I want to turn Subaru's boypussy into ground zero

I want to turn Subaru's boypussy into ground zero.

You aren't the only one thinking this, user. I do too.

why would you EVER give a damn about him when we have Felix right around the corner? ONE JOB

Satella pls.

You want to shove two metallic, phallic objects into him, to the point that he falls down, a ruined mess?
That's lewd.

This is the only good Re: Shit thread right now.

>Swedish

No thank you. That boipussy have been tainted by black semen before.

So? I had black boypussy on my life as well, works both ways. I'm not saying no to those cute eyes ever on my life. He is perfect.

I wanna be Subaru's boypussy!

What, 40 threads is not enough for you?

Is this the official SHK thread for tonight?

>you will never invite Subaru to your room and present your lap to him for him to rest his head on
>you will never feel the sensation of tears rolling down your thighs as Subaru sobs on your lap
>you will never gently pet his head to comfort him
>you will never get to gaze upon his innocent sleeping face and lightly pinch his cute cheek after he cried himself to sleep
Why is life so unfair?

If you want it.

In that scene he was too adorable.

I don't watch or participate in threads for this show but Subaru deserves the dick.

But I want to see him suffer, nothing else could give me a boner.

So a moment ago I went through and counted the number of threads that were talking about this show.

59. 59 fucking threads.

I've never seen anything like this; not even Kill La Meme did this to Sup Forums. Not even that little shit Umaru. This is absolutely unprecedented.

>I had black boypussy on my life as well

Y-you're kidding..

>only 59
So it's dipping then.

There are no niggers in fantasy land.

Orcs are technically niggers

WE HAVE TO MAKE MORE

>not even Kill La Meme did this to Sup Forums. Not even that little shit Umaru. This is absolutely unprecedented.
Completely sincere question: roughly how long have you been coming here?

>you will never chain up Subaru and both physically and mentally abuse him to the point that he desperately wants to die and reset but can't because he's unable to move.

Well he have the same voice actor as Arslan, a high quality fuckboy.

>Mindbreaking Subaru
Please, continue.

And another cute fuccboi good at trapping Tanukichi

Not very long :( always stayed away from anime communities online despite having read manga/watched anime for 10+ years now. Only been on Sup Forums for maybe a year and a half, two years I think? When did KlK come out?

You meant he deserves respect and love. Right?

No, he needs to be a cocksleeve for a big muscly man.

Pic somewhat related.

If you mean being held and thrusted into by a respectful and loving partner, I will accept that as an amendment.

No, he needs only to be cuddle.

>cuddle
cuddled*

In this way.

>Same va as subaru
nice