Why do gay men act so flamboyantly?

Stereotypes exist for a reason. For example: blacks have 20 fewer IQ points, on average, which explains the violent thug stereotype. How the fuck do you explain the faggy, flamboyant stereotype of gay men? Could it also be genetic?

There's a genetic explanation for leftists being suicidal and stupid (r/k selection), there must be one to explain people like the lead singer of Erasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRoo53diveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever heard of Slaanesh?

do you consider yourself to be intelligent?

They were raised by women

Because they’re fucking gay

Because they're fabulous

>2014
>not liking Erasure

Act like women, are perceived like women, don't get beaten like men.

Flaming homos are aping femininity. There is no relation between being a sodomite and genetics. 100% learned behavior, often from abuse. Even so a person can always choose to not fuck other men.

"Born this way" is bullshit.

How else would we go about finding other gays? There has to be some sort of identifier, otherwise just end up hitting on straight guys and a lot of them dont like it

Because they can. It's provocative and let's you get away with almost anything. Of course there are also elements of being mentally unstable.

I do love Erasure. Once I watched the actual music videos though I realized how literally all the faggy men I know, even bi ones, have those faggy flamboyant mannerisms to varying degrees. Body movement and everything, see youtube.com/watch?v=DRoo53diveo

Even the ones trying to be closeted (yes it still happens) can't suppress these mannerisms, body movement, hand movement, etc.

Because it annoys you.

no its not, its a born malfunction. even my leftist biology student friends said it was a biological error basically

FPBP
The Dark Gods are really something...

has to do with sexual liberation
and a misunderstanding of socio-sexual roles among the gay community.

>Histrionic personality disorder
> is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval.

You aren't born gay, it's a mix of biology and early childhood. Your sexuality and fetishes aren't set in stone when you are born, it evolves during your early years.

Oh god, I know some gays just like this. That is a perfect description!

I'm fairly sure gay people started that in the mid-70s to distinguish each other from straight people and then it just kept going because gays hang around with gays and pick it up from people who talk like that.

And I assume some do it for attention and because they feel like they have to.

there was a facial recognition software that identified gays with 80% accuracy just with a face

How is that possible when putting a male member in your ass is a choice any faggot can make? Does this software know if they've sucked dick? Does that change your bone structure or what?

Kek. Do you have a source?

They want to be women.