Aspiring Lawyer Drives into Officer/Gets Shot

She dindo nuttin FUCK YA'ALL CRACKAS N SHIT

>“I was literally shocked she would drive into four or five officers,” said Miami Beach lawyer Sean Ellsworth, a passenger in one of the cars that was hit. “She just floored it.”

Witness accounts and video footage posted Monday appear to jibe with the Miami Beach Police Department claim that Hithon drove at officers Sunday evening, forcing one to fire, killing the 22-year-old Temple University student who was in town to celebrate her birthday.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article177867966.html

a waste of good flesh

I know right, she is qt

Blacks are pretty much guaranteed to get shot of they come across the police, at least she went giving a fight.

>plans to celebrate b-day
>trying to run over 5 cops

how does this happen?

please you floridacunts explain.

>Ass-pirating lawyer

What a shame, the first ninja astronaut lawyer doctor scientist will never get to be president.

tfw American will not continue being great.

Floridaman at pleasure cannot be stopped by bullets

I've met some red pilled black girls, the nerdy ones that get ostracized by other blacks. They are really easy to talk around, and are very hot in bed

>SHE WUZ CELEBRATIN HER BURT DAY YA'LL RAYCIS

I 100% guarantee some niggers on social media would use that as an excuse to run over a cop.

Nuke America nation of cucks niggers queers and mongrels

>jibe

That's OUR WORD!

cool story

> eastern europe autist

Subhuman Amurican mongrel nigger lovers

My only regret is her not getting bleached.

>They are really easy to talk around

I just love how blunt they are, and easy to get the message across. no mind games.

Probably high as a kite on synthetics (Spice/Bath Salt).

>No mind games
All women play mind games.
If you don't see it, your being played.

How come they are always aspiring and never the actual thing

agreed. And very submissive sexually. The one I'm fucking at the moment absolutely craves my cum inside her. She loves sucking my dick too. White girls have to be begged to do that.

kay tanks

No, that's "jive," you stupid fucking nigger.

>aspiring
SHE WAS GOING TO CHURCH, HER LIFE WAS JUST TURNING AROUND

Okay, seriously though.
>celebrating birthday
>decides to just ram a bunch of cops>
what the f-
>Florida
Meth or Bath Salts involved?
Does it say anywhere?

>she dindu nuffin
>she was gunna save da world

Hithon had a few brushes with the law over the past year in Hampton, according to court records, including arrests for marijuana possession, giving a fake ID to an officer and assault and battery. She was not convicted of any of the charges, although she was convicted on a citation of improper driving.

>tries to commit multiple counts of murder
>"aspiring" lawyer
>it was her birthday
fuck the victim mentality

>LARPing flag

You can get the rope too then

Ahh, okay. I just went back and re-read it after a quick skim earlier.
She was incredibly drunk, may have been high as a kite, she crashed the car into a bunch of other cars, then tried to start driving again.

That isn't really necessary as an explanation for blacks. Even their talented tenth have terrible impulse control. They can snap and turn violent very suddenly. It is a huge redpill to see White-presenting blacks do this.

>"They smoked her, man."
Now she's jerky.

Almost guaranteed on drugs. They're all over the place down here

THIS TIMES 1000000000

Explain the at least $50,000 BMW she was driving, please.

At the very least, it's a shame that girls like this get fixated on leftist rhetoric. Not to support miscegenation, but she could have very gotten away with living a good life with a non-nigger man. I'm sure there is at least one current, nonblack law student or ACTUAL lawyer would have gladly bent her over the office desk.

Yet she just chose to get wasted and get angry. It's so weird the kind of mentality these people have, but I guess that's just the natural result of being a nigger/leftist.

If the skin is shit you must acquit

What would happen if you started to talk about race realism around them?

SHE DINFDO NUTTIN

>history of drugs and violence
>SHE A GUD GIRL SHE GETTIN HER DEGREE SHE GUN GIT HER A LAWYER DEGREE DEN AND DEN SHE GUN CHANGE DA WORL!

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

The one I'm with at the moment really hates people on welfare, which is why she doesn't go after black guys. I haven't broached the topic, but she doesn't like american indians, so I probably could.

yeah this one was a regular strong black wimmin, just has a nice body is all. I like to fuck while grabbing a nice fat ass

>Explain the at least $50,000 BMW she was driving
Slinging dope and DEBNTS.

You would have raped your slaves and kept the babies, right?

People like you set America up to fail.

She will be the most racist person you know. Realism or not she will hate blacks more than you or I ever could

No one likes to talk about the fact that (((luxury))) cars have no residual value after a few years. You can get one 3-4 years old off lease for substantially less than new.

Another dead nigger criminal

>Explain the at least $50,000 BMW she was driving, please.

Repo dodging

I'm sure we'll hear overwhelming news coverage on this in 5... 4... 3... 2...

SHE DINDU NUFFIN!

those niggers in the crowd, we just have to KILL THEM ALL.

lol. no they don't. white girls give the best head. blow jobs every fucking day.

Imagine what damage this ape could do if she made it into the legal system.
And how many others like her are there who haven't yet had a chance to reveal their inner baboon in front of the cops?