>I will never have Lailah inside me
Feels bad man. RIP in piece Miyu Matsuki

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2425451?tags=tales_of_zestiria
youtube.com/watch?v=a01aXHOVm3k
youtube.com/watch?v=8EKKW2g1gP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this show so lewd?

Lailah with the single braid and parted bangs is significantly better in every way and improves everything.

Why is she such a best girl

Because she leaves your party in the middle of the game so they could sell her story as DLC.

That's not Mikleo

Is her suffering adding to her lewdness?

I really like her character design, but I heard there's a best pirate girl next episode.

>I really like her character design
Good because that's the only thing to like about her

She's a half Mumi.

That's not Edna.

Is the next episode pure Berseria?

The episode preview made it seem like Sorey and Mikleo aren't in the next episode.

>Beersubs never

Mikleo is already best boy, which makes him automatically better than a gross girl.

Most likely. Something about Berseria releasing something soon, so they gotta build up some hype.

I want to have a gf like her.

Are you ready to marry Lailah?

I've been ready my whole life.

Oh my.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2425451?tags=tales_of_zestiria

>tfw Alter Lailah fig never

WHY

>that will never be your cock

SOON

>Beginning of Calamity
VELVET YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I want to marry and have many children with Lailah!

>Thinking of Edna being inside me
>Thinking of me being inside Edna
I want this.

>The world is a hellish landscape filled with demons because Velvet just couldn't stop being REALLY FUCKING MAD

Do you think Shepards and Seraphims had to hide away in a village because Velvet killed them all?

In Berseria Shepards are called "Exorcists" and seem to have a lot of prominence in the world

This is going to be hilarious in a number of ways

That's not Mikleo

Hilariously bad, most likely.

2cute4me

>beautiful
>kind
>rich
>intelligent
>strong

literally perfect

To think that Sorey is pretty much the only human who would get to fuck Mikleo because pretty much only he can interact with seraphs is such a turn-on.

So what you are saying is that Sorey should pound his asspussy and impregnate him?

Shit the new episode has amazing quality. Why are no one watching this show?

I'll laugh my ass off if they just spoil the ending of the game.

>mpreg
Gross. Normal pure yaoi is better.

Making babies is the purest though, assbabies even more so

But that's Edna.
But that's Zaveid.

I can't choose between Lailah or Alisha and I can't choose between Sorey, Mileo or Zaveid.

>>intelligent

I like her too but come on now user

Breeding is always impure and disgusting.

Wrong. Boys are too perfect and pure to be associated with the hideousness of female anatomy.

shes a teenager who only looks stupid because she's thrust into a new world of seraphims and retarded plot devices designed to make her suffer, she's actually quite intelligent

Why do you hate females so much if you're a fujoshit? Do you hate yourself?

What did she mean by this?

Wrong.
Please seek therapy on your child fetish. before you ruin some kids life ya sick fuck

Mary Sue?

That's what you got from it? I just assumed there's a delay because it's fucking Ufotable.

She knows next week is OW THE EDGE

Is Velvet gonna be inside the tornado?

Did you mean to quote one of the Edna posters?

Remember that dragon that woke up from the acheologist type guy?

Thats Velvet

I thought that's Edna's brother

Boy, I can't wait. This could be legendary of she has Guts levels of rage or even more

Alisha fails too much and goes through too much suffering to be considered a Mary Sue.

Griffithsu killed her shota brother

Nah, edna's brother is at the top of a mountain. Not the bottom of a valley

Is this yaoi?

>Tell myself I'm finally going to complete Hexen Isle and fight Jade Curtiss because he's my favourite Abyss character.
>Find out about the Irmnisul earrings for Sorey that reduce BG consumption for mystic artes.
>Better go farm 99 of them and fuse them all together.
>Back to trizolde cave!
Fuck this skill system triggering my OCD.

Daily note that Velvet is going to show up and kill Eizen so the party doesn't have to go back and deal with him again later.

No.

So Berseria is supposed to take place before Zesteria? Or is it after?

That should be obvious by now.

ufotable is the best animation studio, period. Quality should be no surprise. I'm guessing few people are watching it because they already played the fucking game.

At least 1000 years before.

Absolutely.

It's not. There's definitely subtext, but it's not even that strong compared to shit like Owari no Seraph or SamFlam or Free. The subtext is light enough that if you hate yaoi (like me) you can tolerate it.

You can't expect discussion when it airs the same day as ReZero.

Is the game worth playing?
I heard it got bad reception.

Definitely. The game was unabashedly gay.

All Velvets are hot except for short lesbian cut Velvet. She must have the most ridiculous hair since Muzet. I like the part where she kicks the little kid in the face in the one video. I get the sense most of her scenes are going to be compromised of looking sassy, looking pissed and kicking and punching things and not much else. The kid also looks like he's practically there to be in awe of all these totally awesome strong sexy girls. Is this an Onee-san game btw?

>two males being friends is light yaoi subtext

wew

Have you played it?

The subject is Lailah Lailah Classifailah'ed.

Have you?

They're clearly more than friends, user. You can't deny it without looking a thousands times more delusional than the stereotypical fujo or yuri enthusiasts that get complained about so much.

When does OnoD show up?

I don't think she will be angry 100% of the time. From the skits we got to see in the demo she looks more like a stoic type when she is with the party. I honestly think she will start full edgy and them as the game progresses she will be more relaxed around the rest of the crew. Pun intended.

>Teenage girl so pissed off she destroys the world

Only in Japan and possibly Animaniacs cartoons.

I want to declassifailah Lailah's lailahs

Yeah, he was playing with him to tell him to fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=8EKKW2g1gP0

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTORIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

But serious there seems to be a lot of shouting for a female character. It's like she started off as a shonen protagonist and they decided to switch her to a chick halfway through.

Not that user, but you're reaching.

Be careful not to wind up with third degree burns.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. There will be plenty of edge, just not directed to the party members is what I mean.

I've seen this trailer a couple times before and for some reason I just noticed the sideboob and mostly nakedness in her first scene. I don't think I've ever seen that from a Tales game before. This also apparently won't go censored at all for the Western release

Well she is basically a female Guts.

Not him, but i what I got from the game was basically a brotherly relationship. Raised together, and with similar age. In this case I think it is best to leave as it is. If you think they are fucking, good for you, if you dont them that's ok. Admitedilly I didn't see many skits since I never stoped on inns.

>Yeah, he was playing with him to tell him to fuck off.

The best part about them adapting Zestiria into an anime so far is the frantic attempts to try to convince other people/themselves it's not gay.

It's okay to like shows that have homo characters, user. It doesn't mean you're gay or degenerate. Just enjoy the cute girls and let it be what it is.

The secret to a good edge character is to have them not be edgy ALL the time

You need downtime to savor the edge

>lets spy on le girls
>no mayne
>come on maynne
>liek dis?
It was slightly fujo fanservice, but not as gay they wished.

>I purposefully missed a chunk of the game's characterization because I'm a casual
>but it's totes not gay you guys!!!

Except it was more like
>let's spy on girls
>why?
>long explanation for why
Attractive person walks by
>oh, you mean like this?

There's other skits with a similar premise as well and they end up the same, you can look at them and realize that Sorey wasn't trying to get Zaveid off his back.

Calm your tits, fujo. I never stopped in inns because it really wasn't necessary. And yet I seriously doubt that the game has this much material since all that is posted is the same skit about spying on girls or the tickle fight. All in all, even if there's more, the boys fucking will never be canon. I'm sorry faggot.

My personal opinion: I like it. The DLC is bullshit and they shouldn't have done that. There is literally no excuse for the 30 FPS lock because some modder managed to put out a 60 FPS fix (despite a lot of Bamco fanboys going "hurr durr it would fuck up the animations because they're tied to FPS"). Cutscenes in the game are done by ufotable as well, so they're top notch quality. Japanese voice over option if the eigo doesn't get your DJT hard. The shitty parts are the grinding and getting the FPS mod to work. You pretty much NEED 60 FPS to get the game to recognize your inputs fast enough, since blocking is essential in harder difficulties. The FPS cap really cripples the gameplay until you get good enough to play one or two seconds ahead of enemies' actions, so the mod is a must.

Not that user, but there's more people just usually post the hot springs skit because it's if you know anything about the characters then you know that it's actually impossible to argue against.

There's a reason why the general consensus amongst the Nips is that their a couple.

The gameplay is shit with or without the FPS lock. You're just throwing in the whole FPS argument because it's all you know.
The gameplay's biggest problem is it's over-reliance on weakness targetting attacks. When you have an assload of enemies with no weakness, you can't stun them worth shit and just have to poke and hope they don't immediately pull out an AoE stunlocking series of attacks because anything that isn't the enemies weakness will not even have them flinch, let alone do any worthwhile damage.
Then there's taking away individual skill trees and shoving them together into a "battle action" menu where most of the options are completely fucking useless.
I want everyone who has played Zestiria to play Xillia 2 and see what went wrong.

He was clearly joking, but I don't expect someone with thick yaoi glasses that didn't play the game to see it.