youtube.com/watch?v=BotDYFR9ULk
youtu.be/0n_xAMnijRs
youtu.be/4lMshMYU71E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why’s he wearing a lab coat, this guy is fucking amazing lmao

Kim on the cob

Kim vely gud scientist

unlike filthy westerners, north koreans are clean and wear a lab coat

im 100% serious, People in the west are filthy, especially the food culture there is toxic

this concludes kim's second breakfast.

WHy does the NK metro look more clean than american transport system? FUCK AMERICA holy shit

wow thanks fag, i love communism/juche now.

metro in north korea
why can't America have clean beautiful transport systems like this with their 20 trillion dollar GDP economy?

retards
OP neck yourself

Are these corn just really big or are norks so tiny and malnourished regular vegetables appear giant next to them?

Big corn

Corn science.

The privileged few are allowed to use it. They use their soldiers as staff to clean and maintain the subway.

No nigs and spics.

have you ever been to america you dumb nazi larper? Unlike you I live in the US and our public transport is FILTHY AND A SHAM for our country

That's how normal corn is supposed to look like. We just don't know it anymore coz our corn is pumped full of chemicals and GMO.

Those shits are one of those japanese fake food you know

ripe dried corn
my faourite!

That's the full amount of corn that all their people will have to share.

its an optical illusion, a carefully staged photo. look at the one in his hand compared to the ones on the table, the table is farther in the foreground than it appears

>the privileg few
Everyone can use it.
Do you have any source to your claim only the priviled can you use? Also what the fuck does that mean? So because you are able to afford a metro ticket in paris, you're part of the privileged? Thats how dumb that sounds

because americans are fags

Best Koreans don't have fu-

4u

>DUH HUHHH MUH METROS

Fuckin hilarious that the subways are always the first in defending kimmy. Tell me something, if NK is so great then why arent the people allowed to leave?

FUCK OFF traitor. I'm Virginian first. I see how dreadful our public transport is and I look at aw at how supposedly "shitty" countries like North korea do it much better than us. How about not allowing our government to waste our taxes on shitty foreign wars and instead investing it here.

They all act like they have never seen so much food gathered before

i count no more than 80 corn and kim is already nicking 1 them

the occassional western spy, well seasoned, quite delicious

wow! hory shiet!

20 whore corn cobs!

youtube.com/watch?v=871wCQdsANI

Feed corn for animals - not fit for human consumption, asshole.

>why arent the people allowed to leave?
what a silly question? are you allowed to leave your mother starving in a ditch?

Fucking norks think they can step to us in the corn game with a few bitch ass ears? You come at the king you best not miss

I wouldnt turn my nose up at nicer public transportation but absolute morons using that as a mark of making North Korea a great nation? How about North Korea give their people a 1st and 2nd ammendment then we'll talk.

>Gentleman, behold!

What in the unholy fuck are you talkin about.

>identifying corn
>yup, this is corn

yes we're allowed to "leave" but the IRS will rape you with a erected dick in the ass no matter your location in the world.

>kim examines his pre-breakfast snack

B8, but it's easy to keep things clean when no one uses them and you have an army of illiterate conscripts you have to find busy work for.

>no one uses them
now this is bait
you can clearly see a lot of people on the pic

Didn't the soviet union dig up every successful plant they had and put it all in a single field to pass inspection and hide the fact that they sucked at farming?

FAKE FOOD!@
youtube.com/watch?v=BotDYFR9ULk

Those hats are ugly as fuck

Stop posting this kike here

Not really, as far as I remember. USSR was one of the top grain sellers in the world. That's mostly the reason why there wasn't enough bread inside the country and it was shit.

Can you believe these Maoist third worlders actually defend this guy, when he's clearly a dictator with a group of elites around him benefiting at the expense of the working class.

Checking out his new invention.

>supposedly "shitty" countries like North korea do it much better than us
wew
>have millions of soldiers that are doing jack shit for years
>make them do meaningless jobs like cleaning subways for propaganda photo just so some dumb american will think how great nork subways are
colonizing america was a mistake

Yeah, literally every North Korean defector. I've only read one story of them saying the west was shit and going back and I'd bet my life that was a planned propaganda move. The thousands who have defected over the years have nothing good to say.

the UK has millions of brown hordes on welfare that are doing jackshit for years
why is London still that filthy?

(((defector)))
lmao, they will tell journalists that they are jesus reincarnation for 100 dollars

>GMO corn

HMMM really makes you think

>bragging about corn
You are precious.

But Russia’s subways are even nicer.
And Moscow is a multicultural shithole.
Amazing what you can have when you lay down the fucking law

If you hold dual citizenship. It is possible to become a full expat and denounce your citizenship of the us, but good luck getting back if you do that.

explain moscow's metro, hasn't changed since soviet times.
plush as fuck. shit looks like Dune

God fucking dam it I ATTCHED MY PIC, FIX YOUR CODE NIHON MOOT

A good point and true, however it cannot be denied America's enemy is not on Kim's side.

This, they’re so inconsistent and a bunch of them are probably North Korean secret agent assets

youtu.be/0n_xAMnijRs

The man french jews hate the most went to Korea a few months ago and this is the video they made. You'll see what Korea looks like while Alain Soral drops red pills.

its like believing american expat who tell you that Trump is literally hitler and is gassing muslims. Do you believe what they say?
Same for NK defectors

The Great Leader will perform the impossible feat of shoving each and every one of these corncobs up his ass! He is truly the greatest!

And only then with his amazingly corncob filled ass he will utterly destroy the awful tyrant Donald Trump and his wretched hive of evil, the United States of America!

You won't want to miss this one folks, what an act it will be!

>what will the name of your Operation be, Mr Great Leader Kim Jong Un?

The Aristrocrats!

Alright, if it was so great why the fuck would they be willing to run through a minefield with guard towers at night in the freezing cold to leave?

(You) #
(You) #
#
It Isn't just Moscow either.
St Petersburg.
Someone post the New York subway car pic for comparison, the one with the ads for divorce lawyers , hookers, pot dispensaries and bankruptcy

We have white hordes on welfare who yet live in style, enjoying the fruits of the slave class meanwhile. Oh happy situation for the lazy of the nation.

same reason why eastern germans escaped for the west in the 80s. Just because they flee the country doesn't mean that the regime back home is genociding people or hitting their brothers with manpads lmao
why are you so guilible?

>Aristrocrats
motherfucker

Fuck me

you're brown aren't you?

>this destroys the capitalist narrative

Eat except a couple dozen corn cobs*

My bad, it was China under Mao, who was replanting rice along the chairman's route to disguise the fact they were under a famine.

As brown as snow with eyes like clear skies.

I honestly agree with Singapore, graffiti, litterers, should get the cane or worse. The public space is scared, fuck monkeys that trash it, subway cops should be allowed to throw people who start fights under the cars, and just have a review board review the cameras to make sure it was just.
Now post the slave labor camps

Because only 3 people have the money to ride it everyday

unwilling to listen to reasonable statements = ignorant

good luck there with your dumb brain boyo

agree
I view cleanliness as more important than lets say a higher GDP. Littering should be punished more hard imho

>dprk is democratic
Okadokee

the metro is free for everyone

You can literally book a trip to NK right now and leave anytime you want. The fact is, NK is just paranoid. Spies are a real threat when the big boys want to get rid of you. If NK was really as bad as it was then something would have been done about it years ago. If you want to believe the narrative that nukes are the only reason why NK is allowed to stay then that should be a huge reason as to why any country shouldn't give up their nukes over to the globalists.

Kim just invented corn? Is there anything rocketman can't do?

greatest country in the world comrade

I never said there was a mass genocide dipshit. I'm saying if a country is so terrible you're willing to risk life and limb to escape then something is blatantly wrong. Also, your mention of east germany proves my point. They fled because the place was an impoverished shit hole with totalitarian leaders.

Of course for a long time it was illegal to even be in the city of Moscow without a residence there. They checked your papers. You lived outside the city you wern't even allowed in. And of course being homeless was illegal in general.
Note sure if it is still like that

you shouldn't hold high views of expats or "defectors". Lots of american expats talk shit abroad about the US being a hitlerian shithole since Trump. Just because they say it musn't be true.

That is not what normal corn looks like. That is GMO corn.

holy fuck that is sad ... they got the whole photo op going and it's fucking ears of corn on shit wicker plates, 2 of the cucks ready with note papers...

that place is fucked

why does he always have his generals with him, are those disguised warheads?

It's just a corn, what's the big fucking deal.

Nice illustration of american "freedom".

North Korea is a real shit hole during famines becuase it isn't a member of the international banking system [mah Jews!!!as pol would say]. So it can't import food well at all. It is in a relative prosperous time right now, but they get fucked hard if something goes wrong.

>north korea
>constitutionally

lel

That is precisely the reason jewmerica wants to nuke north korea

Nukes are not the reason North Korea is allowed to stay... In fact that is what the whole media uproar is about right now, the fact that they may finally have nukes. The reason they have been allowed to stay is China. Even China is getting tired of their shit now. The endless cycle of taking international gibs in return for not throwing a geopolitical temper tantrum. Why would I book an expensive plane ticket to a country where I'm allowed to go to 1/20th of the place and be followed by a government handler?

I think I'd go insane if I had to walk around pretending everything this dude said and did were worth being written down in my little notebook.

But as an American son of bitch pig dog, I find the concept of "personal guidance" from the Kims perverse and a little funny.

youtu.be/4lMshMYU71E

Small introduction to Juche