>see that a Jew commented
> he’s defending a pervert
> I reply with pic related

On a scale of one to ten how bad did I fuck up? Give it to me straight. /Pol

ban

Bad or ban?

>Everyone look at my edgelord comment and tell me how cool I am
How's middle school going?

It’s political Harvey Weinstein is a political discussion right now. Since he was involved with the whole sex scandal how else was I supposed to right it. If I get banned for this. I’ll fucking laugh.

Nice job fellow Kekistani, may pepe's blessing shine upon you

>junaid
>junaid hussein

britmuz isis dude from earlier thread.

is isis mossad confirmed?

Not even close pretty concerned. I deleted by the way. Just asking how bad did I fuck up. Like are the Jews going to start tracking me extra hard or are they going to let it slide?

T-Thank you user. I guess.

LOL GOOD ONE PEPE, DIGITS GET

Not following you user?

>Just asking how bad did I fuck up. Like are the Jews going to start tracking me extra hard or are they going to let it slide?
confirmed underage

Write*. Also let’s turn the thread into why Jews defend rapist?

Confirmed fucking around. Why do all the autistic cucks fall for inflammatory speech? Care to explain.

Quick lets change the subject now that Im getting roasted

user, jews are very very vindictive. Justice for them is revenge. Thats why hortler failed. He played by civilized rules when he was fighting the uncivilized barbarians

Not at all.
Don't fear the banning hammer because a new account will arise

Why the fuck did you post this homosex?
Sage and kys

No I wanted to change because if you see this I thought I violated the rule of being off topic, hence is why I said let’s turn into a Jew defending a rapist thread. Was going to put in the thread but i didn’t

Because I wanted to attract roast faggots that don’t necessarily know how to roast. It turns into a cringe show.

Thanks user. You know since Jewtube is going full Jew on hate speech I didn’t know if I was the next hansassholesolo

Make a new thread and ask this again.

Be rentless I like that strat it’s more like conquer or die mentality. I can live by that.

K.

You should be banning these quicker mods you fucking lazy cunts.

Are you 12 ?

Fucking based! Praise kek!

yeah really why did u post this homosex

Here you go bro.

I didn’t articulate myself I was feeling paranoid about the whole Hansassholesolo thing didn’t clarify shit and I wasn’t trying to be edgy I was legit concerned that I could be the next Hansassholesolo. What I want to know is two things why is it okay for Jews to rape goyim and not be punished. Harvey should be in jail right now.US does indeed have jurisdiction rights to extradite him back here and prosecute him. Yet they don’t why?
And how plausible will it be that I’m the next Hansassholesolo?

the cunt insulted you
don’t ever be afraid to speak your mind when given that kind of permission

it’s the equivalent of you getting bitch slapped and apologizing for clocking the faggot in the jew, i mean jaw. the cunt can’t take it, then he shouldn’t say jack shit

so delete it?

True. Yea I don’t know why my psyche was acting that way. It was very appalling like looking back at my messages half of them aren’t enough coherent. Like fuck this Jewish Jedi mind shit.

I did senpai.

Humblebrag: the post.
Lel, OP, that is so funny, fucking kek haha....is that what you wanted to hear?

careful, antifa will doxx you

I wrote this on the other thread to a different user but it goes well with this thread as well. Let me ask you a question if you made well over six figures an had a wife and four kids and you’re fully aware of people losing their great paying jobs over the most out rages things you would be freaking out to. I’m the provider of my family and I’m not about to let some stupid Jew take that from me. An At the time when I was making this thread this is what was going through my mind, Aton of. What if questions one right after another. What if I lose my job over this what if my kids see this what if this brands me throughout my whole professional career what if I’m stuck with a PhD in software engineering but can’t land a great job. An if I’m fired I’ll have to start completely over again the risk was just to high for me to sit back and do nothing so I came here and asked anons what is The likelihood of me being the next Hansassholesolo. And also with a political theme about the Jews parading around that what Harvey did was no big thing.

k

_Donald

For ten years I have been using Jewtube to spout whatever graphic racism I've wanted, with dozens of people claiming to have reported me and I have never even received a notification from Jewtube, let alone a ban.
That place is literally as free as Sup Forums

Well they’re definitely pushing the whole hate speech agenda hard.

>hurr durr i’m retarded guise
>what a retard
>ha, jokes on you! I was only pretending!
>le epic troll.mp4

epic internet fight bro, I was scared the first time I was replied to by a jew or some liberal and it was intense. Fucking trolled him hard as my reply to show him not to Fuck with me. I learned from the best. ( 4 chan obviously )

Something I like to do after becoming a veteran of the meme war is to leave witty comments that will get hundreds maybe thousands of likes on a video so it's the most seen comment on a viral video- and then EDITING the comment later to include a red pilled message after it's been upvoted to the top. 3d chess bois.

See this , also you’re taking my words out of context. I wasn’t even thinking clearly at that pinnacle moment in time.

Haha fucking leaf. You’re missing the point.

You expect me to read all of that shit?

Yes I do. That was a pretty redundant question. user, like what were you looking a no....

*for