Uh guys

Arms dealer conspiracy confirmed...??

If I play this card game can I predict the future??

More weird coincidences in the Illuminati Card Game below:

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimsandtheworld.com/illuminati-card-game-all-the-cards-in-the-full-deck/
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOwlXJj67Y&t=93s
anncoulter.com/columns/2017-10-11.html#read_more
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/918426237852442624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS CARD GAME

You already can predict the future.

More

YOU ALL ACT LIKE MEME MAGICK IS A JOKE OR SOMETHING

Jews did it.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS CARD GAME

What's the last card in that deck?

checkout flat earth and rapture ayylmao card

its a script

It's a playing card game I don't think it's numbered

BTW here is a list of all the cards if anyone wants to look for more uhhhh "synchronicity?"

muslimsandtheworld.com/illuminati-card-game-all-the-cards-in-the-full-deck/

Glenn Beck

Didn't R.A.W. work on this? He's into some weird collective unconscious and synchronicity shit

wat

"+2 to any attempt to control a weird group"

"Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by the 1975 book, The Illuminatus! Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea."

I might have to buy the card game... I never read RAWs book but I've heard it was really good.

There is a reason FBI seized his belongings and confiscated his data more than once.

But I honestly think, that he was just good at predicting from what he knew, to what would be the concluding next steps.

looks like hte back of pence's head desu senpai

I remember this one coming up during pizzagate

Imma have to look into that.. This is in the FBI report on him which is bizarre

wow, thank you, user - good catch!

This card game is like the only tin foil hat stuff that really freaks me out

How have I never seen this shit?

Moar

Even ones that aren't directly relevant still predict actors that become incredibly important a decade or two after this card game was released

this is card could fit to anything and the picture doesn't look like zuckerberg in any way.
tinfoil retards.

That one isn't Alex, It's Rush.

unreadable you dickhead

>Route 91 Harvest Festival on October 1st 2017
>911012017
>The 9/11/01 of 2017

What did they mean by this?

/tinfoil/ SHIT ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE OK

I jus caught this one o.O

What you are seeing and perceiving as The News,

that you think is randomly occurring events,

is closer to a play, that was planed out many decades ago, it's all Staged by dick heads in a control booth,

and they're going through a controlled demolition?

you're new...

Not really, my rare friend.

they arent struggling or suffering or having any problems.

What you are seeing in The News is an Opera, and it has no effect on what those people are doing behind the scenes. It's a little show they created to keep You occupied, while they work on immortal technology and off world colonies.

No there is no famous guy in The News coming after them, messing with them, or screwing with their plans.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOwlXJj67Y&t=93s

What in the actual fuck

I don't think this is "planned" at all as much as it's some kind of fucking reverberation of meme singularity throughout time and space

Yep. I spend too much time on Sup Forums...

I told my dad about the card game today when I saw the Las Vegas and Arms Dealer card connection. He had just been watching conspiracy shit on youtube all week and he was impressed.

LOL

sorry kids, i hate to be the prick to tell you there is no Santa Clause,

must be going now

good luck

The "Opera" is failing, dude.

Whats the name of this card game?

"The Illuminati Card Game"
lol

This one always blows my mind.

Was this card game made by a time traveller or is it a blueprint?

I unironically believe that somehow all points of time and space somehow converge in another dimension and reverberate throughout the fabric of reality.

hes the fucking cia nigger

is your dad redpilled yet

How can you predict the coming of the frog god? Maybe dude was especially in tune with the meme singularity.

it was john

You're an idiot.

All of you are newfags.

What the fuck type of flag are you? Also are you a proxy?

Illuminati: New World Order, or INWO.
On course, INWO upside down spells OMNI.
It's full of cool coincidences.

COMPED POISON GAS

fucking CIA NIGGER

>proxy

i wish

>muslimsandtheworld.com/illuminati-card-game-all-the-cards-in-the-full-deck/

>Not offering a .zip or .rar for 400+ cards

Yep : )
He always was just hid his power level. I didn't need to convince him of much. I had a crush on a girl named Cohen in school and when I told my dad about her he just goes "she's a jew"

(((You)))

>"she's a jew"
woke!

Later Frank.

>poison gas
i think we got given a clue

More proof.

Hopefully it's just a coincidence or we have shitty things coming our way. The "Purge" card showing what looks like a white skinhead, or the two white men hanging for the NWO "political corectness" card are examples.

ok, I need to get myself a set of these cards right now.

who got

That it had been staged by global elites to send a cultural message to the plebian masses. Duh goyim.

I know these people don't have a heart or soul but their brain is more than adequate to plan such an attack.

I was thinking the same thing .. they're like $35 on amazon it would be fun to try to play a game

Damn, can’t imagine what it’s like to live in Malawi. God speed brother.

See Juno. A Future Lived in past tense. Now you see the nirvana behind rape me and the loose connection to pedogate. They control pop culture and mk ultra idol celeb so that messages get sent loud and clear world wide. Hindsight is 20/20. Script it in past tense. Play it out in future. Control the present. Carpe diem.

#SIEGHEIL!!!

like, everything, EVERYTHING, that ever was or will be in the known universe exists all together at once in a mass of space time goo and it as a whole effects the parts same as the sum of the parts effects the whole leading to situations like this which arise in the collective popular unconsciousness where parts of the whole can seemingly "predict" what other parts of the whole will be doing later

it's because it all comes from the same place where everything has already happened, and we're just rehearsing a script that was already written

The new ones are neutered, the old ones are quite expensive

shit i now need new keyboard, could hold my fucking tea until '...make them glow in the dark' holy shit fuck you

Who's getting sniped?

>neutered

what do you mean?

are we living in the "interesting times" yet?

>tearing down statues of prominent members of a failed insurrection is "smashing the State"

The most important card of them all.

>memes

Fug :D :D :D

FNORD

Almost, FNORD

Why is Ann Coulter once again the only person making sense?????????

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-10-11.html#read_more

> wtf

fug

CAMPOS ARRESTED

I believe this. He was pre-selected but I still voted for him. Determinism is real.

epig :DDD

>Antichrist and Imam kills Jews and Christians
makes sense

>Marxian Geography by

col card

quick rundown?

What? I keep seeing this referenced someone in another thread said its the only way to stop zionism in the game, can someone explain?

its always card you see for first time, im convinced someone makes them in old style as the events take place