Is the holocaust actually fake or is it real pol...

Is the holocaust actually fake or is it real pol? Its the one thing I was constantly blasted with when learning about ww2, most of the time we barely learned about ww2 just the holocaust so was it and can you explain with valid sources?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
youtube.com/watch?v=VRpKWeNeg6U
youtu.be/UxFEtbawPCk
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not real.

Gonna provide sources or you gonna be a faggot?

It's real. What are your criterion for "valid sources"? You could find it on a google search or a quick dip into a library. If you a priori believed that the Holocaust was a lie and Jews faked it, then you're not going to believe the standard of "valid sources" I put forward since you're going to be immediately aggressively suspicious toward them - in other words, you will assume bad faith and malcontent simply because of the view it puts forth, because in your mind, that view is directly the result of an evil mindset.

Of course, there is a similar assumption for Holocaust denial/"revisionism"; that the people putting forth that suggestion are evil Nazis. It is true that Jews have an agenda in propagating the idea of the Holocaust, and Neo-Nazis have an agenda in propgating the idea that it didn't happen. Neither automatically means that the truth, if it falls on either side, is invalid.

Thankfully, Holocaust denial is rather laughable. Its proponents fail to stick to the principles they claim to uphold. If the truth does not fear investigation, why did David Irving sue John Lukacs to prevent passages critical of his works from being published in the UK? I do not know enough to present the claims to prove it occurred to you OP, that would be rather like asking me to prove Rome existed and to give valid sources from every single decade and city it spanned. What is a valid source anyway? They are all flawed; Cicero, Tertullian, Josephus... but if you were Sup Forums you would say it was all faked just because they got some things wrong.

Are you? I'll stop your right there because seventy-two years of propaganda that hasn't been allowe to be questioned in the public square doesn't cut it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

>impossible to incinerate 6 million bodies in the time period
>no cremated remains found at any (((death))) camp
>no mass grave found at auchwitz through ground radar
>zyklon gas leaves a blue residue in walls from heavy exposure, such residue was found in the delousing chambers but not in the "gassing" chambers
>A policy and trade agreement which existed until 1939 for relocating all jews to palestine
>the jewish population in Germany was HIGHER at the end of WW2 despite 6 million supposedly having been killed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Stay there cunt

卐 - HOLOHOAX
------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

youtube.com/watch?v=VRpKWeNeg6U

fake
1. census data doesn't match up
2. no executive order given
3. method of extermination/disposal is implausible, ad hoc, and just plain retarded
4. best evidence is eye witness testimonies (least valid form of evidence that holds up in court)

It's a nursery rhyme.

The 10 second video has been gulag'd m8

>tfw most links have been shoa'd

Fukn kiketube

It's not fake but it has been widely over exaggerated and marketed by the Jews to become untouchable victims. Any inkling to calling them out for their parasitical, nation destroying behaviour will have you branded as an evil antisemite. They have managed to market the Holocaust as they would a prescription drug or any other type of product.
>Give it a capital and a catchy name
>Give it a punch line or sales pitch (in this case it's the 6,000,000)
>Stress constantly how it is one of a kind and their hasn't been another "Genocide" like it

The reason that everyone knows about it and perceives the Nazis as such a vitriolic people is through their control of the media and their propaganda campaign against the Germans.

There is no doubt that the Jews were severely persecuted under the Nazis but what people need to ask is why. Why did this happen to them? Is it perhaps because they have always aroused anti-semitism due to the way they conduct their business and are constantly proven to be involved in the most morally deplorable aspects of art and culture? Just a few things to consider...

>*there
sorry it's late

what was the motive for lying?
1. pretext for the creation of the Jewish state of Israel
2. sympathy for Jews
3. demonising and discrediting Nationalism so no country would ever try to interfere with the coming one world government

A major contributor was probably the jewish-lead bolshevik attacks in Berlin in 1919.

it's both real and fake.

what's real is the nazis wanted the Jews out of their country.
what's fake is the lies the Jews made up about why they wanted them gone and how the Nazis were going to do it.

It's real, but the jews are obviously milking it to oblivion and counting total civilians killed by germany in ww2 as JEWS KILLED.

Hitler went slightly crazy in the end with his whole jew-killing thing that angered murrica enough to provide resources to Russia to attack Germany.

It is 100% fake. The camps are real. What you were told they were for (systematic extermination to ANY degree, large or small) is not real.

There was never any such thing as an extermination camp.

>the jewish population was HIGHER at the end of WWII
could you source this please? it's the first time I hear this even here on /pol

youtu.be/UxFEtbawPCk

It didn't happen. Even redcross documents say only a few thousand died

Video:
Jews who were at auschwitz describe what really happened there along with photographic proof.

The testimony of both prisoners and confessions of guards are largely conflicting and most have been outright disproven.

Hoess confessed to personally gassing 4 million Jews at Auschwitz, but the current record is 1 million died of all causes and the Jew kapos were responsible for operating gas chambers. This would mean Hoess was not directly responsible for any of the 4 million deaths he confessed to.

"It was real in my mind" Rosenblatt:

No corpses were found to have died of gassing.

No mass graves have been found that were not documented by the Nazis to have died by disease.

The elaborate death mechanism- complicated gassing and then cremation - is a Rube Goldberg solution for genocide, not a Ferdinand Porsche solution. It was a Jewish invention, not a German invention.

Watch videos from denierbud. One third of the holocaust is long but after watching it you get the essentials.

some people would like to say it's fake altogether some would say it happened but just not in the numbers that they claim.
Couple of fun facts are:
>Zyklon B the apparent gas used to gas jews was a common lice killing agent and typhus (spread by lice) was running rampant through certain camps
>The number 6 million jews dead appears multiple times in multiple different news papers BEFORE WW2 a simple google search will have you finding each in no time
I wouldn't say it didn't happen clearly the camps existed however it's easy to see that it probably didn't happen the way (((they))) would like to say it did.

The word I used before, 'laughable', is very fitting for this documentary. A mish-mash of History channel TV movies, Powerpoint slideshows, unsourced claims and odd conjectural conclusions presented as fact.

6 million bodies were not incinerated, for one. That's basically the approximate total number of Jewish deaths as an intentional result of Nazi policy, to exterminate Jews. Not the number of Jews killed in extermination camps, not the number of Jews "gassed", and most certainly not the number of Jews cremated. If it is impossible to kill six million people from 1941-1945 and not find all of their remains, then we must throw out a large proportion of the 60 million WW2 deaths.

Only about half of the deaths in the Holocaust are estimated to have occurred in the concentration camps. Fewer still would have been disposed of by cremation.

Eye witness testimonies are not the least valid form of evidence. Consider that the eye witnesses were of so large a breadth, an entire continent - not a few associated people huddled together in a witness room after a short burglary able to mix their facts up together. And this is not even the "best evidence".
Now consider the fact that many of these eye witnesses are not just the alleged victims, but the perpetrators, the defendants, themselves. People who would not have a motive for incriminating themselves (apart from the alleged torture for which there is little documentation - even so, the Nuremberg trials are not the sole or even primary source of evidence for the Holocaust).

Now - can you provide me with a single example of a Nazi who has denied the Holocaust? Someone in the SS, or the government, or assigned as a guard to the camps.

>the jewish population in Germany was HIGHER at the end of WW2 despite 6 million supposedly having been killed.
Where is your source for this?

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

That's incorrect user. Operation Reinhard was the largest part of the Jewish extermination. There are documents recording the amount of Jews (as well as gypsies, partisans, disabled etc.) that were "processed" through these camps and the total amount of loot (gold watches, pens, and other items) that was taken is also recorded. The total surmounted to around 2.6 million - 1.27 million in 1943 and a similar total in 1944. These documents were between Heinrich Himmler and other high ranking SS Officers.

>Hitler went slightly crazy in the end with his whole jew-killing thing that angered murrica enough to provide resources to Russia to attack Germany.
That wasn't the motive for America to assist Russia dumbass. It was the fact he went to war against the Allies, France and Britain, in the first place. America would assist the UK but didn't really want to get involved in the war until Pearl Harbour. The Axis were enemies from the beginning.

You could believe a few fringe youtube channels picking apart historical statements and inserting their own illogical question or you can believe the other 95% of historians that wrote about the single most written and document event in history.

>the holocaust
is a big business it's called extortion

fake and gay

>He needed to make things up to gain attention
Sorry pal, but if you're willing to stoop to that level why should anyone believe anything you or the rest of your tribe say? I can just imagine the glazed look of bored house wives as that was uttered, not a single one of them saying to themselves "Wait a second."

How about you try prove this crazy conspiracy is real first?

>one faggot lies
>why the FUCK?!?!?? should I believe ANYTHIng YOUR tribe says!!!!!!?!?!???!????!??!!!!
Really makes you think.

If one faggot lies, why should I believe the rest haven't? Baseline dishonesty is apparently already par for the course. Show me the outraged jews denouncing this man in that case? Can't? I wonder fucking why.

It's fake. The west destroyed the good guys and changed history to not make them look like the horrible people they are.

ok so they taught you about it for years; instead of asking for counter-evidence, why dont you show the evidence they provided to make you believe it?

its a claim that from the jewish encyclopedia counting the amount of jews in europe where the numbers are higher after ww2 than in 1939. but i only saw numbers saying Europe not Germany specifically.

nizkor.org