MUH BASED RUSSIA

They are non-degener-
>One of the highest HIV/drug addiction rates in the world.
B-but they have strong, traditional white famili-
>astronomical divorce and abortion rates.
B-but Russian women are traditiona-
>Heartless gold diggers and prostitutes.
Ok, ok they aren't perfect, but at least they are better than the West?
>CP central of the entire planet. Highest police concentration in the world, despite being one of the most lawless and corrupt places in the world.
>muh rockets
Stole from Germans.
>muh communism
Failed terribly.
>but at least their youth is better than our-
A bunch of gopniks and bydlo who imitate nigger culture.

Why would anyone love that shit hole? It has no future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't got no niggers and refugees

Even Reagan liked them when he visited the Kremlin

They got niggers. They are called chechens.

Did you know that Chechnya is the region where Putin invested the most amount of fucking money in all of Russia?

That's right. Putin is sucking the dick of a bunch of terrorists so they don't go apeshit. Literally the equivalent of a cuck who gives all his lunch money to a bully. As above so below.

Reagan passed the amnesty
>A bunch of gopniks and bydlo who imitate nigger culture.
equal to British chav scum. Your point

>equal to British chav scum.
That's not really a compliment. Russia has the most resources of any country. Literally oceans of forests, oil and gold waiting to be used for infrastructure. You got areas the size of fucking Germany where not 1 single person lives.

And still you have a worse standard of living than fucking Belgium.

You do know that Putin regularly bombs Chechnya, right?

they also bribe them to keep them quiescent

It's easy to destroy country with communism, it's harder to recover

First of all, hello Jude.

Secondly, Russia is 4x the size of the EU, and just like the EU, it has very rich regions and very poor regions.
Belgium is a very bad example for a norm because they have higher living standards than Germans.
How about the Baltics, Bulgaria or Romania, where average income is $300 per month, which is comparable to the poorest Russian regions?

Anyways, here's the list of average incomes by regions within the Russian Federation:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita

You'll see that there are regions where tens of millions of Russians live and incomes are on average higher than in Germany.
And rural regions where living standards are lower, primarily because it's a frontier with almost no infrastructure.
So whatever you prefer, luxurious life in high income areas or living in the nature like our ancestors, you'll find it in Russia.

Regarding HIV, drugs and so on: Russia lets genetic failures fail catastrophically. There are no substitute drug programmes or anything like that.
It's fundamentally Libertarian in this respect. You don't prop up failures by giving them money to survive and reproduce. We do this in the West and it is bad for us.

Also Russia will dominate Europe even more in the future, they have self confidence, are willing to work hard and are willing to fight. We are not and this will be our downfall.
Maybe some day we'll rise again, but not through lies and propaganda.

P R O V O C A T I V E

Yes they do. They also have one of the highest percentages of Muslims in any European Country.

And to all the Jewish shills who'd purity test me and say that I'm a traitor for supporting Russia right now:
I know that white culture will survive with them, and when they get more more influence over us they will not exterminate us, they could have done this before if they wanted to.
So we will survive with our cultures when they are strong which opens the possibility to rebuild ourselves some day.
But Arabs and Africans will not let us survive, same goes for Communist jews. They will exterminate every single person among us that carries our culture if they get the chance.
Since we cannot fight the whole world and hope to win I'd rather settle with siding with Russian traditionalists to battle the jews and the invaders and know that we as a people will survive than fighting both and loosing everything.

They have 6.5% Muslims in their territory and they are whites who have been living there for 500 years (they've been conquered 500 years ago by Ivan the terrible)
If they couldn't overtake them in 500 years they wont be able to do it tomorrow.
Also see the demographics by ethnicity, ethnic Russians are currently a growing demography.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Russophobes most post at /x/. Youre not welcome here.

Yea yea, stop complaining and telling shit about Ruskis. It isn't a communist shithole anymore. Russia will be the world leading economy country in decades, and what about you? Germany will be a nigger infested jew puppet full of degeneracy.
I would rather think how I could save my own country, than shitposting about Russia.

>Russia will be the world leading economy country in decades

>They don't got no niggers and refugees
They sure as hell do, largely thanks to Putin's open doors policy with central Asia.

Russia will be the world largest economy

You think this is better?

I don't see Why Russia is that bad. And i think your comment on women can be true for women around the world. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

>pol/ hero

kek

it has a far better future than whatever the fuck Germany is doing. when I visited there I saw 13 year olds assembling and disassembling AKs while knowing the history of WW2 at some school related competition.

Their youth is WAY far ahead any other European or western country in terms of history knowledge.

The greatest transfer of power will occur when the current generation of leaders die out and the next generation takes over. That's when Russia will become even more relevant.

You are no traitor. You are a russian shill. Always under some other country's flag, as instructed. The internet is full of them. It's funny because I never see real life russian supporters, but somehow these forums discuss russia all day and night. You'd think russia is some super power and not just a backwards shithole with nukes.

It's quite sad, actually. Between the West, China and islamics your relevance drops by the day. You used to be that big bad power that terrorized everyone, but now is just an annoying nuisance. And thank God for that, you did a lot of awful things in the 20th century.

Of course, russia is not all bad. You do excel in this one area, corrupt the West, as predicted by the Secrets of Fatima. But it will do you no good, the West was never your true enemy. Once China toss you out of the eurasian alliance for sole rulership you will be alone to face the islamic domination.

>russian history
You do realize that a good chunk of it is glorified bullshit, while most of their actual atrocities are still being blamed on others?
They still teach them to this day that Katyn was not their doing, and that the Baltics were liberated (from independence) and "joined willingly".
They still practice Soviet-tier history coverups ontop of the usual Holocaustian propaganda there.
It is very likely that he is part of a web brigade, they get paid per views, or in our case it probably is replies. Ignore them.

Better than apologizing. Japan doesn't apologize either.

Russia is setting itself up for a repeat of their history by not learning from it, and this time there will be no chance to recover from it.
>Japan doesn't apologize
Neither does it blatalntly censor and skew their own history. Russia is in a very peculiar situation right now, and if the right doesn't take power there within our lifetimes: then Russia will be lost forever. Not that it would be a bad thing, but who knows what would take their place, power vacuums of such proportions tend to implode rather violently when they appear. It will either become a part of China or (god fobid) a nuclear armed Islamic caliphate, that is my best guess on it.

You forgot

>entire economy is raw material export based like Africa

Japan got nuked twice, has no resources besides hardworking and diligent people. And yet Russia is outranked by Japan and India.

Truly the dumbest niggers of the white race.

The definition of Untermenschen.

Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of literal unironic subhumans.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Latvia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Or just put all native nonwhites under apartheid