Yahallo

Yahallo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyijnQFn5lA
strawpoll.me/10855534
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left with half the breast size of right would be true perfection.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyijnQFn5lA

Why dos ANOTHER exist?

strawpoll.me/10855534

Why are they both so perfect?

So that yuifags don't commit suicide when canon ends.

>implying

Yahallo

Why? What do you think will happen in the main series? I can't think of anything that would make Yuifags an hero.

Best girl's victory soon.

>it's another yukinon vs yuifags circlejerk
Nah

I always disliked how that magazine art doesn't do Yukino's perflat chest justice.

Yup. Why did you post a pic of Yukino? Yui is best girl and will win the Hikki bowl.

False on both accounts. But good luck hoping what you hope..

>s3 never
>no manga
>Already know its yukinon or no romance ending
>Don't know Japanese

I guess its over, anons.

Also, reminder that pic related is partly responsible for the delay of volume 12.

Hopefully Girlish Number isn't so terrible.

I'm not reading this shit, just tell me who is going to win.

I made this, the original that had a ton of views got taken down by Tokyo Broadcasting
sosad

>this level of delusion

It's almost spelled out that it's going to be a Yukino end.

yukino

Yui won already. Read the side novels.

Where is it spelled autismo?

No need to waifu war. No matter the outcome we are all friends in these threads. I like Yukino and respect Yukinofags even if I like Yui far more.

Why do they even bother making shit like that, its got no plot and mediocre animation - you can only get away with that for shonens or harems

I said ALMOST spelled out, meaning that the only thing the author could do to make it more obvious that Yukino is going to win, is to literally spell it out.

Just the fact that ANOTHER exists is proof enough that Yui is going to lose.

How is it proof that Yui will lose? It proves to me that Yui could win his heart and have Yukino's support in any universe.

>the author could do to make it more obvious
What makes it obvious that Yukino will win? We don't even know if she likes the MC that way.

What the fuck is going on with a shit's belly?

This. When a girl wins we don't want there to be spam and shitposting. We should all get along.

May the biggest slut lose.

I love BrainBase works on colors.

Yui is pure.

What would have to happen in vol 12 for Yui to be crushed?

Yahallo~

Damn it, I just fapped

>that face
Is this the reason for the recent Yui boom?

That and this

This thread is severely lacking in best girl.

You're god damn right.

So of Yui loses, abandons the club, and/or proves that she doesn't give a fuck about genuine how fast would Yuifags backtrack?

>sensei/saika ss scene will never be animated

Now that you mention it

FIDEL-NIII

yui is rem

More c90 stuff?

>bestgirls.jpg

Yui actually wins. 8man's feelings aren't decided yet in the main series.

Yui is not a cuck though.

Hot damn

THIS THREAD IS LACKING SOME IROHAS! BROTHERS! I CALL ON THEE!

>That OVA

Rem fags are stealing your memes.

Really? Fuck man.

Which one rides the 8 and which one rides the face?

>yui wins
>8man's feelings aren't decided yet
nice meme senpai

Why are these girls bringing their cleavage up my face?

They want your money

Iroha seems like the type to sit on his face while Yui immediately mounts the 8inch

that's how girls stand normally

I see

>Yahallo in s1
>Yaharro in s2

I don't think Yui's VA changed so did she just develop a speech impediment or suddenly become Chinese or something?

Yui wins ANOTHER in a perfect fashion. Implies heavily that Yui wins the main series. His feelings aren't decided in that we don't know if they exist for Yukino.

She was doing Karen in the same season.

No. You must not have understood the conclusion to ANOTHER. Yui doesn't even "win". Hachiman doesn't tell her that he loves her, he simply fulfils the promise she has been forcing on him for almost an entire year. This is a series that puts a heavy emphasis on
>genuine relationships last forever, anything else does not

Take a wild guess as to what ANOTHER is.

8man abandons genuine though and Yukino, the supposed heroine who loves genuine, abandons it in seconds when she sees Yui and 8man together. Maybe genuine isn't that important.

Yui was promised more dates and with Yukino's sincere support those two will be fine.

So then you don't understand the conclusion to ANOTHER. You should have just said that.

So what is your conclusion to ANOTHER? What about Yukino?

The main series might just be about a genuine, long lasting relationship between Yui and 8man as lovers.

>The main series might just be about a genuine, long lasting relationship between Yui and 8man as lovers.
Yeah, ok.

ANOTHER is Yui's route, however at the same time it's also a sham of a relationship that isn't going to last. You'll understand that once you see the conclusion of the main series and the reason why Hachiman rejects Yui.

Is the reason 8man rejects Yui in the main series is A) she is only interested in dick rather than something substantial, B) her feelings are a simple but selfish crush, C) her feelings aren't based off of actually loving him, or D) he has an option he prefers.

Still, even if Yui loses she will still have the club and Yukino as a good friend.

she doesn't only want the dick, she's deeply in love with him

A bit of all of those. Either way just wait until volume 12. Also it's highly likely that Yui isn't going to stick around.

Not entirely correct.

>A bit of all of those.
Which one applies the least?

>Not entirely correct.
Yui at least believes she deeply loves him, right? You can level with me there.

>Also it's highly likely that Yui isn't going to stick around.
I don't know about that. There is some evidence she is only in this for Hikki but I am not sure that is the case in the end.

Is this ANOTHER novel translated somewhere? I've been out of the loop.

what do you mean not entirely correct

every interaction between them shows that she is deeply in love with him

He is just memeing. Discredit Yui to support Yukino.

I don't get his logic. Yui is absolutely bonkers about 8man.

It is on reddit somewhere.

You're not missing much since ANOTHER Isn't canon.

The only end with romance we have or will have, Yukino and 8man won't get together in the main series.

>Also it's highly likely that Yui isn't going to stick around.
Why wouldn't she?

Yahallo has to be the most annoying greeting I've ever heard.

You're naive, or rather plain delusional.

I am a Yui hopeful and I admit that I look away from some things that kill hope but I always remember that this is a wrong romcom. It is fine though, as long as she remains friends with both I am fine.

Yui is definitely convinced she is deeply in love with him.

If she doesn't end up with Hachiman, there's not a lot of reason for her to stick around. Also the way she is going to get rejected may turn out pretty ugly.

>I admit that I look away from some things that kill hope
Is this stage 5?

These girls will either end up in a lesbian relationship or pleasing old men for money together when Yukinon wins.

>Also the way she is going to get rejected may turn out pretty ugly.
Yukino won't accept an 8man that crushes her only friend's heart. For Yui's sake Yukino won't pursue him. 8man won't be cruel and Yui already knows he might not reciprocate.

>Yui is definitely convinced she is deeply in love with him.
Yui would want 8man to be happy regardless of herself. It is love, she cares about him.

>there's not a lot of reason for her to stick around.
Friendship with Yukinon. Sticking with someone she cares about. You don't drop your object of affection overnight.

It isn't good to obsess over every clue in the series.

It seems that the majority of people here don't think it has to do with Yuifags' butthurt.

If Yui truly loves 8man could she sacrifice her own happiness for 8man's?

At the end of vol 11 did Yui mean it?

holy fuck sauce

Why must Yuifags deny it? They won't be happy

>Number a volume 6.5
>Set it after volume 8

Why is this allowed?

wasn't there a popularity poll for this series, curious as of who ranked where

Why do people think that Yui will leave 8man and/or Yukino if she loses the 8bowl?

Doesn't really matter, 8man and Yukino always rank #1 anyways.

You can't stay as friends with someone that rejected you.

Yeah you can. If he doesn't feel that away about her but earnestly wants to be her friend then it can. Yui cares a lot about them outside of her crush on him.

It will just hurt anyways. Your eyes will keep gravitating towards her, you will keep vague hopes of getting together, your heart will keep aching when you see her with someone else. I guess you can keep some superficial relationship as acquitances, but being closer than that is impossible because there will always be a wall between you.