The ABSOLUTE M A D M A N

The ABSOLUTE M A D M A N

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/equity/2014/08/atomic-tests-were-a-tourist-draw-in-1950s-las-vegas/375802/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it real?

No way

>people claim trump has no body hair
>people claim trump has no facial hair despite clearly seeing stuble on that pic
he probably got it all lasered

it cant be real
i hope its real

> people complaining about not having a woman as a president
> trump starts identifying himself as female
> checkmate

eeew

yeah just as real as a nuclear bomb in vegas

if this is real is the proof Trump is just a clown and is more like a celebrity or a media joke instead of a president.

If this was real he'd have my vote forever

I would appreciate this

Could you imagine the autistic screeching if it were true. Leftards heads exploding all over the place. I love the happy feelz this post give me.

whats wrong tiffany? YOu dont like hairy chests?

>believing this is real

It wouldn't surprise me tbqh

Kek

omg make this happen

citylab.com/equity/2014/08/atomic-tests-were-a-tourist-draw-in-1950s-las-vegas/375802/

drumpf confirmed tranny

No. He is the manifestation of the American spirit. We do everything better. This is how you be a president. The voice of the people. The conduit by which we deconstruct the establishment. Must suck to be a foreigner. We are KILLING it. California is literally being razed to ash! If he's a clown, he's Gacy, and by the time anyone gets hip to what he is actually doing, it's going to be too late to undo it. King of the Amaleks.

>if this is real

find the nearest cliff and jump off it asap

isn't that picture from the same party where he watched Trudeau's mom get railed on a sofa by not Trudeau's dad?

sometimes i don't know if these tweets real or fake