Shareblue hate thread

The shilling’s been real bad as of late and I’m fucking tired of (((their))) shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/brockbuster-is-the-media-matters-chief-slurping-from-a-slush-fund/
archive.fo/bEjZC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self bump

They are really milking the eminem shit, it's so obvious.

They are making the exact same slide threads every 45 minutes now. It can only mean they are that desperate.

If you unironically think groups would actually spend time/money shilling here you are nu/pol/

OP is a faggot.

>They are really milking the eminem shit, it's so obvious.
why though. to what end? try and divide people who post on Sup Forums and unironically like eminem?

dude's been trash for the last 10 years or so.

Fuck off JIDF

I'm sure it's nothing. Doesn't worrying about this make you tired? I'm getting sleepy.

You're an ideot

That's the best part of this whole anti-Trump agenda. The left still believes these wrinkly old 'celebrities' are still relevant. People have been tired of their shit for decades and just looking for any excuse to not pay attention anymore.

Every one of them is gonna get Megyn Kelly'd.

I fucking knew shareblue wasn't some fake shit. Good job exposing (((them)))

They literally get a memo

>hey guys today we shill eminem, make sure to spam as much as you can ok.

Most of those are probably shitposts.

imagine being as irrelevant as a shariablue shill

Shareblue is here. Get a real job fagot

that image is so fake

god i actually wonder how many people shareblue has employed just to post their shit on here.
This must be like the dumbest way to spend money.

Hey "reman this image before posting or they will now you work for a media company that they hate" shill. It's know not now. They should really dock your pay for being obvious

>i was only pretending to pretend to be pretend-retarded

Your problem is that you think they're trying to push an idea in order to make it stick. That is the case when there's nothing crucial happening, but it won't fly when Sup Forums is homing in on something actually good. Now they're just cranking out shit thread after shit thread to shit up the place as much as they can, discussion/ideas be damned.

The thread you want to be in is the AWAN thread.

soros shit poster alert, they must pay yall like .03c per post, yall niggers dont even try to hide now

There are no shills. We're just white rural voters angry at Drumpf for ruining America.

Except for the fact that you know we doxxed a fuck ton of them during and immediately after the election.

>We're just white rural voters
spotted the obvious shill.

>liberal manlet shills

He most likely killed himself by now.

rural here, regretted nothing

post ITT if your a russian shill

what would a hillarian presidency have gained rural people. nothing. less than nothing.

i can't tell if op is on layer 10 of trolling of being genuine but these people are just autistic redit people who think they're funny but in reality they ruin this place

like everybody here

Yeah they think Sup Forums is trigged by eminem

like hitlery was a preferable option, you gargantuan moron

These might be of some help op...

...and these....

And this...happy hunting.

Bump.

Sage

Found the terrorist left

4 million from CTR ALONE During 4Q 2016.
>ANY amount of research will prove
Stay mad tho brah.
>t."nu" Sup Forums

i dont see an end in sight

>Brockbuster: Is The Media Matters Chief Slurping From A Slush Fund?
dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/brockbuster-is-the-media-matters-chief-slurping-from-a-slush-fund/
archive.fo/bEjZC

>falling for obvious b8

when you actually watch the video the shilling of the eminem stuff is actually so pathetic. it's not even a rap. it's just a ranting retard attempting to rhyme and failing starting from a whisper and getting louder over and over.
I showed it to some detroit friends of mine that love eminem and they were embarrassed to hear it.

shareblue did nothing wrong

awww is widdle Putin Putie shill mad his pwecious pol sandbox has a few turdies in it?

Awan, Weinstein, Paddock. Sage all other threads.

It's all about the Imran Awan congressional hearing. Jesus it's so obvious.

who in his right mind is still in favour of trump?

His family sucks, he isnt a white nationalist, her daughters husband is a zionist etc.

He's still better then Merkel, Clinton or Sanders

true that.

Although i believe its better that these scum get elected. The sooner these retards crash the system the better for us

this
FUCK WHITEY "PEOPLE" AND FUCK DRUMPF!!!111!!!1111!!11!1

You're right. Drumpf sucks. I wish Hillary had won so that she could import millions of low IQ African Muslim savages to culturally enrich our wives and Children, just like Germany. It's wrong to be white. The future is kangz offspring!

Yep. Same with late night talk shows. NO ONE gives a flying fuck about what those "comedians" think; we get it, they hate Trump. As if I give a shit.

Why tho? He is almost /our guy/; he makes nigger music better than niggers, and he made a movie wherein he does not racemix, beats the fuck out of a nigger who touches his woman, and literally flips off a whole crowd of niggers while they cheer him on.