there are retards browsing pol right now, who sincerely think that hitler...

> there are retards browsing pol right now, who sincerely think that hitler, the guy responsible for the BLACK-ing of Europe, did nothing wrong

When will the retards of pol realize that the nazis were the cause of the massive shame that lead directly to the germans opening the BLACKED gates of africa?

If he hadn't done it, Germany would be as white as Poland. All of Europe would be, because all the working age males wouldn't have been killed by the nazi retards, and there would be no need to bring in workers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
youtube.com/watch?v=4HE4cktKAXo
youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When your history of knowledge is so low that you don't even know that Churchill was campaigning on "Keep England White" slogan

cucks gonna cuck you can't shame a White Man
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
youtube.com/watch?v=4HE4cktKAXo

Especially given how the next President is guy who denies the holomeme and supports racial extermination
youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38

>as White as Poland
I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

One shitskin = ten million niggers

The Germanic Genocide is not mass migration or race-mixing.

The Germanic Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" American hookers being able to sneak in Norway and procreate.

The Germanic Genocide is 1/32 Jewish, 1/16 Italian or 1/8 Bosnian "Germans" that think they will be allowed to stay or when they claim to be German

Check'd

Horasho dear Ivan

>italians invent fascism to defend europe from communism
>germans use it to destroy europe even worse than communism ever would have
as bad as communism is, at least it's possible to recover from it. the nazis making nationalism taboo means there won't be any europeans left to restore europe.

>nationalism wouldn't have been made taboo if it weren't for the Nazis

You naive fag

The Nazis didn't do the shit they accuse them of to render them taboo

They created the scandal, they could have done it to any group, all they did was choose the biggest

>reddit spacing
>incoherent post
here's a (you).

The nazis made nationalism taboo? Pretty sure it was jewish propaganda that did that you retard.

>giving a shit about jewish religious dogmas
>Germany started the WWI
>Germany started the WWII
>Europe wasn't enriched with subhumans and foreigners before Polish Merkel.

Quite funny how they were on our side with the Japanese instead of yours right?

the nazis made it taboo by becoming the autistic, genocidal, warmongering cartoonish villain face of fascism. like how those larpers with with tiki torches just recent almost destroyed the rising popularity of white nationalism with their autism.

Nationalism really is that autistic though. Isolationism is autistic by definition. Patriotism is putting the love of your nation before anything else, nationalism is putting hate of others before anything else.

Stfu cuck faggot. You’re a godamn nigger.

>They destroyed it by being too mean to their merciless and ruthless enemies who want them and all whites exterminated

That’s a bunch of psychobabble bullshit, you don’t know wtf you’re talking about

Your total lack of understanding of history is astounding. Read a book please and neck yourself before posting again. Sage weak bait.

Hillary Clinton led to the collapse of the Libyan junta and therefor the European migrant crisis.

Look at Julian Assanges YouTube video on this topic. He is clearly filled with rage towards her as well.

Of course however, Merkel did not help.

i forgot to mention incompetent as well. if they had actually won it might have been a different story and eventually more reasonable people could have taken the reigns.

WOAH ITS AN OBVIOUD B8
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SAAAAAAAAAAAGE

hello fbi, those are some nice words you got there
next time tone it down on the alt right buzzwords and youll fit in. kys nigger faggot cuck

whats worth sliding, this place is a shithole
go to mewch there aint no sliding there

Don't blame the Victim. Jews are the rapist, perpetrators of the destruction of Europe.

>it's your fault for trying to save us!!
what kind of retarded logic is that?

>Falling this hard for kike propaganda
Holy shit dude. Let me fill you in on something. My grandfather thought we needed an American holocaust. None of that shit was edgy in the 40’s.

>genocide wasn't edgy in the '40s
okay.

fucking austrian cunt and nazis were 100% sponsored and made by the wall street and lets not mention bongs since they get butthurt - they are something like jws these bongcultists.

it took me many a year to finally be sure of it.

pay attention who supports and funds all the wars, rebelions, humanitarian coallitions, multicults. it is evident by now in 2017. take a look at mainstream news atm from all countries about spain and catalionian scam - very few present the picture of "yes dheeemocuckracy spain is a bit evil".

Half the Middle East was taking part in ethnic cleansing and the Russians had already murdered like 3 million people and nobody gave a fuck.

>Half the Middle East was taking part in ethnic cleansing
it's expected from them but not from civilised europeans.

>the Russians had already murdered like 3 million people and nobody gave a fuck
>nobody gave a fuck
[citation needed]

Well the Tribe financed Hitler in both money and supplies to rearm, that is true. To what extent he was /theirguy/ we will never know. I just like the meme because it triggers the Jew-loving apologists like OP. HITLER NIC ZŁEGO NIE ZROBIŁ!!!

Poland has a population of 39 million, with another 10 milion Poles living outside the RP. Of the 39 milion, 33.000 identfy as Jewish, and most of these are in Warsaw. Sure, there's a lot of shit blood here, but to say we're as bad as burgers is a bit insulting, no?

>>incoherent post
are you retarded?

The only people who worship Hittler are edgy fedora atheists.
The only one worth venerating is god himself.

Except the holocaust is propagands so thanks for proving my point. Jesus fuck this board has been flooded with children.

did you learn this from neo-nazi blogs and inforgraphics? did you ever consider that maybe they were propaganda themselves?