i called my dog Dindu (she is black) due to this meme. i laugh my ass off calling her in the park. normies have no clue

Chad sex offender still gets the girls.

Nothing new on this front then

These are Chris Hansen's people you dumb fucks. Never underestimate Sup Forums's ability to fall for bait images.

Indeed.

BTW how's MAlta holding up?

Why won't anyone have sex with me? I wouldn't kill them.

If race wasn't enough, the neck tattoo should have made you nope the fuck out. Nothing of value lost on either part, society continues crumbling.

She paid the toll by becoming the coal

>ooga booga imma knock this white woman
>*white passes out because of the nige savagery
>SHEEEEEEIT DAWG crackas gonna fuck my shit up if they find out
>*set the body on fire
>*whitey girl screams while dying in one of the most horrible ways to check out of this fucking world
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

jesus christ, sometimes i'm amazed by the bullshit those niggers do

thats a qt to you?

Deport all blacks.

I didn't mean to burn her to death. It was an accident! I was trying to strangle her!

YOU SILENT
we happy

Being dumb enough for the ol' bait and switch tactic. How do you know it didn't use a different profile with a less offensive criminal act.

Well memed

please daddy Kim, nuke the USA already.

kek

You don't have a pussy.

dayyuumm i bet she LOVED that BBC though right girls? Seriously Jews have poisoned dumb whores to go with sub-ape subhuman genetic trash because of some stupid bullshit nymphomaniac myth about big black cocks, and also cause "yo yo dayyumm we be rappers and sheet nomsayin" *Smiles with golden grills*

Honestly white women are retard-level trash for falling for it. Imagine if white guys went for big disgusting ugly smelly African women, just because they had huge tits. You'd see these white guys walking around smirking with their huge titted african trash girlfriends and nobody would care, would think its just a perfect pair of human garbage. but when white women do it you guys think "aww no we're losing our women to these black men!"

We're cleaning out the gene pool. Their frizzy haired fatherless brown children wont be included into our more refined, albiet smaller population racial group/white ethnicities.

Let nature take its course boys and girls. This dumb bitch got what she deserved. Her dad probably beat her one too many times as an alcoholic, so she thought she'd rebel and go fuck a neck tattoo homo-erectus thug, and got burned to death, blood boiling.

Burn the coal
You pay the toll

He is a pussy would be more accurate.

I feel bad for her. Burning is the WORST and most painful way to go.

He should be set on fire.
Really he should. Fuck him. Piece of shit.

Also just to note she was likely raped by him. You can't trust anyone. She should have been more careful.

I set up a profile on okcupid using male model pictures (every f'ckin idiot could just google search them).

You can't believe how these disgusting low lives threw themselves at me.

Why do you think, in the book of the books - the initial story is of a man listening to a woman and gets expelled from paradise?!?

Or why the islam, an invention to basically primitively conquer it all - says don't drink and all women have to stfu?

>*Smiles with golden grills*
Kek

>Prosecutors say two were having sex

WTF is this Jewish language of lies???

If you're having sex with someone you don't accidentally strangle them and if you the next normal course of action is not to set them on fire.

HE WAS RAPING HER. JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK DOESN'T MEAN WE WASN'T RAPING HER!!! TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH YOU JEW!!!!!!!!!

She didn't burn the coal, she was raped you retards

>they're way tighter than your beef curtain cunts

>mfw

>burning is the worst and most painful way to go
Not by a long shot but alright

This dude's a fucking moron. It takes a very long time after somebody's passed out to actually suffocate somebody to death. It's a process that takes multiple minutes. An "accidental" suffocation wouldn't happen, plain and simple.

Dude's a straight up murderer, and he knows it. He raped her, then burned her to death with the "suffocation" being a cover.

>If you're having sex with someone you don't accidentally strangle them and if you the next normal course of action is not to set them on fire.
Bryan Rudd is Jessica Chambers ex-boyfriend from 2012. Jessica Chambers also lived with Bryan and his mother for an extended period of time.

He says that Jessica Chambers was gang raped twice in Courtland, MS by a group of black males. The first attack occurred when her car broke down. He says that a short time later the same group abducted Jessica as she was walking down the street.

He says that the police prevented Jessica’s friends from seeking vigilante justice. Rudd says that the men who gang raped Jessica twice are now in prison for a different murder.

Rudd says that after he moved out of Mississippi, Jessica Chambers dated a black male who abused her. Rudd says that man is also currently in jail.

Rudd claims that Jessica’s father took her car away from her to prevent her from hanging around with black men. He says that Ben Chambers had just given Jessica her car back right before she was killed.

Rudd also accuses Ben Chambers of killing his brother, who died in a single car accident. Rudd claims that Ben Chambers sold meth and may have killed a rival meth dealer named “chicken.” He also claims that Chambers might have killed another man in self-defense at a bar.

conservative-headlines.com/2015/01/ex-boyfriend-says-that-jessica-chambers-was-gang-raped-twice/

underrated

>Tellis is believed to have been the last person with Chambers the night she was killed. The two had a relationship in the weeks leading up to her death, officials said. Chambers and Tellis were eight years apart in age. They grew up in the same neighborhood and had gone to South Panola High School.
HAD RELATIONSHIP

>Tellis was living in Monroe with a new wife when Monroe police arrested him in the stabbing death of Meing-Chen Hsiao, 34, of Taiwan. Hsiao had been missing for more than a week when her body was found Aug. 8 in her apartment. Police said Hsiao's homicide appeared to be very personal. Tellis has not been charged with her slaying, but according to jail records, he has been charged with three counts of unauthorized use of an access card and one count of possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
POSSIBLY HAD STABBED ANOTHER WOMAN FOR PERSONAL REASONS The police can tell this from e.g. the viciousness of the attack, number of wounds, etc.

You too?. Bought two puppies last year and named one Dindu and the other Nuffin. Both are black brindle cane corsos.

What's with all these arson death by nigger lately?

holy fuck

Lmao.
A fkn Bruce must be behind this post.

Thanks.

I've officially given up on women now.

Officially on today's date, October 12, 2017

what are we going to do about niggers, anons?

it's clearly out of hand

i moved to a nigger-free area but we can't all be so lucky

Possible hook up gone wrong. She did know him. Obviously doesn't have strong morals, but she still didn't deserve that.

No one does, except people like him. I really hope he gets his day.

Really? What's worse then having all your skin burn off?

>rape of a child (R.O.A.C.)
don't know why this made me lol so hard

LMFAOOOOO

and then this

podblanc.guru/holmes-dis-be-ya-homie-boy-brejuan-buyers-comin-atcha_def43bd55.html

coincidence?

BURN THE COAL
BECOME CHARCOAL

Fuck with black
Turn into snack

Once you go black, you never go back. Because they kill you.

Hehe