Sign and spread the word Sup Forums

Sorry I haven't been making the threads recently, but I'm back
>it will help niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
newsinsideout.com/2017/10/nation-state-good-hope-southern-africa-declared-international-law-khoisan-hereditary-king-cornelius-media-spokespersons/
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679723/One-10-couples-ethnically-mixed-number-diverse-families-soars-decade.html
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

I signed it before. But shit I can't believe nobody wants to sign this. Proof positive that it's all shitskins larping as whites here.

Thanks for the support, and with how much Sup Forums has grow it just shows you how flooded we have become with unassimulated posters.

Bump

Shameless bump

Another bump

The bumps are working

You all act like you care, so show it

Help defend your white brothers and sisters

Signed.

Bumping ld

Signed, your welcome.

Also, I signed despite being not American. Am I gonna get v&d?

Do you think (((they))) are killing this petition? I can't believe so little people want to sign this, and I know this petition ir one like it has been around for months.

Done. Surprised to see not more sigs on this one. Wonder what's going on?

Maybe has a point

signed bump

I'm sure it's because no-one knows that's there are even whites in SA, let alone are aware of the farm murders

>HOL up, so u be saying dey WUZ whites in Africa n sheiiit

Take them in? Fuck that. Air-Drop pallets of guns and ammo to them. And maybe helicopter in heavy equipment to dig mass graves.

Rhodesia did not have any public support, violence from whites is not the answer in today's political climate

>OP pic has 730 signatures
>4 people claim to have signed it
>it's at 731 signatures

Signed

white south Africans are fucking idiots.

>Let's live in a black country
>Spend our lioves totally surrounded by savages who want to rape and kill us
>Vote for a Black supremacist president
>Suddenly realise that our currency is worthless, even if we sell everything we own including houses we can't by a bus ticket out
>Realise the magnitude of the shit that we're in
>Ask clever whites to help

FUCK YOU YOU IDIOTS, YOU STUPID SUICIDAL PIECES OF SHIT, I HOPE YOU DIE BY PETROL FILLED TYRE WHILE WATCHING YOUR CHILDREN RAPED AND SKINNED ALIVE IN FRONT F YOU

This.
We certainly appreciate the efforts but it's a sad day when a white man needs to be seen as a refugee. Help us take back the country we built.

classic anglos. truly europe's worst enemy

Get the black community involved, they won't know the difference between an Afrikaner and an African.

Found the shitskin, the Afrikaners have been there since the 1600s, they far out numbered the native tribes until all the other blacks leeched onto a successful white country

>majority Muslim within 2 generations
this is you. quit your divide and conquer you cuckold fuck.

Boers deserve nothing but a quick death.

You know that is a pipe dream in today's politics.

I'm trying to raise awareness and if things get worse, white south Africans have a place to go. The world governments ignore the violence towards whites in South Africa. A world government like the US admitting to it would be a step in the right direction.

>That fucking pillow

Jesus Christ I've never felt such a bitter mixture of hatred and sorrow.

just saw this. pull your head out.

I don't have enough freedom to sign but here's a bump

I appreciate the bumps

Could I get a qt Afrikaner gf from all of this? If yes then I'll definitely sign it.

Here's another one :^)

No promises, but it is possible

It would help your chances

let the hate flow

It's ok, King Cornelius of the true indigenous people of s.a. (Khoisan) has just seceded all the land from the ANC gov of s.a. in partnership with the Afrikaner people, Eurokaner and Coloured peoples.

The Nation is called the Sovereign State of Good Hope.

He has also demanded that the White genocide end.

Afrikaners have always and will always have the singular problem of "We dont like working together"
If we get an afrikaans speaking leader that can unite us it would take maybe 2 years to retake this shithole and then another year or so to kick/exterminate the niggers.

Almal se Afrikaans is dood maar Afrikaans gee groot. Ok. Send guns.

Signed

newsinsideout.com/2017/10/nation-state-good-hope-southern-africa-declared-international-law-khoisan-hereditary-king-cornelius-media-spokespersons/

Signed I've been working hard to spread awareness of this
Shit that sounded gay but whatever
Not even my church seems to care

Btw people you have to confirm your signature through email

>white south Africans are fucking idiots
The eternal anglo with spite you with his first and last breath

she was deaf

>Government takes in useless rapefugees
>Could be taking in afrikaners/boers that integrate well in anglo countries instead
IIRC the (((UN))) doesn't recognise whites in SA as being in trouble.

Let me tell you something, Darwinism is a thing, when a branch of a species finds itself isolated and cut off, and has failed to adapt to its environment, it's going to disappear, and the result is the species as a whole becomes stronger.

White South Africans are the spawn of idiots, several generations ago some really dumb and desperate Europeans who had no chance of achieving anything in their natural environment decided to chance their arm in Africa.

'We can't fail', they said 'Our only competition is black savages with the technological advancement of cavemen' they told themselves, and so they packed their bags and headed South.

Fast forward to today, the cavemen run the country, they savages are in charge, they own ALL of the prettiest whites from the age of 5 and abuse the rest.

Any white South Africans with more than a handful of brain cells got the hell out while they could, but every single one who is there now deserves their fate, our species must ensure that this particularly stupid gene cluster never taints our societies or drags us down to their level.

Sorry white South Africans, but this is a case of us cutting off a gangrenous limb in order to save the whole.

The battle cry of the Anglo?

You could get just as many (you)s with one sentence muhammad.

why dont we petition israel to take them in since their right there?

Israel will be destroyed if we dont encourage and force more diversity among them.

Afrikaaners chose their bed, they are the most bluepilled idiots ive ever met and they should be kept in SA to be an example to the rest of us.

And just to clarify, I am a white British man who understands that sooner or later every single human being on the planet will be a coffee coloured brown skin and there is nothing that is going to stop it.

all we are seeing here is the white race realising that fact and entering the final panic ridden death throes as they desperately attempt to rally and fight against reason itself, in a vain attempt to avoid the unavoidable, and frankly I'm fucking embarrassed by such cowardice.

Won’t the Feds just consider black people Boers?

kike detected

They are though, they handed their country away to tribalists who dont have a word for "triangle" or "circle" and they deny it was a bad idea, even after they've emigrated to white run countries to escape the shithole theyve created.

any SA's with sympathy to the "poor natives" should be dumped at sea, I know 2 families of white SA's who moved here, I also know some single, fighting age black SA's who moved here, they're both a class of nigger now.

Jolene here?

how can you think its acceptable to replace the genes which have given us so much with the genes that have given us so little

Signed it after the first thread posted.

Kill yourself and accelerate the process

Only 1000 whites need to survive, the niggers will die without us, freeing up land to reclaim and rebuild a pure race again. The knowledge we have gathered is more under threat than "the white race" as a whole

You fools.

I don't think it's great or acceptable or even desirable that whites will eventually cease to exist, it saddens me when I think about it. BUT I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.

The FACTS
>Only white man + white woman = white baby
>Every other combination = Brown baby
>White countries are rapidly filling up with black and brown paedophiles
>The people who run the white countries ENCOURAGE AND PROMOTE CHILD RAPE (as long as kid is white and pedo is not)
>It is a mathematical certainty that eventually there will be no more white people

So why the fuck are you winding yourselves up about something that simply can not be stopped?

Bringing white South Africans over here will only accelerate the process BECAUSE NO WHITE PEOPLE ARE AS HAPPY TO FUCK BLACKS AS A WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN!

Time to move on and let it go.

>despair
lel have a nice life

>ENCOURAGE AND PROMOTE CHILD RAPE

I don't see how this would have any impact as children are infertile.

If anything, the trauma, I imagine, would create a mental barrier. This barrier would prevent them from ever forming a bond with someone of the race or religion which abused them as a child.

I don't know how things are for Brits, but in the US whites overwhelmingly marry with whites. And those that don't become de facto 'black' or what have you (1 drop rule). Here too I generally don't see mixed couples. Again, I don't speak for your nation.

Yes, that's brilliant, accepting reality and acknowledging the inevitable while feeling completely at ease and relaxed about things over which one has absolutely no control =
>Despair

I'm not the one begging for signatures in the vain hope of saving a doomed people. THAT is despair right fucking there.

When I say paedophilia, what I actually mean is the moment a white girl shows any sign of sexual maturity the sooner a brown or black gang impregnate her the better, as far as the Marxists and Jews are concerned.

For me that is paedophilia, we're talking 12, 13, 14 years old being ragged senseless by taxi drivers and kebab shop workers.

It's been going on for decades and it gets more prevalent every day, and 70% of white men couldn't care less.

So why do you?

>accepting reality

We are the makers of reality. Nothing is set in stone.

Tell the 300 Spartans to 'accept reality', tell the early starving white settlers of the US to 'accept reality', tell Londoners in the midst of the Blitz to just 'accept reality'.

I will accept no reality if my submission is its cause.

>12, 13, 14

Still infertile, and no sane mother in this day would allow a pregnant child of that age to not abort a rape baby.

>70% of white men couldn't care less

I can guarantee you that that would not be the case in Australia. Again, I do not speak for your country.

>why do you

If you're implying that it's wrong to care about children even if most other people don't, then this is an appeal to the popularity fallacy.

If you're asking why in simple terms I care about the violation of young women, I care because I care for my sisters, and I hope one day a daughter.

I care because it is one thing for a woman to deflower herself so carelessly in her youth - it is another for a barbarian to do it by force to a person who, at this point, doesn't possess the emotional intelligence to understand the evils of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Just watch this video. If you do not feel an
instinctual need to protect this girl, you either do not function as a male, or are non-white.

Thats not a white problem, its a UK problem, the City Rat English are terrified of everything past the same streets they walk everyday and bought the propaganda that they owe the colonies a living

plenty of full on racists living in the UK who would btfo their daughters for socializing with blacks and pakis (cos they're redpilled)

That's the future of whites, not the college indoctrinated "anything goes" generation raised by atheists and generally sloppy people.

Its good to clean the pool filter now and again, even if it is unsavoury. It will end in a better future for us all (who don't fraternize with the enemy)

Post it on /r/donald faggot

*I will accept no reality

*this is an appeal to popularity fallacy.

Good idea.

There's no reason to limit it to this site. Hell, even the daily stormer wouldn't be a bad idea (just don't let the media get wind of it).

I agree that we have some agency as far as the future is concerned, but some things exist outside of those realms.

Even is we ignore the sexualisation of white girls and the deliberate importing of brown rapists, have you been out on a Saturday night in Europe over the past 20 years?

You very rarely see couples where both are black. you see them but it's pretty rare, but you will see hundreds of black and brown men with white women, they're everywhere, and that has been going on for decades, their kids will be brown and if they're boys they'll probably impregnate white girls.

It's maths, it's inevitable.

OK let's pretend that around 30% of white men give a shit about this, of those about half are too old to be able to do anything, half of what's left are weakling beta cuck cowards so perhaps if we're lucky 7.5% of Europe is white, is of fighting and is capable of acting.

How long will that 7.5% last against the left, the police, the military, the 30% of whites who are Marxists sympathisers, all the blacks, all the Muslims?

I'm sorry to break it to you but the little uprising is going to be snuffed out in a matter of days.

The reality is this - a few people bitch online, a few more say what they think to their mates down the pub, but everyone else is going to just get on with their lives.

One day in the future, maybe in 100 years, 1000, whatever, there will be the last white woman on earth, that day will come, and she will be carrying a brown baby, and the truth is very few people will have even noticed the process that gets us to that point.

>have you been out on a Saturday night in Europe over the past 20 years?

Nope

>It's maths, it's inevitable.

Jesus Christ you gloomy cunt, I looked up the statistics and it's now where near as bad as you believe it to be.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679723/One-10-couples-ethnically-mixed-number-diverse-families-soars-decade.html

Only 1/10 couples are ethnically mixed, and this is included ethnicities such as Australian and British as 'mixed'.

Also from the report:

"the percentage of other white people in mixed relationships went down between 2001 and 2011"

"(British, at 4 percent) where least likely to be in a mixed relationship."

>everyone else is going to just get on with their lives.

Society will collapse long before that occurs. Our current predicament simply begs an economic crash. Of course, some countries will be worse off than others - particularly Germany and Sweden. But what will happen when your largest trading partners crash? Why you will as well, of course.

Done

*nowhere

And to clarify once more.

> am red-pilled
> am saddened by what has happened, is happening and where it's going to lead
>If I could flick a switch and undo the damage of the past 70 years I would do it
>If there was a realistic way to undo the damage and save the white race I would march down it

But I'm cursed, because I know a little about history, biology, politics, behavioural psychology, evolutionary psychology, astrophysics and mathematics.

I used to be angry about all this, I channelled that anger into a desire to educate myself, in the hope of being able to perhaps do something about it, but the more I learned the more it became clear that the Marxists have been far too effective, they have planted seeds that won't even sprout for another century.

The human species just happens to dominate this planet at this particular moment, trillions of tiny coincidences and events over billions of years led to this situation, a single asteroid, Yellowstone, Nuclear war, some super virus etc could come along tomorrow and hit the reset button as far as life on Earth is concerned. The Earth is going to crumble to dust, out galaxy will be devoured by the black hole at its centre, the universe itself will die.

So just enjoy your lives, make the most of the miraculous set of circumstances that resulted in you coming in to being, and stop worrying about things over which you have no control.

>trusts statistics
>sees low number of mixed race couples and feel good
>forgets about hundreds of thousands of single mums with brown babies

What an idiots, Guys, dont you realise that you dig your own grave by your hands? Support those crimes (I dont say that they are all crimes) Is top of stupidity of yours. You should send those black crimes to Africa

>I've done research
>Oh, but I don't trust statistics

How? Again, you're a cynic larping as a stoic. Stoicism doesn't mean looking at the world as devoid of opportunity, stoicism means dealing with reality. There are ways to solve our problems.

What are you, afraid? That perhaps you are wrong? That maybe there is a way and that you are in the wrong for exaggerating our problems?

>The human species just happens to dominate this planet at this particular moment, trillions of tiny coincidences and events over billions of years led to this situation, a single asteroid, Yellowstone, Nuclear war, some super virus etc could come along tomorrow and hit the reset button as far as life on Earth is concerned. The Earth is going to crumble to dust, out galaxy will be devoured by the black hole at its centre, the universe itself will die.

>Hurr, life shouldn't even exist man

Meaningless nihilistic dribble, I believe I may be wasting my time. It seems you do not have a logical barrier, you have an emotional one.

>So just enjoy your lives
>Stop worrying

Typical of a nihilist. The unexamined life is not worth living.

>forgets about hundreds of thousands of single mums with brown babies

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

"Among children under the age of five, 6% had a mixed background"

Again, reality is not as you see it.

Honestly, escapism may be the best root out for you. Just listen to The Planets by Holst or read Romantic literature or something or other to cure your pathological cynicism, because this clearly has an emotional foundation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo

Our ancestors literally died to sustain the flame of Britain - you can do more than you do now.

I've engaged in similar debates hundreds of times over many years.

I am not a nihilist, nor am I a stoic, I concern myself only with reality and facts, I apply logic and reason and draw conclusions on that basis alone.

However, rather than wasting more energy rebutting your straw man arguments I invite you to demonstrate how the white race is going to prevent its eventual disappearance.

Let's have some answers, rather than baseless accusation and desperate Daily Mail linking.

I linked the economist the 2nd time around, but okay.

>I invite you to demonstrate how the white race is going to prevent its eventual disappearance.

>Crispr (this is especially important for the US for many Hispanics see themselves as white, and actively try and whiten their children)
>Off-world colonisation
>Eastern-Europe
>Resurgence of right-wing politics
>Immigration patterns

The last one is a bit more complicated so I'll explain in depth:

Migrants tend to form communities, which other migrants are attracted to in favour of new destinations. When this occurs, white flight is the repsonse, further facilitating more immigration to these locations. Hence, certain cities and regions become non-European much more quickly than others.

Having migrants ingrained throughout a country would be bad, however what we see is that they tend to cluster.

Why is this important? Well it essentially means that what we'll most likely see is balkanisation, or de facto non European 'new Somalias', 'New Algerias', 'New Pakistans' etc. occur throughout the continent. This, in conjunction with Eastern Europe remaining 98%+ European will foster conflict on a country to country basis, and not a civil war 'war in the streets' scenario.

Oh and trust me, they will balkanise. As you can see in pic attached, on a purely economic level, these regions will become weights upon the necks of their home countries. If relatively more prosperous regions of Europe like Catalonia are enough to cause secessionist movements for a homogeneous people like Spaniards, then you can bet that it'll occur in the way I've outlined.

It's dark, but it's certainly manageable. Hell, even if the USA does become majority spic, do you really think that they wouldn't support European Christians against Middle Eastern Muslims?

Even if everything I said was wrong, is there not hope? Once you can fight for an idea, a concept - not even the largest armies can defeat you.

Signed.

>Let's live in a black country
Good Lord you're fucking stupid. Kys

A shrewd Trump Administration would come to Secret Agreements with Zuma and Mugabe and begin a program of relocation of Rhodesians and Boers in the United States, specifically in Southern California, Texas and Virginia.

Not my problem.

Refugees from South Africa could mean that they would have an opportunity to voice their thoughts and their perspective on why their society crumbled.

This could positively affect your country, in fact there's virtually no way it couldn't. Even if you're a minority, a white majority suits you. Indeed, if there are no whites, who's to pay for the welfare? The roads? The military that makes sure other nations don't ditch the petrodollar? Etc.

Bumping a noble cause.

Signed and bumped. Even if the white house doesnt do it it will get some media attention.

Fuck off were full

That seems like a very realistic vision of what is to come, however I put it to you that what you describe, the Balkanisation of white lands, is not a final state of affairs, it's far more likely to be one step towards the end for whites.

Let's look at a new Somalia or new Pakistan in the UK for example, how is this not a foothold?

We know that these races breed more and breed faster, we know they mate with younger females, surely sooner or later the population density of these regions is going to create pressures that lead to expansion.

Also borders will be porous, there will still be racial mixing, white women will still be having brown babies, that relentless march will never stop. What you describe is frightening in the sense that once it happens the way back will officially be dead.

You speak of hope, I have hope, but my hope is not centred around the survival of my race, my hope is for the future of all humanity. I am right wing, I am proud to be white, I am passionate in defence of the achievements of our race, especially over the past thousand years or so.

But I know that my race didn't always exist and won't always exist, my race is nothing more than a particular genetic subset that was shaped by environmental factors and forced by certain geographical boundaries to become us.

I think of races of people in the same way I view sub species of certain animals, no sub species of animal stays the same for all eternity, they evolve from one thing into another and if they survive, that process continues onwards until circumstances dictate otherwise, ie extinction events.

I see what has been done to the white race as a manmade extinction event, we are witnessing the death of the white race in slow motion, it's going to take centuries before it concludes, but the process has already begun and the only way that would absolutely stop it would be to rid the Earth of all members of every other race. And we both know that will never happen.

Fuck off we're full.

sign it dickheads

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

>C'MON GUUUUYYYZZZZ I'M BEING SUPER CEREAL HERE. I NEED 100,000 SIGNATURES AND YOU'RE NO HELP AT ALL.
Your petition sucks dick, no one cares.

You're probably shit posting (you're culturally appropriating our xenophobia btw), but you should refer to:

>how is this not a foothold

It is, but I believe that a reconquista of some variant or other will occur. It's impossible, at least with Eastern Europe. A vacuum will be created, and if Western Europeans are not strong enough to reclaim Europe, than Eastern Europeans will do it for them.

I am already considering trying to harness the power of weaponised autism on this site to try and best judge how to influence this to give Europeans the edge in terms of strategic land.

>we are witnessing the death of the white race in slow motion

Right.

When people talk about 'white genocide', they don't literally mean that all white people will cease to exist genetically speaking. Hell, there are still a significant number of native Americans, pure Native Americans, residing in North America.

Other historical examples like the Muslim conquest of Spain indicate that we don't have to fear about the 'white race' literally dying out. It's more nuanced than that. Again, this is not what we mean by 'white genocide'.

Hell, how long have Jews been amongst goyim for? And how long have they remained a unique and distinct people?

>it's going to take centuries before it concludes

Then that's more than enough time for sufficient progress to be made in science and technology in order to create off-world colonies and genetic editing.

Our ancestors have made it through worse, and virtually identical situations (Ottoman Empire, Muslim conquest of Iberia) have occurred and we've risen on top.

My ultimately point is that even if there is only one way, one opportunity to restore the West, then that's enough. Despair doesn't work because it presumes omnipotent knowledge - and no one can claim to know anything of the future with total certainty.