Poland has a new Holiday
>It honors Poles who saved Jews during WW2

Truly greatest allies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agree

There nothing wrong with saving poor jews who lived here for generations and were literally death sentenced by rich jews outside Poland

I'd say there's nothing wrong with any jews

Good goyim. Hope you get your denbts.

>implying that a population that is more ashkenazi than Israel itself are goyim

Or are we supposed to make them think we're just stupid goyim?

>not uploading the real picture

>Poles who saved Jews

>Pretend to be shabbos goyim
>In reality hate Jews more than most European nations

Underage nati*nalist detected

Good! Time to rebuild our relations!

Fuck off, cebulak

Jews are our eternal friends

Fuck the kikes.

(((Poland)))

We don't give a shit

Also, Rosa Luxemburg was Polish, not German.

bydło alert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

She was a kike. Same with Marx, Trotsky, Lenin, and you.

>kike
Just stop

The eternal kurwa

>eternal friends

Good goy. Forget about the fact we not only had Poland kill the ethnic Germans causing the invasion in '39, but then set up a Commie regime for 50 years.

Eternal friend indeed!

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone on this board is aware of this since day one

Some might even say you have to go back

>Good goy. Forget about the fact we not only had Poland kill the ethnic Germans causing the invasion in '39, but then set up a Commie regime for 50 years.
Can you stop acting edgy, at least for a one moment
It's neither funny nor annoying

good, I think that Israel should pay us for all the Jews we have saved during WW2

>killing ethnic Germans causing the invasion
That's honestly my favourite meme

There's nothing edgy about the truth. Please and unironically enlighten us as the great benefits international Jewry has bestowed upon you?

Us Poles have apprenticed in Jewery for many years. Since 1989 it's been practical training. Still have a long way go though, maybe one day, Poles will kill their master and take up the reins of dark lo- benevolent humanitarians and rule Europe with a new apprentice. Such is the life cycle of the Sith.

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
>Keep your friends close, enemies closer
>Never interupt your enemy when his making a mistake

Just a few strategy lessons for you today :)

soon

except the globalists,we only support our brother in israel

You really think these people are Poles?

Checked.

But this right here is why Poland will always be conquered. It always sucks up to the ruling power immediately before it falls. Too bad Israel won't save you when the EU Jews force their migrants upon you, forcing Putin to liberate your meme country in the form of a Slavic Union.

That's actually how I unironically imagine it

>1)
during initial stages of September Campaign, germans living in western Poland decided to form up militia in order to harras and disrupt polish army.
During their first attack on polish army, they were utterly annihilated.

And this is where that " muh ethnic germans " meme came from. After polish army dealt with militia, Germans decided to use it as an another claim against Poland.

>2)
Jews setup communist government in Poland?
Yeah.. so that's why communist government in Poland hated jews so much, they would often try to provoke catholic poles to murder jewish poles

It does not make any sense.

Jew NKVD head Yagoda famined 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's. Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century. They used Poles as serfs, the streets are the for the Poles, for centuries until they weren't needed anymore.

I sure hope so, there are so many of us ameri-poles, and besides our obvious last names no one would ever suspect us!

Danzig had a majority NSDAP government six consecutive years before the war. Poles bitched about self determination for centuries and once they won land by the blood of other the concept evaporated.

>Nation exists for more than 1000 years
>Gets conquered once and falls apart once
>"But this right here is why Poland will always be conquered. It always sucks up to the ruling power immediately before it falls."

>2)
no, he's right actually
the anti-jewish policies started in 1956 when Gomułka became the PZPR chairman, before that like half of the government was jewish

>6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's

Just use the term filthy hohols, will ya?

Wypierdalaj volkdojczu jebany.

Jews ran all aspects of Polish life and culture until they decided to move onto wealthier hosts after WWII. The kikes never considered themselves Polish, Poles were there to be used against each other and against Europe. Poles were to be thrown into the trash at the first opportunity.

Not one generation of kikes seen themselves as Polish.

>He's actually right

Holy shit really? I was just shitposting based on anecdotal evidence from early 20th century Jewry, and their role in international communism. Didn't realize it extended to the post-WW2 government as well.

And yet at the same time Gomułka loved Poland and despised USSR

>Poland
>Israel's greatest ally
you wish goyboy

Didn't your president recently reveal that he is a Jew during some conference too?

>based

Yes, he said he's jewish. I think it was reference to "ich bin ein berliner" but you cant really be sure. Also he advocates moving our embassy to jerusalem.

Keeping in mind that we are responsible for Israel winning the 1948 war, we truly are the greatest goys.

not as much as ourselves

Raz na wozie, raz pod wozem, fortuna kołem się toczy.

your country is the polar opposite of NatSoc, you fucking degenerate

We have honorific for these people. What do they get from it? Their name gets added to a wall and they can get Israeli citizenship.
You're not getting money from us, doesn't matter how much you try, we are Jews after all.

Jakub, does the Czechian government draws a connection between our situation with the arabs("""right of return""") and your situation with the Germans(sudetenland)?

Will you help us in court?

Based

They already do

Pokazuj flage

Start calling it Sudety instead of Sudetenland from now, can ya?

It's the slavic real name for the region

Sure thing, I rep it all day everyday.

yeah all the time
>bastion of freedom and democracy surrounded by enemies with world against it

i mean its literally the same
appeasment did not work in 1938 and it will not work with palestine either

sudety does not exist
t. beneš

After the war we made calling our border regions Sudety (or implying that we have such thing as border regions in the first place) criminal offence. We were really butthurt about the whole thing tbqh.

*Sudety don't use G*rman names.

Jews were always greatest allies of V4 states.

Nah user putting germans into camps wasn't a bad thing.

Please explain in more sentences, in both english and czech

Im actually interested

Jesus, how stupid you have to be. Supporting them after they threw your country under the bus time and time again.

It's simple really. After the german expulsed Germans, using word 'Sudety' in official communication was made illegal, and officially we don't have defined border regions either. Former Sudety are now no different from rest of the country. Basically we were so butthurt that we not only kicked the krauts out but we also erased their legacy.

Pokazuj flagę

You can survive being hit by a bus

You can't survive being chopped into multiple pieces and set on fire

But it's not just a border region, it's a moutain range with its own moutain culture (do you use the word Górale?)

'Our' gorals, or mountain people or whatever like that are Valaši, and they did not live in Sudety but in mountains on Slovak border. And they still do.

Sudeten Germans were not that, they were largely urbanized population that did not have any 'mountain' culture as they did not have any cultural rural background.

I don't they have such. Only Silesians come up to my mind.

But Slovakia has Gorals too.

Máme Valašsko.

shouldnt thisbe a jewish or israeli holiday?

We Wuz Kangz: Pooland Edition

>1000 years of fighting
>was split in half like 3 times
>occupying forces tried to destroy polish identity
>didnt work
>people more awake than ever
"POORLAN WILL BE SOON NO MORE!"

Do you know that bandera was a kike puppet? That's what they do, make whites kill each other.

Based

>literally the only ukrainian in the entire history of your "nation" that accomplished anything noteworthy at all (even if it was reprehensible and retarded)
>a kike puppet
checks out

when will retards realize that you can't beat the Jews, and the harder you try, the worse you get anally stretched? Your country now has a lower GDP than many african countries, and is the laughing stock of pol

Reminder that the poles ruined a friendship with Germany after falling for UK's lies, eventually getting sold to the Soviets after the war.

wypierdalaj

Germany is a shit retarded country that never should have existed. Had they destroyed it after WW2, the krauts couldnt have acted like a trojan horse to the Islamic hordes. Fuck you, autist

Israeli posters are my favourite

Politics and Buisness ≠ Friendship

Don't be childish, Is Obama saying he loves the Poles and respects them, what he really thinks it just his job?

Then how is Hitler any different?

Grow up

*or is it just his job?

NO POKAZUJĘ!

ty nie jestes tym szwedkiem?

>Do you know that bandera was a kike puppet?
It get's even more funny, he was a Jew supported and funded by the Nazi Abwehr in conspiration to cause trouble and terrorist acts in Poland.

Nie mam pojęcia o czym ty pierdolisz.

>white *supremacist*
>"you can't beat the jews"
top kek

Danzig was full of ethnic germans that wanted reunification. Had you accepted Hitler's offer, you would've had railways built, still be alloweed to conduct business in Danzig and guaranteed support against the soviets.

You shot yourself in the foot by relying on the eternal Anglo. You were used as an excuse sjust so that war would be declared on Germany.
Keep defending the kikes, or grow up, faggot.

Pan tu jest nowy?

nie wazne

Germany is dead, within 3 generations it will be majority arab/black. What a pathetic people. You honestly wont be missed

>Poland has a new Holiday
What Holiday now? National nigger day? And just leeme guess: The mail doesn't run but YOU still have to work and only the fuckoffs that don't do anything for anyone get a paid day off (CEO's Judges, lawyers, women, etc), RIGHT????

Nie.
Hehe.