Bleach

How do you feel about the theory that Kuukaku was once a Royal Guard?

Hey guys, aren't you all excited for Urahara's words?

Rukia is going to give Ichigo's powers back. Not only that, but she's going to tagteam with him to take out Yhwach. She's going to freeze Yamamoto's Bankai and then freeze the future so Yhwach can't change it.

Why would he say those words if she wasn't going to do anything? All of Ichigo's friends got a turn, now it's Rukias. All of the chapter titles are pointing towards more Deathberry guys. Look I'll post it over and over to make it come true.

All of this was wrong. All of it. So fucking funny.

Did anyone, for some reason, save that multi-post long list of plot holes?

Yeah, I'll find it for you in a bit.

lmao

>freeze the future
Ok, literally WHAT? Did people actually think this?

>he posted it again

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 7
PART 1
If you remember anything else please mention it

Shikais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Mashiro
>Hiyori's Shikai Ability
>Lisa's Shikai Ability
>Tenjiro's Shikai Ability
>Isane's Shikai Ability
>Iba's Shikai Name and Ability

Bankais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hisagi
>Ukitake
>Aizen
>Shinji
>Love
>Isshin
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Unohona's Bankai Ability
>Ichigo's Final Bankai Ability

Characters without a proper 1 on 1 fight or hyped but never delivered

>Chad
>Tessai
>Isshin
>Love
>Ryuken
>Ukitake
>Cyborg Kira
>Hisagi (using his bankai)
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu (Using his own zampakuto)
>Ichigo with his new bankai

CONT.

Compilation of unfinished plot points in Bleach
Version 7
PART 2
If you remember anything else please mention it

Main plot points unexplained

>Yhwach being the son of the Soul King
>Aizen motivations to hate the Soul King
>Yhwach motivations to hate the Soul King
>The Soul King organs
>Is the Soul King awake or sleeping?
>What is the Soul King in the first place
>Zanka No Tachi never used or mentioned again after being stolen
>Why wasn't the Antithesis taken?
>How Uryuu survived Auswahlen twice
>Yhwach not being able to leave the shadow realm for too long
>The silver arrow
>The Vandenreich's backstory and what they've been doing for 1000 years
>Why Yamamoto spared Yhwach 1000 years ago
>Urahara´s endgame agenda and last words

Minor character plot lines unresolved

>Halibel's fate
>Matsumoto's soul and alleged importance in the final arc
>Ganju's past
>What did Renji ask Urahara?
>What are the two kids who live with Urahara?
>How and why did Uryu survive Yhwach's racial cleaning when he was a child?
>How and why Ginjo became a shinigami
>What Stern Ritter K and N stood for
>Kubo's original idea of Hell realm arc
>The name of Ichigo's Fullbring
>How and when Isshin learned about Final Getsuga Tensho, and against who did he ever used it
>Orihime powers
>Ichigo's sisters being implied to have powers
>what was Karin doing that seemed suspicious when Ichigo lost his powers?
>Tatsuki developing spiritual sensitivity
>The purpose of the Soul tickets that Kyoraku gave to Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro
>Komamura and Iba's fate
>Yoruichi's god armor AND her brother
>Yachiru having Shikai
>Orihime's implied inner corruption from the HM arc
>Who are the other immortal prisoners in the SS Prison
>What was Rukia's first visit to the human world which she doesn't remember
>How you become a Vasto Lorde
>What happened to Lille Barro
>What is doing the Royal Guard
>Rose and Kensei's fate
>How is possible communication within the Dangai if time goes 2000 times slower

It was by the same people who thought Rukia was a Quincy.

>Oh, all of us dream that we are flying the skies with our eyes open
What the fuck does that mean?

Tessai and Yoruichi have clearly no Shikai nor Bankai

Give me your shekels

>It was by the same people who thought Rukia was a Quincy.
Don't remind me. I can't believe that there were people out there that honestly thought this. She's just an orphan.

Be honest, should Kubo have just skipped the Fullbring arc entirely?

No, it should have been right after the SS arc.

those tits are so MASSIVE

>this meme
He should have skipped Soul Society coming to the rescue entirely.

It should have been before the SS arc.

You're even worse.

Why did Kubo push so hard for this character? He's Ichigo's least interesting rival in the entire series and Kubo kept giving him more shit to do than the other main characters, minus Ichigo, through every arc. He gets way more fights than the others and I've never really seen anybody name him as their favorite character. His bankai has always been hilariously weak and his shikai doesn't make for interesting fights. Fuck most people would take Chad over him.

He's the heroines man.

>Chad
I don't know who that is but I agree with your post. Renji is one of the characters most used by Kubo. Even when he isn't exactly needed.

Then how would Ichigo regain his powers? And how would Ichigo get his sword fixed without Tsukishima being there?

>Then how would Ichigo regain his powers?
He never loses them.
>And how would Ichigo get his sword fixed without Tsukishima being there?
Orihime.

I see no lies here.

Characters more popular than Renji have been pushed aside.

But Renji himself is not the problem. Kubo himself has stated that when he has problems coming up with plot, he just creates a truckload of characters.

>Captains and Vice Captains
>Vizards
>Espadas and other Arrancars
>Quincy alphabet soup

He created WAY too many characters and in juggling them tossed away the core characters.

Just skip to Rukia stabbing him again.
Just have Orihime, with her god rejecting powers, repair the blade.

>Just skip to Rukia stabbing him again.
That honor went to tsukishima.

>Just skip to Rukia stabbing him again.
I love how the scenario was perfect for Rukia to be relevant and she ended up doing nothing. Renji did more than her.

Anyone got the compilation of Advice Kubo back from 2008-2010 Sup Forums during Hueco Mundo?

One of them consists of "I can count from 0 to 9.", "Remember Tatsuki? I don't.", and "4th in the rankings? Here comes Hitsugaya."

Someone should go and add "Hit writer's block? Create new characters."

>I love how the scenario was perfect for Rukia to be relevant and she ended up doing nothing.

>tfw

Sakura punched Kaguya in the end though. She did more than Rukia.

I want you to stop posting this.

Even fucking SAKURA did more than Rukia. I can't stop fucking laughing.

Actually that raises the question. Why doesn't Kurotsuchi just create a bunch of those swords in capsule size, and then everyone can just spam Super Ultimate Mode?

If Ichigo could do it in 3 months, then the captains also can.

And if the power is somehow exclusive to him, how did his father even know?

>If Ichigo could do it in 3 months, then the captains also can.
>And if the power is somehow exclusive to him, how did his father even know?
Add it to the list of unanswered things user. We're just as clueless as you.

those who can't fly float

>How do you feel about the theory that Kuukaku was once a Royal Guard?

Nothing.

Nothing about this series matters anymore.

Who is the king anyway?
Are they going to end bleach without explaining anything about the royal thing?

>Are they going to end bleach without explaining anything about the royal thing?
They're going to end Bleach without explaining anything about anyone.

JUST

At the least there's a new radio-kon too

Ho shit I didn't saw Bleach is now worse than anything else.

>radio-kon
Fuck off Kubo.

Karin can see ghosts, but thats it. Yuzu cannot.

Holy shit. They're back.

They are kinda fun

The problem with the Fullbringer arc is that it was rushed and HORRIBLY timed
We had just reached what could be considered the climax of the series with Ichigo losing his powers to stop Aizen but then we get this random group of assholes who don't really fit in with the rest of the world and rely on all these people from before just kinda ignoring them as they go about their shady business

Its nice in theory and I appreciated Ichigo being in the spotlight agian and having the oppurtunity to get some development but it was horribly Xcution'd
Also there was basically no point for Ichigo to get a new design for his Shikai and Bankai considering they did the same fucking thing and he lost them almost immediately only to have the same thing happen again
appreciated the despair and thought Facebook's mind fuckery was great

Right, but they are almost never translated.

Lets not get crazy here. Overall Rukia has a much greater showing than Sakura did since at least she accomplished shit when the power levels were lower

You're talking to a Rukia hater. He's been posting in these threads nonstop for weeks.

wut

She hasn't done much in the last arc though.
>everyone who i disagree with is a rukia hater

She could literally have not been in the War at all and she's still done more than Sakura

That's just not true.

Rereader here:

So did Aizen just not know of Ichibe's existence? That much doesn't make sense. He planned out every harsh obstacle except that one. Did he just expect the Hogyoku to deal with everything at that point? I don't even see Monster Aizen beating Ichibe.

Haters need to get out of Ruki/a/.

>She could literally have not been in the War at all and she's still done more than Sakura
Sakura literally punched god though. I don't recall Rukia going up against Yhwach user.

People are allowed to state bad things about Rukia, user. She didn't do shit in this final arc. You had your time.

Please she defended comatose Sauce and Naruto for five minutes till being saved and she tag teamed the Sasori. Other than that she was off to the side either crying, being knocked away/out, or being a healslut that didn't really match up to Tsunade

Please that was hamfisted as fuck to get in a Team 7 shot. In the fight itself she did jack and shit. Makes even less sense when you consider that Kaguya can see almost perfectly 360 degrees so that sneak punch is even more dumb

>Shikais NOT revealed or explained
Hiyori?

his shikai is decent imo. his new bankai is pretty great though. he needed that, his old one was fucking garbage. hes not my favorite character but i like him, and now i like his bankai as well

It makes sense honestly. She lost an arm, Royal Guard members have the key to the realm in their arms. She was easily able to form an noble house in SS after being demoted, but then Isshin's shit demoted them further.

Yoruichi was a captain, and in order to be a captain you HAVE to have bankai, unless you kill the previous captain, which she didn't because we know that Kenpachi was the only one who did that for centuries. Also Kenpachi is stated to be the only captain to ever reach the position without a shikai and this was a massive deal, but Yoruichi reaching the position of captain without even a zanpakto in the first place would make that not really that special or unique, somebody should have mentioned it at some point.

Honestly. We're not downplaying or making shit up, after her fight with Nodt she literally did nothing. Kubo completely shafted her.

This is obviously a dropped plot line as Yoruichi didn't even use a Shikai at any point.

His Bankai is kinda ehh for me but defiantly more impressive then his old one which was as you said fucking garbage
I just wish it was visually impressive as his last one but his at least it isn't as trash as his Shikai

We don't know how much Aizen knew/knows about the Royal Guard.
Wouldn't surprise me if he was just overestimating his own, Gin, Tousen, and the Arrancar's abilities.

>get in a Team 7 shot
So you agree that she did something in the end? Unlike Rukia who got sidelined early this arc.

Pretty sure the Hogyoku would have figured a way out to kill Ichibei.

That's literally the fucking point of the list, to show all the dropped plotlines, plot holes, or unexplained shit, which is why Yoruichi's sword is on there in the first place.

im just glad hes strong now since hes inevitably going to replace one of the dead captains(are there any actually? i forget).

If Aizen kekyoka suigetsu'd Yhwach's omniscience he could've done the same to Ichibe.

IchiHime is obviously canon.

But it made NO SENSE and it was hamfisted as all fuck. Besides my point was not
>Rukia did more in her war effort than Sakura did
It was that Rukia still did more in her series even if she wasn't in the war.

to find out, tune in next year to Kubo's new series:

Bleach:RE

Man if you had gotten that last nine you would've had something there

its hard to know since we dont know whether the monk's power would affect aizen, or if aizen could "heal" or undo the damage like ywach did. id say aizen would probably win through attrition.
i dont think tousen stood a chance against any royal guard. gin might have, if he used his bankai straight up and didnt fuck around. all he would need to do was land a single hit to probably kill someone.
though i guess pompadour could always heal them. who knows. i think aizen would be doing most of the work in the fights anyway

Kubo drew this to celebrate Bleach's 10th anniversary. What will he do to celebrate its 15th anniversary?

L
E
G
S

That's a big leg

The legs represent Ichigo's boner for Rukia.

>It was that Rukia still did more in her series even if she wasn't in the war.
Like wot m8?

-had to be saved in the first real arc.
-stabbed by grimmjow in the beginning of hm arc and then lost the fight with aaroniero.
-came back in the fb arc to give ichigo his powers, a quick pep talk and have that ridiculous fight with riruka where she was getting distracted by plushies then thats it. next time we see she says "ichigo" when riruka wakes up.
-beginning of this arc she was on the verge of death. got the fight with nodt where she finally showed her bankai. had to helped in the end.
-has done NOTHING since then.

It made sense for Sakura to be able to punch Kaguya since she surpassed Tsunade.

Hopefully it'll include him and the main nakama.

SPOILERS WHEN?

>It made sense for Sakura to be able to punch Kaguya since she surpassed Tsunade.
>The Byakugan of a goddess couldn't see Sakura's massive forehead coming down on her
Why are you comparing Rukia to a literal non-character?

What the fuck is going on with Ichigo's anatomy in this spread? It looks like clamp drew him.

Would you say they are irreplaceable?

>Why are you comparing Rukia to a literal non-character?
So you can't come up with a real argument? Get over the fact that Rukia did practically nothing this arc.

Kubo deliberately drew it bad to represent how unrealistic IchiRuki is as a couple.

C
L
A
M
P
Fake spoilers soon. Real spoilers ~48 hours.

as opposed too
>LITERALLY useless for all of Part 1 either sitting there or being saved
>first fight has to get helped by a granny to defeat Pinocchio
>Right after they go to confront Orochimaru gets fucking knocked out by a log from a collapsing bridge forcing Yamamoto to save her over prioritizing the mission
>Tries to poison Sauce. Fails, wouldn't have worked anyway since he was snek, ends up actually cutting Ninja Jesus and poisons him
>breaks down and cries a lot
>randomly gets Tsunades tattoo thing out of nowhere but does nothing with it
>supposedly gifted in genjutsu but just punches shit to little effect

So what exactly are we going to see in the last twenty or so pages? I have no idea how Kubo intends to wrap this train wreck up I mean shit, they are still on the fucking battleground. Are we even getting an epilogue?

But Sakura practically did nothing in her entire series despite all her panel time

A lot of characters didn't do anything in this arc. Sakura has never done anything in any of the arcs, and her only character trait is her lust for Sasuke.

3 days til the end, how ready are you?

>>LITERALLY useless for all of Part 1 either sitting there or being saved
>>first fight has to get helped by a granny to defeat Pinocchio
>>Right after they go to confront Orochimaru gets fucking knocked out by a log from a collapsing bridge forcing Yamamoto to save her over prioritizing the mission
>>Tries to poison Sauce. Fails, wouldn't have worked anyway since he was snek, ends up actually cutting Ninja Jesus and poisons him
>>breaks down and cries a lot
>>randomly gets Tsunades tattoo thing out of nowhere but does nothing with it
>>supposedly gifted in genjutsu but just punches shit to little effect
So you agree with my points that once you really think about it Rukia didn't do much despite what majority of the fanbase thinks? Hell even the fact that she gave Ichigo his powers was due to Aizens careful planning.