Re:Zero

Why doesn't Subaru love Rem? It just makes no fucking sense, is it just shit writing?

For forced drama purposes.

the witch

Its so retarded mc literally fell for emilia out of the blue

It was first introduced by him calling her pretty in the first ep and before going to the castle he falls head over heals for hell?

Fucking shit anime with shit writting, literally had to watch 30 minutss of cuck talk in a balcony.

>why won't he love muh forced waifu loyal maid?

Apparently he has better taste than you.

Why does she love such a useless pile of shit.

Maybe Ram is the better Twin after all.

Are you retarded? She saved him and then they spend a day that was probably the best day of his life together. Then he saw her die.

If anything it's the maid that's completely forced perfect waifu who super duper loves him.

for fuck sake he does just wait 2 or 3 ep later

>forced waifu
This is literally emilia.

Shit writing. Subaru literally has no reason to love any character other than Rem and maybe Betty, the other characters might as well not exist at this point.

>girl acts like a real thinking person and has doubts about the retarded MC who acts like a faggot

OMFG what a whore! Bitch! Die!

>girl acts like a completely unreasonable drone crazy about dumb MC's cock

YES! Perfect girl! I love her so much!

If he loved Rem the show would be over. White Fox wants to force more animation out of this IP.

This.

Why are you surprised? Sup Forums is filled with faggots who don't go outside and never interact with real people.

the most japanese authors can't write good romance, especially the males, and females understanding of romance is limited to NTR

Seconded.

Subaru must not reach happiness so he never learns and keeps being stubborn at doing shit all wrong.

Don't we all want a girl that loves us unconditionally?

It's the witch. Can you people spend even a minute to read the spoilers before you come up with your conclusion?

Exactly this. Emilia has been Subaru's love interest since the start and Rem-chi only fell for Subaru after he saved Ram.

He's a faggot neet who has likely never gotten any female attention in his life, and now he's super close with a perfect girl who loves him and he turns her down for a chick he barely knows and doesn't get along as well with as he does with Rem. What a faggot.

It's worth noting that in real time, Rem went from killing Subaru for acting suspicious to being in love with him in the span of about a week.

>(Satella theory here)

Worst girl.

Because Emilia is superior.

Fuck off.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

>is it just shit writing?
Absolutely.

Because if he doesn't pick Emilia, THE STORY ENDS.

Like, there's no plot if he doesn't hang around these people. If I was in Subaru's shoes, after my first death in the manor, I'd have gone:

> "For a reward, I want as much gold as I can carry."
> "Good luck, you guys. I'll miss you most of all, Mr. Clown."

Then I'd head for the nearest whorehouse.

Maybe because he's literally forced to because Satella self inserts into an elf.

That is literally Sup Forums's dream waifu.

He said it arond the beginning of the anime.
>m-muh protagonist falls in love with le heroine
He pretty much stalked her to this point and fell in love after countless deaths

Story wouldn't end. He could've went with Rem's route and still save Emilia as a friend.

>Then I'd head for the nearest whorehouse.

>implying you wouldn't get killed by Rem because you smelt bad in Mr.Clown's house.

You're a funny guy.

She killed him because he was hanging around the manor AFTER he said he would leave. If they confirmed "Yes, he really buggered off. No, he couldn't give a shit about coming back." why bother?

>look ma I posted it again

>Maybe Ram is the better Twin
>Maybe

What if he was a spy?

He isn't a whore who switches to the girl who's nicest to him.

Nani?

Too bad she gets porked by a clown daily.

Story would end because Subaru being tricked into loving Not-Satella is the story.

Because you can't choose who you love. Honestly this is like those fuckboys who complain about the girl they like not liking them back even though they're nice. Pretty sure Subaru agrees she's best girl, but he just happens to be in love with Emilia.

Because he's not your self-insert character.

>you can't choose who you love
Most retarded shit I've read all day.

So when does Subaru realize he loves her back?

She's ugly

Because she doesn't loves him for who he is, just the idea of him she has in her mind.

She refuses to accept Subaru is a loser and that pisses him off.

Woah user, you're really lucky if you can actually fall in and out of love with whoever you want

>Because she doesn't loves him for who he is, just the idea of him she has in her mind.
Just like Subaru? Yet he pursues Emilia.

It's implied that the Witch has cursed him to love Emilia, and by connection her.

So really Emilia fags are just pawns of the witch

When you love someone, you're supposed to love their faults as well.

There is no such thing as the "real" Subaru. There is no "real" you. Everyone's identity is multi-faceted and fluid. That was a Point.

Feelings can grow. If Emilia was a horrible bitch, you wouldn't defend it with that excuse if you cared for Subaru.

Nigga has oneitis, the end.

S-so there's still hope that the curse will break.... r-right?

fucking piece of shit, I would love her enternally.

love doesnt have to make sense

Are you handsome?

He might love her, but he's not in love with her.

Also, are we finally over the insane arc?
It was getting pretty tiresome.

In Rem's extra chapters, Satella apparently gives up for good.

Subaru being a hypocrite is nothing new.

And Rem refusses to accept Subaru has faults, she just wants the guy who works hard and doesn't gives up.

Well we don't know about that, we are not subaru, if anything he needs to find his self worth instead of going for girls, but he too busy being killed over and over.

>unreasonable drone crazy about
Do you even watched the show? Or you just mentally retarded. But w8:
>girl acts like a real thinking person
>Emilia
>thinking
Yep, this is a b8.

Yet she's stuck on the first girl who was nice to him.

Theoretically it's possible. Although, if the witch's curse is truly, truly broken then Subaru has about 1000 painful deaths to catch up on. All at once.

>Well we don't know about that
Yes we do you fucking autist, I just told you that was the point.

t.remcuk

Love is irrational
source: non-virgin

He is LITERALLY FORCED to love Emilia because of the witch Satella.

>Subaru being a hypocrite is nothing new.
Then he's a faggot and so are you for that reasoning.

Girl loves you even if you're a loser. Being a loser is your issue, so you fix it. Besides if Rem doesn't deserve a loser, why should Emilia?

Because she is the better girl.

but... Rem will be there to support him through his death.... right, user? ;_;

Those chapters are just wish-fulfillment though. If the author was really going to bring in the main elements of the MU into that AU then that AU just wouldn't work.

Because Emilia is the main girl.

Emilia? If she's better, wouldn't she deserve better?

Is this actually true? Cause that's the only explanation I will accept for not loving Rem

>Satella apparently gives up for good.

No implication. The only reason Subaru gets into shit for 4 arcs was because Roswaal pulls the fucking strings to make things shit for Subaru. He makes this for the purpose of strengthening his resolve.

Satella's not the reason for every piece of shit that happens.

Rem is ok with Emilia being the main consort and her being only the second one.

Rem is a cuckquean.

I imagine that, while Subaru is fucking Emilia and kissing her, Rem is present in the room, assisting the intercourse. "Subaru-kun, do you need more lubricant? DO you need another condo- Oh, I see you are going to cum inside her unprotected, do you want me to order some pregnancy tests to ascertain that Emilia-sama has been impregnated? All I want is for Subaru-kun to be happy with his family"

Not only that, she will probabily be their maid when Emilia and Subaru get married, doing all the chores andd dirty work around the house while Emilia enjoys her life as a goddess. Subaru would probabily use her only as a sex object, as a way of satisfying his basests fetishes that he doesn't want Emilia to partake beacuse she respects her too much. So Rem would become just a eventual fuckhole where to practice anal, bukkake and other desgusting activities, receiving no love and being prohibited of feeling pleasure. And this would go on until she became too old to be of use and Subaru lost interest in her, and she would be dumped in some smelly swamp, and live the rest of her days childless and unhappy until she would die cold and lonely in the slums amidst all the dirt and filthyness.

And above all that Emilia-tan would be shining towards heaven like the true angel she is.

Remfags are scum. I hate and despise all of them. They deserve only sorrow and scorn.How can anyone like such a pathetic girl like Rem is beyond me. They must really have something wrong with their head.

It must be deliberate. She is literally what any NEET would dream of having as a wife, a girl who can fully take care of you. That's precisely what maids do. There's no way this isn't deliberate. Insert Satella theory here.

He ain't no seasonal waifufag.

No.

They both rejected eachother.

If Rem wants to stop being a shit she needs to be a strong girl and get over her crush for Subaru.

>is it just shit writing?
They are called "light" novels for a reason.

Yes he is. He was all over her before really getting to know her, acting like she's his 'heroine'. Plus she's in a currently airing anime, so yeah, she's seasonal waifu.

>"forced drama"
What the fuck does this mean?

For some reasons Japan hates best girls.
Probably just because of cultural differences, but I can't wrap my head around it.

>Rem has to get over Subaru to be good but Subaru doesn't have to
Nice hypocrisy.

>Subaru accepts Rem's love at the end of the arc 3 but only if Emilia is okay with it.
>Kill her
>Emilia/Subaru became a couple in the arc 4.
>Kiss and confessions
>For Rem, still in the coma after +200 chapters (and at least 10 volumes of Light Novel without her)

The author must hate Rem

Is Subaru still the same around Puck after all this?

Because if Subaru had mutual feelings for Rem he wouldn't care about Emilia and the story would be over.

I like Witch theory. It would make a lot of sense. He acts like Tomoe from KnK. There is no chemistry and interaction between Subaru and Emilia compared to Rem. She has children's mind. Subaru even tricked her to kiss him. It's literally nothing but puppy kiss.

Who knows author could pull a Charlotte Dunois and change it for her. Speaking of which, is the author of Infinite Stratos actually dead?

This has become an anime soap opera.

Only thing really bothering me right now:
>Rem says she will gladly believe Suzuki, no matter what, even if it sounds crazy
>Ford doesn't just say "Ok, I know this sounds crazy but in this time frame, this is what's going to happen. I can't tell you why I know these things, but trust me, Rem"

I mean, maybe that's what he does next? But still, this isn't the first time she's said she'll listen.... Mind as well TRY it, my guy

>projecting this hard

But no from this season, he's loyal to his waifu since last season.

Even when a better waifu showed up this season he still sticked with his original waifu.

He's better than half of Sup Forums. He's better than this season's Subaru.

>Tomoe
Exactly what I had in mind

>satella is the witch of envy

waiting for the inevitable reveal that Satella was jealous of how Subaru always falls in love with Rem, no matter what. Emilia was just made as a proxy and a tool, and she's been resetting history forever trying to win him over, even influencing his feelings, but with Rem always winning.

Killing Rem brings her no satisfaction, she wants total victory. She wants him to pick her over Rem, on equal ground.

(There is no "first" timeline where Satella gets jealous in the first place because time loops. She's just always been jealous.)

>85% of the episode is a confession
>she gets rejected
REMSHITTERS BTFO

SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH THE WHALE, EMILIA-TAN OWNS THE SHOW YOU BLUE HAIRED SLUT

You forgot
>Emilia's arc is awful

>EMILIA-TAN OWNS THE SHOW
>literally no screentime
>both quality figure companies are doing Rem figures

>Speaking of which, is the author of Infinite Stratos actually dead?
I hope so. The author should burn for what he did to the series.