>right wing claim the Jews control the world
>go on marches and protests
>left and center try to stop them
>my first amendment though

>nbc posts some shit
>trump tries to stop them
>first amendment

you do realise the hypocrisy, right?

>trump trying to shut down nbc != trump revoking their license due to them using the platform given to them to spread propaganda and disinfo

>be a fat feminazi left leaning tumblurette communist
>Think that it's ok for the media to blatantly lie to push their political agenda

Yep. You are really fucking dumb.

Yes! Very excited to remind them nect time they whine about white people holding tiki torches.

>right wing claim the Jews control the world
They control parts of the economy (media, Hollywood, finance, real estate, gambling, pharmaceutical industry and Silicon Valley) and government (state department Israel Lobby, finance and commerce departments, and the judicial), and have significant influence through national and international organizations (ADL, SPLC, World Jewish Council, the 100s of Holocaust memorials and musea).
Some neo nazi called this the ZOG, the Zionist Occupied Government, and Trump is now head honcho of it. But this does not mean that we're hypocrites.

Tl;dr:
>Physically remove yourself by throwing yourself out of a chopper into the South Pacific

No one is claiming that it's "right". That doesn't mean they don't have the right to freedom of press. There is no law stating they can't publish whatever they please. Even if someone tried to make that law, it would violate our constitution; meaning the Supreme Court would shut it down pretty quickly.

>still misunderstanding who the 1st amendment is for
kill
your
self

what is liable?

FUCK YOU ONLY PEOPLE THAT AGREE WITH ME HAVE RIGHTS

Ok, so if the LAW says it's ok for me to rape you and beat you to death with a horses dick that would be ok?

Day of the rope, please.

what would actually be equivalent is people here crying about president trump denouncing the kkk and neonazis.

>not giving leftists money for lying
>shutting them down

you see you need to stop using retarded arguments.

Answer meYou fat fuck.

It is Yellow Journalism. The laws should be made more strict for libel and slander. I am sick of watching shit spew from liberal cockholsters on every newscast. Hurricanes are racist, laws are racist, cutting your dick off and wearing a dress is brave. You keep making these worthless repeat threads thinking you are swaying anyones opinion. You only make me hate you more. Fuck you, fuck you with barbwire.

>This fallacy
Nigga what? These are 2 completely different scenarios. There is no where in our constitution that says it's our unaliable right to legally rape and murder someone. However, it DOES say in our constitution that we have the right to free speech and freedom of press. Get your stupid fucking "what ifs" out of here and try to present a real world argument you fucking retard. I understand English is your second language, but if you can't grasp simple logical fallacies then you are not in a position to argue, you need to be in a position to learn. Now take your dose of "you're a fucking retard" a swallow it, like a fat Muslim cock.

>two different groups do two different things
>I'll call them both 'right wing' and pretend it hypocrite
When did Trump claim the Jews control the world and go on a match, you retard

First amendment only matters when it defends their own kind.

The same people holding up confed. Flags screaming FREE SPEECH!! Are the same ones who are forcing other people to kneel to a flag.

Please direct me to this media outlet that waves the confederate flag around so that I can like and subscribe.

> the same people
> same people
> people
When was I talking about a news outlet?

But that exactly IS my argument you gigantic flaming faggot.

IF your constitution said that it was ok for me to kill you, would it be?

The answer: NO.

Besides, the constitution never said that freedom of press involved blatant lying, you stupid inbred feminist mutt.