youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g
youtube.com/watch?v=-VCqAjYO3NM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wnc6J2dSsfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy, yurobro

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

Extreme safety.
Great place to grow up in, assuming there are lots of families.

Super comfy.

Best place to raise kids.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

because everyone is expected to drive in America

The car allows them to exist.
They are preferred by those who want somewhere quiet and more isolated, I suppose.

Look closer. Those are all big comfy houses with trees and nice yards, and all white people living in them.

Yeah if you think letting them sit in front of the TV/computer all day counts as "raising them"

>quiet
Suburbs are very noisy.

So there are suburban retards to vote drumpf
City people voted for Hillary

For the US:
>cheaper housing
>less noise
>more land
>less crime
>usually better schools
>more independence
>big houses for cheaper prices

Suburbs are good for overcrowded cities with housing shortages.

Not compared to a city apartment, with the neighbour's TV leaking through the walls and nightclubbers passing by your apartment at 2am in the morning.

Friendly reminder that if you live in the suburbs you're a racist!
youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g

Manifestation of the bourgeois dream

Suburbanites are being swindled into inefficient and mediocre residential zones.

to control people

I guess not. But all day there is leaf blowing and lawn mowing and screaming kids, very tough on neets.

In America it's because LBJ ended segregation and white parents didn't want their daughters raped by the hoards of niggers being bussed into their neighborhoods. So whites began moving to the outskirts of the cities in what has been dubbed 'white flight' and real estate developers noticed the demand and began building more and more suburbs. This along with the construction of the interstate highway system by Eisenhower and the rise of personal wealth in the post WW2 period for America meant more and more people were buying cars which meant they could liver further away from their jobs.

Suburbs are nice, but they should not be too uniform.

They all look like, if you need to drive at least half an hour to reach a grocery stores.

Racism

Usually to be lived in

this

>Why do suburbs exist?
To emulate traditional Scandinavian villages.

when white ppl are fucked and killed in the cities by subhumans
they need to buy a house somewhere else

You’re thinking of kids raised in a concrete jungle. My kids play play in the back yard or ride bikes with other kids from the neighborhood.

>sorry about the nigger that stole your bike urban retard

To get away from niggers

>less crime
>less noise
>better schools
Swim a little upstream in the causation river, nigga.

LESS NIGGERS

Because people need a place to live.
Next.

Desegregation.

When redlining was outlawed and blacks started moving into white neighborhoods thanks to blockbusting realtors, whites abandoned the cities for the promise of a new white life in the suburbs.

Now, pocs are destroying suburbs thanks to section 8 welfare.

They walk to the cinema, they can walk to local city green spaces, they can go to eateries, etc. when they

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=-VCqAjYO3NM

They exist In the US because we are a young country so we have the land for it. I admit they're pretty vanilla, but it is pretty nice in the fall to be able to sit in the backyard with a beer and let your dog run around. Also even though they're bland I have a car so if I want excitement I can drive to it rather than having it bother me.

They can get stolen by niggers.

looks comfy

Jews.

Suburbs can be very nice. Safe, space for the kids and the dogs, a bit of community, quiet roads, that sort of thing.

But that is why they should not be allowed to exist. It makes it too easy for cucks to use them to escape the madness of a city while still actually living in an urban area. The growth of suburbs has meant the death of country and rural areas.

>he prefer to flee the nigger than fight it.

typical.

>2am in the morning
why do people use this more and more? 2am would suffice, fuckface

True.

Why does anywhere exist, maaaaan. Groovy.

Say hi to the hookers, drug dealers, homeless and refugees on your way to the public bus stop to go to the public park.

Your cattle has to live somewhere.

>Why do suburbs exist?
Lower population density than a city. In case of nuclear attack more people will survive.

Extremely trash urbanism

>suburbs
norway is right

sububrs are great but not in the usa where everything looks so fake and shit, like trumanshow

suburbs in europe are a paradise, no city degeneracy, very much nature, nice neighbours and a nice looking place

Italians will survive. Riding on the back of cockroaches. Cockroaches are grossed out but made an offer they can't refuse.

A ploy by the car companies.

Are you a nigger lover?

That makes me feel sick to look at. Why do americans strive to this?

Also where is the corner shop etc? Where's the local culture?

You'd might as well ask why people live in houses
Or wear shoes
My brain hurts and it's dinner time so I'm going to bed. Good night pol

>That makes me feel sick to look at. Why do americans strive to this?
No poors and especially blacks.

>Also where is the corner shop etc? Where's the local culture?
YOU DRIVE TO IT

Thats because you have different countries with different terrain. You have no plains like the USA does. You have to build on rocks and uneven terrain so it can't look "fake"

no trees
no gardens with your own fruits/vegetables
fugly mc mansions
no playgrounds for kids

looks like a colourfull prison

>Also where is the corner shop etc? Where's the local culture?
Are you just assuming that's all there is there? Like it's an island in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of homes just freshly developed? Why are you being so obtuse?

Scandinavian here. Went to Boston last year. Hotel downtown in a supposedly top class neighborhood. Niggers everywhere, (why do they have to yell all the time?) beggars, bums, homeless people and just general all around disgusting place. And you'd never felt safe. Would never want to live there. Ever.

Go to Florida. Rent a house in a gated community. Fucking awesome.

"Diversity" infested cities. Not even once.

That's actually a subdivision in New Zealand, funnily enough.

American subdivisions usually have much bigger lots.

Because not everybody likes to live around niggers.

>no trees
no leaves to rake
>no gardens with your own fruits/vegetables
you can plant a garden in your backyard
>fugly mc mansions
boo hoo don't like it don't buy it
>no playgrounds for kids
pedo confirmed

>go to Florida

AHAHAHHAHAHHA no thanks I like to live

Why don't American houses have fences. Occasionally I see ones with fences on the side but never the front.

this. you people piss me off

But all of the houses look exactly the same and there is no greenery.

All pics of american suburbia i've ever seen it's just rows and rows of houses.

It's not just that though, it's like German bro says - There's no trees, no variety. It's like there's nowhere to hide. It just looks horribly unnatural and oppressive, like a prison.

Don't get me wrong - city life is shit here and lots of British people have shit little houses. But if you have money and you live in a semi-rural village (basically our version of suburbia), it's a great idyllic life. I can't imagine having money and CHOOSING to live in that American suburban hell.

He said gated which keeps all the niggers out.

Front fences detract from the community feel of a suburb. If you're in a safe area you shouldn't need fences. We don't have any here in Canberra, they are totally outlawed; they're also illegal in most new suburbs, for good reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wnc6J2dSsfI

>implying a gate will keep niggers out

Spoken like a true Drumpfkin

>I like to live
Give up your guns Stefan, be safe, c'mon do it, we're all giving up our guns to live

Fag

Fences in the front look like shit

Most people don't know any better or don't care. Americans have zero I mean ZERO interest in aesthetics compared to other western nations.

Also keep in mind conformity was a major societal factor when subdivisions were popularized in the 40s/50s

Spoken like a true Bernie cuck.

Well for one, that's clearly a new development where the trees have yet to grow. Many suburbs have a ton of greenery because of the houses are close together and many suburbs have plots of land that are significantly larger. Usually layouts like that are built when areas are experiencing a population boom and they need a lot of housing quickly and made more affordable by mass construction. New families tend to move to these places and then leave for more private venues later in life. Anecdotally, the most crowded suburb I lived in (out of 5 total) had plots that were 1/2 an acre minimum. I don't personally like the crowded ones either but I've lived near them and the towns and smaller cities they tend to encompass have been pretty nice.

What can children do in the city when they don't have a large garden to play in? Wander around in the streets? Pay for entertainment?

>Fences are illegal.
Fences are not for humans. You don't want your neighbors dog running around in your garden.

This

Breddy sure 'burbs were around before vidya n shit

To get away from the cities. But not too far away that you can still get a decent job. Rural areas don't always have enough jobs to provide living out there.

Reminder, no one who shits on sub-urbs have ever lived in sub-urbs. The only argument anyone ever has against them is "it looks weird".

I don't mean back and side fences, I mean front fences. Makes a suburb ugly and promotes a feeling of separation.

here's your (You)

Because niggers and kikes infest cities.

To get out of the urban but still be close enough to work there. Is this a real question? Living in the city sucks.

>Thats because you have different countries with different terrain.
No. It is because our communities have developed slowly trough thousands of years. Even if you tare down all the houses, the roads are still crooked.

>Why do suburbs exist?
Desegregation

If you were normal, niggers would be living on the outskirts, not the other way around

Oh wait, we don't have niggers

>he willing lives in a cuckpartment

WTFFF I HATE BEING WHITE NOWW

>what are privacy fences
Not so fast leaf

Literally every house in Adelaide has one, some as small as three bricks high, others like mine, because I live on a main road, 8ft.
My fence looks good and it goes with the aesthetic of my house, makes it look more like a castle.

Adelaide is a shithole though, full of dumb cunts like you.

I WOULD FUCKING THINK SO TOO. NOISE WOULD BE REDUCED BIGLY BY PUTTING BIG SPACES WITH PLANTS AND TREES IN BETWEEN HOUSES.

>Living in the city sucks.
It truly does.

The only people who want to live in-town are childless/unmarried college students, LGBTs, niggers, and white guilt lefties. That's it.

Everyone else hates the noise, crime, shit schools, an of course, the exorbitant price of housing. You get so little for spending so much.

Agenda 21 city planning

Your suburbs probably look like those in the UK with a "back yard". In Norway it is normal to place the house on the north side of the plot of land to get as much sun as possible, then your entire garden might face the street and so you want to have a hedge to get some privacy.

>he thinks trees and bushes have acoustic dampening properties.

Cities are only good for jobs.

So white people can have a nice place to live.

Please don't reply itt anymore

To get away from city niggers like yourself.