PUCK JUDGE

Time to rate last episode

I give it 17,5/10

Die.

7/10

30 out of 10 but terrible compared to Gentle Giants, Cardiacs or Magma.

The scores represents ?

How good last episode of Detective Conan was you fool

That it felt like half an episode. Recaps can also be .5 episodes.

I'm just sort of pissed you used a comma instead of a period. Gold post tho.

I r8 8/8.8 m8 : no h8, it was only f8.

I loved it. Now I love Subaru even more than before. Such a great character [spoler]and a cool boy[/spoiler]

Half a recap oh shit

Oops. I messed up the spoiler tags. Sorry but my heart is still full of emotions.

how can you LIKE a character who makes facial expressions like he's forcing a turd out while talking about how much he hates himself?

I think it's a very unique anime, but subaru isn't especially likeable.

What are you saying!? they are always good

Rem detected

Can't rate 20 minutes of dialogue.

kek

well you can rate it as being out-of-the-ordinary. it's not something you see often. that's a plus.

2 out of Ten. It was kinda piss weak and disappointing, probably 5% okay with the start, then respawn happens, it's, we gotta run - you can't run, blah, blah, blah, then pep talk, believe in yourself - yes i can do it, mixed in with RECAP shit. Fuck! Hoping the next actually might be better

Does anyone really still like this show at this point?
Just watched the latest episode and I cannot even bring into words how much I hate all this overly dramatic exaggerated "character development." It's so fucking awful. Holy shit.

I liked the one with Ram anal sex better

EMILIA-TAN KAWAII

6.5/10

MAD/10

And I knew it. But the mood the episode created was so perfect that phisically hurt me.

It's just plain nutty and awkward to attempt to have these deep conversations and drama while constantly omitting the subject (yes, we know why he can't talk about it, but that doesn't change the fact that it feels fucken bonkers listening to this drama).

Basically all the drama falls flat for me because of the awkward nature of the cause of it. The rule that prevents subaru from telling people why he has a cactus inside of his anus.

I can't help but put myself in Rem's shoes and see this fucking raving lunatic. Then she's supportive of him and it just feels like otaku pandering. Great show 10/10!

What's this about Ram and anal sex?

>put myself in Rem's shoes

S&M