There are 15 Re: Zero threads on Sup Forums now

There are 15 Re: Zero threads on Sup Forums now
and Im ok with that

Re:Zero fags are obnoxious autist retards that won't even bother to keep it one thread at a time.

Rezerohaters are making those multiple threads.

You say keep it in one thread like it's a good thing, you fucking faggot. This however is just 1 maybe 2 people spamming.

Do you even look at the catalog? Are you saying 15 threads of autistic banters in them are good?

THERE ARE LITERALLY 31 RE ZERO THREADS NOW

>huuur fuck generals

>keep it in one thread you autists

I thought people were joking about the Reddit presence but it's everywhere.

Not enough to be honest

33 now

the fuck

Oh shit its happening

It's like fucking SAO again

Same way Sup Forums is.

Overrated and underwhelming. As expected of Sup Forums.

This just means people STILL DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

FUCK

This. A decent show ruined by the autists of Sup Forums thinking its a master piece because of muh death, muh gore, and muh forced drama.

When did this become /ag/?

No said it became /ag/ fucking faggot. We are sick of seeing threads with less than 20 replies all about the same fucking show. Keep it in 3-5 threads at most instead of 20+.

Yeah dude this is /Re;Zero/ :^)

how can subaru be so pretentious in his own self hating

I'm not suggesting this board to be /ag/ and also you wouldn't want to turn it into /re:zero/ would you?
Seriously, if user won't even moderate themselves on subjects that matters, then Sup Forums is beyond salvation.

Well, that was kinda piss weak/disappointing, probably 5% okay with the start, then respawn happens, it's, we gotta run - you can't run, blah, blah, blah, then pep talk, believe in yourself - yes i can do it, mixed in with RECAP shit. Fuck! Hoping the next actually might be better

You're talking as if it's something new to have mutiple threads for one show.
Even if it's just some kids raiding us, you can't do much more than report.

This

No wonder this garbage series is plebbit's favorite anime.

>m-muh deconstruction of tropes

It's just another LN waifubait isekai series, with some extra edge.

>one little spurt of threads after a big episode of a popular show

>hurr durr it's turning into /insert show here board/

You overreacting newfags need to kill yourselves.
This isn't the first and it won't be the last time this happens and complaining isn't going to do shit you faggot.

>40 threads
I blame the waifufaggotry. Remfags go on and on about how they're better than Elffags and then they flood the front page. They're a joke.

The mods are doing nothing. Last time I remember it happening was UBW and it took people spamming threads to the point that literally every single thread was a UBW thread until they acted.

It was shit last time it happened and it will be shit the next time it happens. Why does the recurrence of something make it acceptable?

>Why does the recurrence of something make it acceptable?
Because he's probably the OP for a couple of the threads in the catalog and wants a bullshit justification

This is a normal occurrence here. It happens all the time, nothing new. And I'm that guy who reminds people to keep everything in moderation. Sadly no one ever listen, and it getting worse and worse, so you got no one to blame other than yourself faggots that allowed crossboarders spamming threads all over the place.

>Sadly no one ever listen, and it getting worse and worse, so you got no one to blame other than yourself faggots that allowed crossboarders spamming threads all over the place.
Nice projecting, faggot.
I feel like I'm the only one who's calling them out.

No, others are trying but they get bombard by butthurt kids who feel the need to defend their shitty LN "masterpiece" to the death. Hopefully it will die down soon.

>45 threads
I wouldn't mind so much if this was something on OreImo or KLK-level happening but it was literally Character Development and Rejection: The Episode

And you can tell half the threads were made for the purpose of adding to the count. What are the mods doing? These are slide threads that do as much damage as GET threads